Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

[
All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

Hard to find a transcript, but here is the closest I can find:

“I completely agree that we have to always start by listening and calling out and giving a platform, and encouraging, particularly, those who are and have been structurally disempowered and often forcibly silenced,” Chelsea Clinton told the panel.

Chelsea Clinton continued: “I think though that we also have to recognize particularly at this moment that sexism is not an opinion, Islamophobia is not an opinion, racism is not an opinion, homophobia is not an opinion, jingoism is not an opinion.”

“So I think that we, in our posture of listening, also have to get comfortable with standing up and speaking out,” Chelsea Clinton concluded.

What "childish name calling" are you referring to?

except that the practice of those are in fact, opinion.

again, disagree with obama, you're racist.
white and have dreads - mocking black people (regardless that white people had dreads first)
sing black singers karaoke? racist.

black person stealing white persons car cause they're white - not racist and payback.
black people cannot be racist - far too accepted.

when to invoke those words are in fact, opinion.

When you label people with those words, it's an opinion. But sexism is an issue. So is racism is an issue. So is Islamophobia. So is homophobia. So is antisemitism.

The way you and others frame it makes any discussion of racism, etc etc "childish name calling" - so you black out the topics from discussion by labeling them "childish name calling" because SOME people use it in that way so lets pretend it doesn't exist?

Sexism: the insults aimed at Chelsea's looks. How often is a man subject to that?

You mean like the orange comments at Trump?

Next

Yeah....that's it!

T-rump OPTS for that look.

[
All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

“I completely agree that we have to always start by listening and calling out and giving a platform, and encouraging, particularly, those who are and have been structurally disempowered and often forcibly silenced,” Chelsea Clinton told the panel.

Chelsea Clinton continued: “I think though that we also have to recognize particularly at this moment that sexism is not an opinion, Islamophobia is not an opinion, racism is not an opinion, homophobia is not an opinion, jingoism is not an opinion.”

“So I think that we, in our posture of listening, also have to get comfortable with standing up and speaking out,” Chelsea Clinton concluded.

white and have dreads - mocking black people (regardless that white people had dreads first)

black person stealing white persons car cause they're white - not racist and payback.

When you label people with those words, it's an opinion. But sexism is an issue. So is racism is an issue. So is Islamophobia. So is homophobia. So is antisemitism.

The way you and others frame it makes any discussion of racism, etc etc "childish name calling" - so you black out the topics from discussion by labeling them "childish name calling" because SOME people use it in that way so lets pretend it doesn't exist?

Sexism: the insults aimed at Chelsea's looks. How often is a man subject to that?

Next

Nope. I mean like if you talked about his bloated face, looking like a toad, etc on more than an occassional basis.

Fact is - MEN do not get anywhere near the judgementalism that women do on personal appearance.

Can someone list Chelsea's qualifications to even have an opinion?

Some loon feels a doctorate degree qualifies her, I no more take her serious than I do a left loon on this "forum"

It means she has the smarts and discipline and work ethic to pursue and complete a higher degree.

It's as much of a qualification as being a businessman.

No it's not. She's accomplished nothing, just like her epic failure mother

Some loon feels a doctorate degree qualifies her, I no more take her serious than I do a left loon on this "forum"

It means she has the smarts and discipline and work ethic to pursue and complete a higher degree.

or community organizer.

And that is a bad qualification?

[

Next

Nope. I mean like if you talked about his bloated face, looking like a toad, etc on more than an occassional basis.

Fact is - MEN do not get anywhere near the judgementalism that women do on personal appearance.

Who cares? It's another something for the left to use as a wedge. Like the fake "war on women" BS

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.

[

Next

so again - trump? he gets dogged on for his looks daily. hair, color of skin, fat, name it.

swing and a miss.

or community organizer.

Qualification for what? She's just using the same tired worn out shit you loons have been using for years. What has it gotten you? I mean besides America getting sick of hearing it and kicking you to the curb

Truth-hurts.jpg

or community organizer.

for president? please tell me you're kidding.

Ahahaha those people call me the boss, name her degrees and career accomplishments, I doubt she could get an interview with me let alone hired.

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.
so would calling someone racist cause they don't like obama's policies.

see - opinion.

or community organizer.

for president? please tell me you're kidding.
Shall we go to the results?

Ahahaha those people call me the boss, name her degrees and career accomplishments, I doubt she could get an interview with me let alone hired.
She secured a highly coveted gig at McKinsey coming out of college......which was a function of her grades.

We are still waiting for her career accomplishments...not landing a job actually accomplishing something in the job. We can list her epic failures if you like.

Yours is an opinion also, not a fact

Forum List

Back