🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

The problem with Chelsea Clinton is that, just like her mother, SHE is a sexist gender supremacist who feels entitled to call herself superior to all men.

the problem with this statement is that every one of these Islamic immigrants has been raised and indoctrinated by their religion to be the ultimate haters of gay men and lesbian women who only want to come here to commit atrocities against american citizens and the democrats have taken millions from kings and princes in the middle east to sell all of us to islam, which also makes her a lying hypocrite and a religious bigot who show's clear favor to men who would torture every unbeliever on earth while she pretends where all discriminating against them for being aware of it.
You are going exclusively with the headline here?

Drudge has turned our domestic idiots into......uh........well......how to put this.......even bigger idiots....

Thats the point of the entire article and I have nothing else to comment on, hatemonger
The point of the article is to generate clicks, and to provide a platform for Scammers selling Apocalypse Kits....

You COULD go to Chelsea's actual words, but where is the Useful Idiotry in THAT, eh?

I listened to her words. In essence: "If you don't jump on the PC wagon, anything you say is hatespeech, not an opinion, you're just wrong." To which I say: :fu:

Keep that stupidity flowing ,baby girl. No more Clintons, no more Bushes.
here's an idea.....just post the relevant parts of The Fucking Transcript.......

All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

How many Americans' votes did her mother get?

How about the other candidate?

Which number is larger?

You aren't from this country, are you?

If you were, you'd understand how a Presidential Election is run.

'Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists'

That is just sad, how they send out Chelsea to distract from the DNC's hacked/stolen and leaked e-mails that exposed the DNC as a bunch of racists, sexists, Islamaphobes, homophobes, and anti-Semites.... :(
To demonstrate to all that you are not just HotAir's sock puppet, why don't YOU post Chelsea's ACTUAL WORDS?

All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

Which number is larger?

You aren't from this country, are you?

If you were, you'd understand how a Presidential Election is run.

Run with that.....you're a fucking idiot, you may as well....

Pretty true though
yea, and all liberals are the very worst of the stereotypes thrown on them, correct?
Nah
so you openly and knowingly apply double standards and simply don't care then, is that correct?
No that's incorrect
so when you stereotype conservatives to be in the worst possible light - that's fine.

however, there are no "worst possible light" stereotypes for liberals?

that is the question in... question.
Do you, or do you not, favor sources of information which confirm your biases?

Don't make me go through your oeuvre and make a lying ass of you.....

Why don't you post whatever you have for the popular vote totals and let's go over them together.....

Because it would be pointless. We both know the outcome of the election; that the colostomy-bagged witch supposedly got 4m more votes in Kali than Trump, but lost the rest of the country.
Just do it....I'll let you know if it is worthless....

They are just numbers....don't be afraid....

that the colostomy-bagged witch supposedly got 4m more votes in Kali than Trump, but lost the rest of the country.

Did you say "pointless"?

yea, and all liberals are the very worst of the stereotypes thrown on them, correct?
Nah
so you openly and knowingly apply double standards and simply don't care then, is that correct?
No that's incorrect
so when you stereotype conservatives to be in the worst possible light - that's fine.

who doesn't? but i also don't stop there. and when i did the dump that bent your baby boner, you went ape shit on all of 'em and just did a SEVENTEEN AGENCIES SAID SO type blanket statement to minimize having to actually think about what i said.

now - do you or do you not attack anyone you feel isn't talking up to your biases? don't make me go through and make you look as stupid as you're making yourself look.

or are you telling me you favor sources you disagree with?

No that's incorrect

who doesn't? but i also don't stop there. and when i did the dump that bent your baby boner, you went ape shit on all of 'em and just did a SEVENTEEN AGENCIES SAID SO type blanket statement to minimize having to actually think about what i said.

now - do you or do you not attack anyone you feel isn't talking up to your biases? don't make me go through and make you look as stupid as you're making yourself look.

I don't........I'm not trying to shield my eyes from what I fear.....

