🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton sends happy new year tweet to church of Satan lol

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chelsea Clinton wished The Church of Satan a Happy New Year Tuesday during an exchange on social media.
Chelsea Clinton Sends Happy New Year Tweet to The Church of Satan

upload_2018-1-3_8-51-17.png

LOL should we really be that surprised we know her little cult followers won't be since they're as clipped as she is and her mother and her fake father .................... The love satanic worshiping..

No less fake than those that call themselves a christian yet never try to lead a christian life...

Chelsea Clinton wished The Church of Satan a Happy New Year Tuesday during an exchange on social media.

View attachment 169358

LOL should we really be that surprised we know her little cult followers won't be since they're as clipped as she is and her mother and her fake father .................... The love satanic worshiping..
Yeah, well I wished everyone here a Happy New Year, too. That doesn't make me a racist asshole or a conspiracy nut, though. Just nice.

View attachment 169358

1) She's replying to an individual, not the church itself.
2) I am not aware that they do anything wrong unless you want America to have thought police: they don't kill, rob, steal or rape. They just have thoughts you don't like.
3) Her having conversation with a member is simply her showing acceptance of all religions, an American value.
4) Why the hell do you care? Chelsea Clinton never ran for office, never held an office, and has no pubic role whatsoever. Why are you obsessed with her? Why do you care what she does?
5) You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back