🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cheer for Economy While You are Killing Your Kids, Grand Kids, Old Folks

A very sad aspect of poison being pumped into our water and air for short-term profits is that those who suffer rhe most never know or understand who exactly it is or was that harmed them.

Please give specific examples of poison being pumped into our water due to Trump cleaning up the regulatory mess at EPA or another agency.

And please be specific and technical, as I have a M.S. in Chemical Engineering and 20 years experience in water and wastewater treatment.

My word. I hope you make it to the fainting couch in time.

Camp in front of his keyboard:

1ab3dff6011d0824ba9de0b03192cf8d.jpg

A very sad aspect of poison being pumped into our water and air for short-term profits is that those who suffer rhe most never know or understand who exactly it is or was that harmed them.

Please give specific examples of poison being pumped into our water due to Trump cleaning up the regulatory mess at EPA or another agency.

And please be specific and technical, as I have a M.S. in Chemical Engineering and 20 years experience in water and wastewater treatment.

Hope you aren't holding your breath waiting for the answer.

More TDS about -- Nothing

Damn but this shit's getting old.
Maybe you should quit reading political message boards or find another one. Perhaps stop clicking on every anti-Trump thread you see. Maybe start wearing big boy pants and stop whining like a little girl.

wow textbook projection queen whiner.
Wasn't whining. Bitch slapping is not whining.

Maybe you should quit reading political message boards or find another one. Perhaps stop clicking on every anti-Trump thread you see. Maybe start wearing big boy pants and stop whining like a little girl.

LOL, everything you post is whining kid.

LOL, everything you post is whining kid.

He's a damned good whiner to. LOL

Celebrate the "Trump Economy", but be advised, a major reason for it is the lose of regulations and laws that were protecting our most vulnerable assets, our kids, grandkids and even parents, and veterans. We are following the greedy class of Trump and Republicans and followed the greed class ethics to an era of robbing our children, our grandchildren, and people who worked and fought to make America. We are allowing a new greedy class of low character and morally challenged degenerate thieves and con men to poison our air and water. Poisoned air and water kills people. No doubt, rhe cult will answer no, no it does not, that is just science and science is fake news.

Calm down, you're going to soil yourself; over nothing.

You've bitch slapped no one.

And what do you know, he hasn't responded.

Jan. 25, 2018 EPA Memo increased the amount of formally declared toxins allowed to be pumped into our air. Gave a memo rhe power to increase amounts of toxins your kid could breathe.

So, somehow people need to be convinced that putting more poison and toxins in the air and water is not unhealthy?

My word. I hope you make it to the fainting couch in time.

And he'd better stop clutching those pearls before he chokes himself....

Good, if you are an expert, please explain how dumping more chemical waste and toxins in our air and water is beneficial to health.

Celebrate the "Trump Economy", but be advised, a major reason for it is the lose of regulations and laws that were protecting our most vulnerable assets, our kids, grandkids and even parents, and veterans. We are following the greedy class of Trump and Republicans and followed the greed class ethics to an era of robbing our children, our grandchildren, and people who worked and fought to make America. We are allowing a new greedy class of low character and morally challenged degenerate thieves and con men to poison our air and water. Poisoned air and water kills people. No doubt, rhe cult will answer no, no it does not, that is just science and science is fake news.
Wow

Just fucking

Wow

I see there was another uptick in good news for the economy

Lighten up, Francis

Attachments

• dramaqueen.jpg
    dramaqueen.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11

Lighten up, Francis
I'm already on a fish, broccoli, green leaf diet. How light do you think I should get?

Forum List

Back