Cheesecake Factory employees harass black man

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The war on conservatives.

Cheesecake Factory says it suspended employees for mocking black customer's MAGA hat

It wasn't so great in America on Mother's Day at the Cheesecake Factory, according to a 22-year-old man who said he was singled out because of his skin color and the bright, red cap he was wearing that was adorned with the president's favorite slogan.

"Make America Great Again," was all it said.

Eugenior Joseph said those simple words drew about a dozen employees of the restaurant at Dadeland Mall to his table. They pointed at him and the hat, he said. They made snide comments. Some giggled. It became so uncomfortable, Joseph said, that his entourage — which included his girlfriend and her mother — got up and left and called police.

Read more here: Cheesecake Factory says it suspended employees for mocking black customer's MAGA hat

Suspended!? These fuckers should be fired. You are there to WORK not tote your whining political beliefs with you. Plain and Simple. If I was working at some low wage place like the Cheesecake Factory I sure wouldn't be making fun of anyone else. Now if the OWNER of the company doesn't want Trump supporters there...fine its his/her company they should have that right but employees do not.

Suspended!? These fuckers should be fired. You are there to WORK not tote your whining political beliefs with you. Plain and Simple. If I was working at some low wage place like the Cheesecake Factory I sure wouldn't be making fun of anyone else. Now if the OWNER of the company doesn't want Trump supporters there...fine its his/her company they should have that right but employees do not.
Amen to this. At the end of the day, them employees should be grateful for the business when anyone could easily walk out of there and go elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Make America Great Again means a STRONG BOOMING ECONOMY

Forum List

Back