Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

She secured a highly coveted gig at McKinsey coming out of college......which was a function of her grades.

Still waiting for her career accomplishments, I'm guessing she has none shocker. Go ahead try to get a real job with a blank resume, just the Education section filled out you will start in the mail room. :laugh:
Do you have any idea what McKinsey is?

If not, you are a singularly stupid human being.

You dumb ass libs cannot list even a single career accomplishment? Goddamn Chelsea needs smarter fans.

She even married a loser, his hedge fund lost hundreds of millions

Did Obama invest taxpayer money in it? Sounds about like something that idiot would do.

Actually her dope of a husband bet on Greece....and lost bigly

It means she has the smarts and discipline and work ethic to pursue and complete a higher degree.

It's as much of a qualification as being a businessman.

No it's not. She's accomplished nothing, just like her epic failure mother

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.

Yours is an opinion also, not a fact

These libs never what was accomplished in the jobs. Imagine this...

HR: Hello Mr. Obama?

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:
That bitch was a disaster, I regret ever hiring her.
Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...

Republicans praise idea of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State

Nobody cares what GOP RINO's say.

She secured a highly coveted gig at McKinsey coming out of college......which was a function of her grades.

Still waiting for her career accomplishments, I'm guessing she has none shocker. Go ahead try to get a real job with a blank resume, just the Education section filled out you will start in the mail room. :laugh:

You dumb ass libs cannot list even a single career accomplishment? Goddamn Chelsea needs smarter fans.

Did Obama invest taxpayer money in it? Sounds about like something that idiot would do.
Even asking something as fucking stupid as that establishes the enormous distance between you.

Ahahaha those people call me the boss, name her degrees and career accomplishments, I doubt she could get an interview with me let alone hired.

So did the Donald...over 600 million.

Wow that was really dumb, that's like Bill Clinton dumb, inbreeding?

Has The Donald ever lost anyone's money?

Even asking something as fucking stupid as that establishes the enormous distance between you.

It was a joke, like Chelsea.

600?

Not even close...

950 million...in ONE go..

Trump has made far more than he lost, Chelsea's hubby is poison in the world of finance. Trust me on this one

Obama's losses are in the billions, care to comment? Plus he borrowed the money so we are stuck paying interest on his lack of business acumen.

There were rumors her mama tied to get help for him on the Greece debacle but it would have been far too obvious

The bet was that Greek bonds would recover......it's how people with loads of money play....

Since the libs are lame I'll defend Chelsea with a resume builder, Founding member of the Resist Trump movement. There I threw you libs a bone.

Obama's losses are in the billions, care to comment? Plus he borrowed the money so we are stuck paying interest on his lack of business acumen.
Show me your !math, fraud....

Go on......this will be fun....

The bet was that Greek bonds would recover......it's how people with loads of money play....

It was a fool's bet...he lost bigly

By all means lets hire a public accounting firm to investigate Obama's slush fund, ah I mean his nearly $900 billion dollar stimulus/shovel ready jobs BS. Lets see where that money actually was spent and how much of it was a complete loss to taxpayers. Yes? No? I think we all know your answer.

No it's not. She's accomplished nothing, just like her epic failure mother

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:

Who cares what you think?

All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

WE have grief and trauma therapist standing by ..

now that I think about it Trump said if we voted for Hillary we would end up with the President under Investigation from day one ...well we voted for Hillary [nearly 3 million more than voted for Trump] and the President is under Investigation from day one

Obama:
Yes

HR:

Obama:

Who cares what you think?

You apparently. lol

By all means lets hire a public accounting firm to investigate Obama's slush fund, ah I mean his nearly $900 billion dollar stimulus/shovel ready jobs BS. Lets see where that money actually was spent and how much of it was a complete loss to taxpayers. Yes? No? I think we all know your answer.
The Foundation tax filings are publicly available.........the spending for Stimulus are a matter of open record, as are the conclusions of the CBO and GAO on the matter...

Why are you do damned uninformed?

Forum List

Back