🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

The problem with Chelsea Clinton is that, just like her mother, SHE is a sexist gender supremacist who feels entitled to call herself superior to all men.

the problem with this statement is that every one of these Islamic immigrants has been raised and indoctrinated by their religion to be the ultimate haters of gay men and lesbian women who only want to come here to commit atrocities against american citizens and the democrats have taken millions from kings and princes in the middle east to sell all of us to islam, which also makes her a lying hypocrite and a religious bigot who show's clear favor to men who would torture every unbeliever on earth while she pretends where all discriminating against them for being aware of it.
You are going exclusively with the headline here?

Drudge has turned our domestic idiots into......uh........well......how to put this.......even bigger idiots....
i see you continue to bash people and sources - even if they are not going to the sources you cite.

as for going on headlines - CNN hopes you'll do that. then they can do shit like TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA and everyone knows it happened. unless they read paragraph 6 that says in an after thought "but we don't have any evidence of that"

unless of course, CNN is also on your shitlist. even if so - they are a shining example of media using headlines to twist reality on all sides.

The problem with Chelsea Clinton is that, just like her mother, SHE is a sexist gender supremacist who feels entitled to call herself superior to all men.

the problem with this statement is that every one of these Islamic immigrants has been raised and indoctrinated by their religion to be the ultimate haters of gay men and lesbian women who only want to come here to commit atrocities against american citizens and the democrats have taken millions from kings and princes in the middle east to sell all of us to islam, which also makes her a lying hypocrite and a religious bigot who show's clear favor to men who would torture every unbeliever on earth while she pretends where all discriminating against them for being aware of it.

Drudge has turned our domestic idiots into......uh........well......how to put this.......even bigger idiots....

Thats the point of the entire article and I have nothing else to comment on, hatemonger

I was 17 seconds into it then realized I was actually listening to Chelsea Clinton and came to my senses.

Thats the point of the entire article and I have nothing else to comment on, hatemonger

And before you start it, I'm calling you hatemonger for supporting Islam,

The point of the article is to generate clicks, and to provide a platform for Scammers selling Apocalypse Kits....

You COULD go to Chelsea's actual words, but where is the Useful Idiotry in THAT, eh?

How many Americans' votes did her mother get?

How about the other candidate?

Which number is larger?

Who got more votes in Florida, N.Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin? Trump whipped her 31-19 and buried her in the EC. Which number is larger? How about the number of illegals, dead people, cartoon characters, and various other hoax votes she got in Kalifornia? Surely even a jackass such as yourself knows she didn't win a legit "popular" vote anywhere.

i see you continue to bash people and sources - even if they are not going to the sources you cite.

as for going on headlines - CNN hopes you'll do that. then they can do shit like TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA and everyone knows it happened. unless they read paragraph 6 that says in an after thought "but we don't have any evidence of that"

unless of course, CNN is also on your shitlist. even if so - they are a shining example of media using headlines to twist reality on all sides.
Here's an idea....

When you actually have ANYTHING to show me along those lines, why don't we take up this discussion at that time....

You HAVE demonstrated that you are yet another Deplorable Imbecile nursing at the Dug of Reich Wing Infotainment.
to you, i'm sure i have. then again, sounds like anyone not going things your way would be doing things wrong.

i do work to try and find balanced information from many sources. you're here to dog any source and never seem to provide it on your own that i have seen. i do try to take people at face value and hope they offer me the same at least to start conversations. let them develop as they will, so to speak.

but at this point you're just being a dick.

got it.

How many Americans' votes did her mother get?

How about the other candidate?

Which number is larger?

Who got more votes in Florida, N.Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin? Trump whipped her 31-19 and buried her in the EC. Which number is larger? How about the number of illegals, dead people, cartoon characters, and various other hoax votes she got in Kalifornia? Surely even a jackass such as yourself knows she didn't win a legit "popular" vote anywhere.
Why don't you post whatever you have for the popular vote totals and let's go over them together.....

Here's an idea....

When you actually have ANYTHING to show me along those lines, why don't we take up this discussion at that time....

You HAVE demonstrated that you are yet another Deplorable Imbecile nursing at the Dug of Reich Wing Infotainment.
to you, i'm sure i have. then again, sounds like anyone not going things your way would be doing things wrong.

i do work to try and find balanced information from many sources. you're here to dog any source and never seem to provide it on your own that i have seen. i do try to take people at face value and hope they offer me the same at least to start conversations. let them develop as they will, so to speak.

got it.
I busted you leaking a pile of Drudge Fudge.....but for the Avatar, you might just as well have been Ease, Steve McGarrett, or MindWars.

When people reek of said Fudge, I don't see any reason to coddle them.....this isn't about your self esteem.......if you are concerned about it, quit filling your head with crap.

The point of the article is to generate clicks, and to provide a platform for Scammers selling Apocalypse Kits....

You COULD go to Chelsea's actual words, but where is the Useful Idiotry in THAT, eh?

I listened to her words. In essence: "If you don't jump on the PC wagon, anything you say is hatespeech, not an opinion, you're just wrong." To which I say: :fu:

Keep that stupidity flowing ,baby girl. No more Clintons, no more Bushes.

Why are we talking about the daughter of some one that's not in government any more? where are the posts on Trumps budget? Brennan's statements on Russia, you know things that effect us all.

Here's an idea....

got it.
I busted you leaking a pile of Drudge Fudge.....but for the Avatar, you might just as well have been Ease, Steve McGarrett, or MindWars.

When people reek of said Fudge, I don't see any reason to coddle them.....this isn't about your self esteem.......if you are concerned about it, quit filling your head with crap.
heh - quit making asinine assumptions and i'll see what i can do.

and i do believe i didn't use drudge on the one that put your panties into a manwich. i googled something and listed the 1st page of results and that set you off. so for someone paying attention you don't even know why you're mad at me - other than i don't agree with you.

and you're still being a dick.

Why don't you post whatever you have for the popular vote totals and let's go over them together.....

Because it would be pointless. We both know the outcome of the election; that the colostomy-bagged witch supposedly got 4m more votes in Kali than Trump, but lost the rest of the country.

Pretty true though
yea, and all liberals are the very worst of the stereotypes thrown on them, correct?
Nah
so you openly and knowingly apply double standards and simply don't care then, is that correct?
No that's incorrect
so when you stereotype conservatives to be in the worst possible light - that's fine.

however, there are no "worst possible light" stereotypes for liberals?

that is the question in... question.

Because it would be pointless. We both know the outcome of the election; that the colostomy-bagged witch supposedly got 4m more votes in Kali than Trump, but lost the rest of the country.
when all you have is a pyhrric victory, you protect it at all costs.

'Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists'

That is just sad, how they send out Chelsea to distract from the DNC's hacked/stolen and leaked e-mails that exposed the DNC as a bunch of racists, sexists, Islamaphobes, homophobes, and anti-Semites.... :(

Forum List

Back