Chelsea Clinton Calls Republicans Islamophobes, Homophobes, Racists

Can someone list Chelsea's qualifications to even have an opinion?

Some loon feels a doctorate degree qualifies her, I no more take her serious than I do a left loon on this "forum"

What are her career accomplishments? Or is she another dumb ass liberal zero like her mom and Obama?
Obama left office with JARs in the 60s........Hillary is a former two term Senator from a relevant state, and a former Sec State.....

You?

Some loon feels a doctorate degree qualifies her, I no more take her serious than I do a left loon on this "forum"

It means she has the smarts and discipline and work ethic to pursue and complete a higher degree.

It's as much of a qualification as being a businessman.

Ahahaha those people call me the boss, name her degrees and career accomplishments, I doubt she could get an interview with me let alone hired.
She secured a highly coveted gig at McKinsey coming out of college......which was a function of her grades.

Still waiting for her career accomplishments, I'm guessing she has none shocker. Go ahead try to get a real job with a blank resume, just the Education section filled out you will start in the mail room. :laugh:

It means she has the smarts and discipline and work ethic to pursue and complete a higher degree.

No it's not. She's accomplished nothing, just like her epic failure mother

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.

Yours is an opinion also, not a fact
She was INDISPUTABLY elected to two Senate terms, and was INDISPUTABLY Secretary of State...

Ahahaha those people call me the boss, name her degrees and career accomplishments, I doubt she could get an interview with me let alone hired.
She secured a highly coveted gig at McKinsey coming out of college......which was a function of her grades.

Still waiting for her career accomplishments, I'm guessing she has none shocker. Go ahead try to get a real job with a blank resume, just the Education section filled out you will start in the mail room. :laugh:
Do you have any idea what McKinsey is?

If not, you are a singularly stupid human being.

Elected to office, Secretary of State...labeling her "an epic failure" is your opinion, not fact.

She was INDISPUTABLY elected to two Senate terms, and was INDISPUTABLY Secretary of State...

Where she accomplished nothing...well other than getting Americans killed

These libs never what was accomplished in the jobs. Imagine this...

HR: Hello Mr. Obama?

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:
That bitch was a disaster, I regret ever hiring her.

What are her career accomplishments? Or is she another dumb ass liberal zero like her mom and Obama?
Obama left office with JARs in the 60s........Hillary is a former two term Senator from a relevant state, and a former Sec State.....

You?

Okay so far you have a resume with 90% white space, job titles and no career accomplishments, shocker.

And? What did she accomplish? No what did she fuck up beyond all recognition? Was she ever investigated by the FBI? How are her security credentials is she careless? OMG Blues you are so mean! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You dumb ass libs cannot list even a single career accomplishment? Goddamn Chelsea needs smarter fans.

Never said otherwise.

You dumb ass libs cannot list even a single career accomplishment? Goddamn Chelsea needs smarter fans.

She even married a loser, his hedge fund lost hundreds of millions

What little she's managed seems to be on the coattails of her corrupt mom and dad, on the promise of access to government influence peddling, shocker.

Where she accomplished nothing...well other than getting Americans killed

Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

\

Now now, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Even people that think

" that sexism is not an opinion, Islamophobia is not an opinion, racism is not an opinion, homophobia is not an opinion, jingoism is not an opinion.” when actually they ARE opinions, are still entitled to their opinion.

Disgruntled Chelsea Clinton Takes a Shot at President Trump and Republicans | Need To Know Network

What she's saying is, that those
isms and phobias are not opinions, they are the difference between evil and good, and completely unacceptable; That is simply not true.

They're other opinions, the same as hers, the difference being she would would like to shut opposing opinions down completely.

Thus is the goal of Political Correctness

Last edited:

She even married a loser, his hedge fund lost hundreds of millions

Did Obama invest taxpayer money in it? Sounds about like something that idiot would do.

These libs never what was accomplished in the jobs. Imagine this...

HR: Hello Mr. Obama?

Obama:
Yes

HR:
Hi we are calling about Hillary Clinton to verify prior employment. How did she perform in her job as SOS?

Obama:
That bitch was a disaster, I regret ever hiring her.
Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...

Republicans praise idea of Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State

All the crazy left have to offer is childish name calling. The left love to alienate half of America then blame others for why they can't get elected.

How many Americans' votes did her mother get?

How about the other candidate?

Which number is larger?

OOOO lookie, another "popular" vote whine!!!!

How would YOU gauge the "Will of the People" with respect to the two candidates?

The will of the people said Trump.

No...the Electoral College said trump.

Forum List

Back