I favor sources I can RELY on for accuracy........you favor sources you can RELY on for safety....

if you think you can demonstrate to the contrary, don't hesitate.......I just ask you to stop woofing.....

No that's incorrect

I don't........I'm not trying to shield my eyes from what I fear.....

I favor sources I can RELY on for accuracy........you favor sources you can RELY on for safety....

if you think you can demonstrate to the contrary, don't hesitate.......I just ask you to stop woofing.....

so - after a quick dump of the front page of google results, you know all about me, my preferences for information, and the like.

you stereotype far too easily and so far the value i'd get in return from playing your games just isn't there for *unbiased* conversation. i must do it your way, use the sources you use, see the things you see, and then discuss it in a manner of which you approve of or i'm the narrow minded one.

what a fuckhead.

later on.

Why are we talking about the daughter of some one that's not in government any more? where are the posts on Trumps budget? Brennan's statements on Russia, you know things that effect us all.
Blatantly false propaganda being passed on by unwashed fools and other assorted useful tools employed solely to drown the truth, distort facts to unrecognizable mush and peddle a false narrative to dupe others for the purpose of economic, political and physical control why this is being discussed. How damn long have you been unconscious?

Which number is larger?

OOOO lookie, another "popular" vote whine!!!!

How would YOU gauge the "Will of the People" with respect to the two candidates?

The will of the people said Trump.

As indicated by what?

Their votes?

post the numbers.....go on....they won't bite.......

What was it something like 314 to 260 something like that.

The will of the people.

Which number is larger?

OOOO lookie, another "popular" vote whine!!!!
How would YOU gauge the "Will of the People" with respect to the two candidates?
The will of the people said Trump.
As indicated by what?

Their votes?

post the numbers.....go on....they won't bite.......

What was it something like 314 to 260 something like that.

Only 574 Americans voted? So what is all this snowflake melt over "millions of illegal votes"?

You ain't all that swift, are you....

Thats the point of the entire article and I have nothing else to comment on, hatemonger
The point of the article is to generate clicks, and to provide a platform for Scammers selling Apocalypse Kits....

You COULD go to Chelsea's actual words, but where is the Useful Idiotry in THAT, eh?

I listened to her words. In essence: "If you don't jump on the PC wagon, anything you say is hatespeech, not an opinion, you're just wrong." To which I say: :fu:

here's an idea.....just post the relevant parts of The Fucking Transcript.......

Here's an idea: Get a job, preferably one where you're the boss, because you're not telling me what to do little man.
Stay Stupid, MaryAnne...it's a good look on you....

You probably should start posting within the rules ;)

Here's an idea: Get a job, preferably one where you're the boss, because you're not telling me what to do little man.

It's the only look on you, and I'll raise the ante to sissified as well, sissy boy. :)
So, Marion....as you stood 47th in line at the frat for Clara Bow back in the day, you were doing it for the camaraderie and the Elephant Walk, right?

I understand that you were calling "Switch Thumbs!" every 20 seconds......

And there you go! Fading away into your delusions. Bye now. :)

There will hopefully be no more Clintons or Bushes in government.

It's like a breath of fresh air in the woods!

It's the only look on you, and I'll raise the ante to sissified as well, sissy boy. :)
So, Marion....as you stood 47th in line at the frat for Clara Bow back in the day, you were doing it for the camaraderie and the Elephant Walk, right?

I understand that you were calling "Switch Thumbs!" every 20 seconds......

And there you go! Fading away into your delusions. Bye now. :)

There will hopefully be no more Clintons or Bushes in government.

It's like a breath of fresh air in the woods!
That's an ALLUSION.........you should look it up....

How many Bushes did you vote for?

This is what envy does to a Clinton.

They feel slighted watching how much class the Trump ladies showed the world in Ryadh Saudi Arabia this week.

It's little people complex.

Chelsea lashes out at an invisible enemy that doesn't exist because she's jealous of Ivanka.

Which number is larger?

That argument is the only reason California created those votes. So dipshits like you can falsely claim some small moral victory.

You're still a LOSER, Snowflake.

Forum List

Back