Chelsea Says It's "Unchristian" To End Legal Abortion

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

“We can’t go back to that [pre-Roe V. Wade]. That’s unconscionable to me,”

“As a deeply religious person, it’s also unchristian to me,” she continued.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious

facepalm-little-girl-326x245.jpg

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious

I have only two questions then:

1.What would Chelsea say if her parents aborted her?

2. What does Chelsea know about Christianity if according to her to kill the unborn babies sounds "Christian" and to leave them alive is not.

Obviously, there is something wrong with her head. Must be inherited.

Most Christians believe that people have souls the instant that they are concieved, not a minute after they are born.
So maybe Chelsea thinks that her kids didn't have souls before they were born.
Maybe someone should ask her.

We'll, seeing that you have no real counter argument for making abortion illegal, we'll just toss this OP into the bin with the rest of those that say nothing.

If Roe is overturned.
Many states will offer abortion discounts to the needy.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America.
Pro-Life morons never cared about the truth.

If Roe is overturned.
Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?

If Roe is overturned.
Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?
Why are men not wise enough to take seeding (sperm/cum) control pills?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why do men say they can't feel anythang with a raincoat on?

What is wrong with what she said? Being pro-choice is not being anti-Christian. Being anti-abortion does not define a person as being a Christian.

We'll, seeing that you have no real counter argument for making abortion illegal, we'll just toss this OP into the bin with the rest of those that say nothing.

Go ahead and toss it...we'll wait to see if you can get'er done

It's murder...should be illegal. Now run along and bother someone else, troll breath

No Christian supports abortion. Its that simple. Another sign of their losing...wasnt long ago they were screaming about a "christian theocracy". Some of them here were doing it as well. Oy Vey.

Come to think of it they probably still are. It isnt difficult at all for liberals to hold two opposing thoughts at the same time. In fact I would say the ability to hold two contradictory thoughts at the same time is a requirement to being a liberal.

If Roe is overturned.
Why are men not wise enough to take seeding (sperm/cum) control pills?
Why are men not wise enough to know the penis leaks before full ejaculation before pulling out?
Why do men say they can't feel anythang with a raincoat on?

They just arent. Stop lying to young girls and telling them they can be as sexually promiscuous as they like. How many lives have you ruined?

If Roe is overturned.

It will be by the will of the people if it is legal in any state. And I dont give a rats ass what New York does.

A fine example of the required doublethink and cognitive dissonance I was just pointing gout.

"Keep you Christian morals off my body...but you are a meanie if you oppose my WIC and foodstamps". Or "nobody tells me what to do with my body...but you have to pay for my birth control."

Last edited:
And everyone knows what moral, upstanding Christians the Clinton magic saints are, right? RIGHT??? I'm pro-abortion and even I find that dumb, stupid idiot bitch's arguments silly and infantile. Unlike cross-eyed Chelsea, I could come up with more practical, convincing pro-abortion arguments than her (forgive me for not giving a fuck about other peoples' embryos). In fact, Chelsea is a walking pro-abortion argument right in front of us.

I think it was child abuse for Hilarious Hillary NOT to abort a creature so Star-Wars-cantina-hideous, its face is shaped like a pear, with buggy eyes too close together and a mouth way too wide for its face, with teeth so blocky and horse-like, she has a mouth full of giant urinals - every time the younger Clinton smiles I feel like taking a piss. Not to mention Chelsea Clinton's permanent fugly expression of electrical shock she always wears. I'm stunned that anyone married this creature; who could possibly be sexually depraved enough to fuck Chelsea Clinton?

Forum List

Back