🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton leaves door open for possible 2020 White House run

after seeing her unusual/confusing speech at the DNC smothered in so much make up to cover up her many facial imperfections, i dont think any normal person will vote for her.

Yeaaa, the full title of this will be the spawn of satan two

Otherwise known as the girdle twins

gettyimages-621736892.jpg
Now it is up to America to slam that door in her face. Enough of the Clinton's telling us how to live an breath.

Cute. If that were all we had to face, the damn Clintons. How many Goldman Sachs higher ups and "job creator" class CEO's has Don brought in? The folks you either do or do not vote for are merely the errand runners for your ruling class. And as long as you can't see past partisanshit it, will remain so.
OK, then, if they are all the same then why care if I want the Clintons out? My gripe with the Clinton crime regime started with Waco.

Now it is up to America to slam that door in her face. Enough of the Clinton's telling us how to live an breath.

Cute. If that were all we had to face, the damn Clintons. How many Goldman Sachs higher ups and "job creator" class CEO's has Don brought in? The folks you either do or do not vote for are merely the errand runners for your ruling class. And as long as you can't see past partisanshit it, will remain so.
OK, then, if they are all the same then why care if I want the Clintons out? My gripe with the Clinton crime regime started with Waco.

Bill was good at killing Americans....from Idaho to Texas.

Are the Clintons that damn clueless that nobody wants them back in the WH again??? She is as crooked as her mother.

The "corrupt Clintons" have been investigated a million times and nothing has been found yet, superdupes and sexist a-holes. You deserve to be robbed blind by your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers...see sig. All fact, chumps. Poor America. Enjoy your giant tax cut for the rich.

Chelsea/Chewbacca.....hmm, they just might beat Rubio/Cruz in 2020.

Chelsea Clinton's accomplishments:

1) Having Mommy and Daddy pay my way through life with money from pay for play scams.

Seriously that is it

You just described Trump.
Chelsea took her inheritance, and, on her own, turned it into billions?

Last I heard, she was running mommy and daddys 'bank' account.

If she runs I'll end her $100 if she promises not to drop out.
Ivanka will be the first female President. Ivanka will put another couple of REP SCJs on the bench.

Sounds like Ivanka and Jared don't it.

No it sounds nothing like them. Jared and Ivanka actually work for their parents. Chelsea was handed the things she has even the job at NBC which lasted 5 minutes because she can't say anything that even sounds like a thought.
Chelsea's first assignment as a reporter was to interview the Geico Gecko. She blew it and was fired. True story.

Chelsea does have a book ranked about 100,000 in sales on Amazon after only 2 months in release.

She clearly has a hell of a following.

That would be interesting but if she has Hillarys political instincts and skills instead of Bills I don't see it going anywhere. At least with Trump there was a chance you would not be getting politics as usual I don't really see that with Chelsea.

Forum List

Back