Chelsea Clinton: "Mom Thinks It's Important To Extend Obamacare To Illegal Aliens

Read it... Seems nothing wrong with that...

Only a deep seeded racist would have a problem...

Ohh, is you Steve

If I were a genuine right winger I would be mad as hell that the best thing that my party is going to be able to muster against this woman is a crass, loud mouthed, controversy courting idiot who lives in an all gold apartment and has taken his plan on how to deal with illegal immigration direct from Game of Thrones. Mad as hell

If I were a genuine right winger I would be mad as hell that the best thing that my party is going to be able to muster against this woman is a crass, loud mouthed, controversy courting idiot who lives in an all gold apartment and has taken his plan on how to deal with illegal immigration direct from Game of Thrones. Mad as hell

You have an irrational hatred of Trump and he doesn't even know you are alive. lol

You have an irrational hatred of Trump and he doesn't even know you are alive. lol

My dislike of the man is entirely rational and it does not run as deep as hatred.

Still at least you were right in that he doesn't know I'm alive, well done on that.

My dislike of the man is entirely rational and it does not run as deep as hatred.

Still at least you were right in that he doesn't know I'm alive, well done on that.

Dude, your post is dripping with hatred and mouth foam.

I don't care for Trump at all, but if you think he is any worse than Hillary, you are fooling yourself.

Dude, your post is dripping with hatred and mouth foam.

I called him an idiot. That was the only part that was subjective, everything else was factually accurate. Or maybe you think all presidential candidates should talk about their cock size from behind the podium and that it's by no means crass. I suppose he has to find a way to beat Hillary in some regard.

Well, isn't that sweet....giving "benefits" to people that are here illegally....isn't it wonderful that she is so willing to use the taxpayer's money for people who are here illegally. How - "liberal" of the bitch. Well, what the hell, they can't get Americans to sign up for OBarrycare - might as well get the illegals on it to make it look better.

Why not we are rolling in money...oh wait $19 trillion in debt :eusa_think: how about we just extend Obamacare to Americans raped and assaulted by illegal aliens?

Well, now you are posing a question that doesn't "bother" the left. The answer is quite simple - Just print more money, silly!

Seeing how illegals should not have jobs here in the US they should not be paying taxes. 'Legal' immigrants should have jobs, but illegals should not be getting jobs, benefits from social programs, etc.

Forum List

Back