Chelsea Says It's "Unchristian" To End Legal Abortion

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

“We can’t go back to that [pre-Roe V. Wade]. That’s unconscionable to me,”

“As a deeply religious person, it’s also unchristian to me,” she continued.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious

If Roe is overturned.
Many states will offer abortion discounts to the needy.
Abortion will never be illegal fully in America.
Pro-Life morons never cared about the truth.
Why are women wise enough to choose abortion but too stupid to take birth control?
Gabrielle Blair‏ @designmom
I’m a mother of six, and a Mormon. I have a good understanding of arguments surrounding abortion, religious and otherwise. I've been listening to men grandstand about women's reproductive rights, and I'm convinced men actually have zero interest in stopping abortion. Here's why…
Gabrielle Blair (@designmom) | Twitter

The last resort for an untenable argument by lefties is to play the God card. It only makes them look like fools.

Especially when the only use that they have for God is to falsely attribute their own evil and Satanic positions to Him, and on that basis to condemn those who stand against the evil that they are thus trying to promote.

Other than that, they invariably mock and deny God, and hold nothing but the deepest of contempt for those of us who believe in Him and try to follow and uphold His standards.

And nothing that is or was alive was killed.

If it has a heartbeat it's alive, moron

Gawd you people are ignorant

You're probably arguing with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is now a woman.

Yes, those on the left wrong really are that crazy.

Yes, those on the left wrong really are that stupid.
And your proof that they are all stupid and crazy is?

And your scientific proof that Jenner is not a woman, is?

You're probably arguing with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is now a woman.

Have Jenner give a DNA sample....scientific proof and it will say he is a he

Game, set annnnnnnd match

The last resort for an untenable argument by lefties is to play the God card. It only makes them look like fools.

Especially when the only use that they have for God is to falsely attribute their own evil and Satanic positions to Him, and on that basis to condemn those who stand against the evil that they are thus trying to promote.

Other than that, they invariably mock and deny God, and hold nothing but the deepest of contempt for those of us who believe in Him and try to follow and uphold His standards.

Quod erat demonstrandum…

Gabrielle Blair‏ @designmom
I’m a mother of six, and a Mormon. I have a good understanding of arguments surrounding abortion, religious and otherwise. I've been listening to men grandstand about women's reproductive rights, and I'm convinced men actually have zero interest in stopping abortion. Here's why…

Folks like you who will never think or explore anything beyond your own hatred and ignorance, will never really know the infinite possibilities of discovery. Science is not always absolute, but it can sure put a logical spin on the uneducated. Do yourself a favor, and step into the light of learning; http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/12/homosexuality-may-start-womb

Folks like you who will never think or explore anything beyond your own hatred and ignorance, will never really know the infinite possibilities of discovery. Science is not always absolute, but it can sure put a logical spin on the uneducated. Do yourself a favor, and step into the light of learning; http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/12/homosexuality-may-start-womb

Dumbass, Jenner was born male and will die male...it doesn't matter what parts are removed or added

Dumbass, Jenner was born male and will die male...it doesn't matter what parts are removed or added
See what I mean about ignorance? You have zero understanding or interest in scientific approaches, and or data, that explain agreeable theorems, that are widely accepted in the scientific world. You are forever locked into your own misery of not knowing. Therefore, hate is all you have left.

By the way, what is your own scientific data that suggests parts removed or not removed, ever decided anything?

See what I mean about ignorance? You have zero understanding or interest in scientific approaches, and or data, that explain agreeable theorems, that are widely accepted in the scientific world. You are forever locked into your own misery of not knowing. Therefore, hate is all you have left.

By the way, what is your own scientific data that suggests parts removed or not removed, ever decided anything?

Good grief...go bug someone who gives a shit about your made up science...better yet go find a globull warming thread you'll fit right in.

You're one ignorant mofo

Good grief...go bug someone who gives a shit about your made up science...better yet go find a globull warming thread you'll fit right in.

You're one ignorant mofo
Couldn't have found a more likely exhibit A, than yourself. This folks, is what regressive evolution looks like. The Gatorade crowd is all around us;

You're one ignorant mofo
Couldn't have found a more likely exhibit A, than yourself. This folks, is what regressive evolution looks like. The Gatorade crowd is all around us;

You don't think I watched that do you? Lil one I've been spanking left tards like you for nearly 15 years...save your antics and pre 2000 Internet nonsense it won't work with me

Folks like you who will never think or explore anything beyond your own hatred and ignorance…

Nothing more hateful or ignorant than supporting the cold-blooded slaughter of thousands of innocent children every day.

You're one ignorant mofo

You don't think I watched that do you? Lil one I've been spanking left tards like you for nearly 15 years...save your antics and pre 2000 Internet nonsense it won't work with me

:auiqs.jpg:Yea, I'll bet. "Spanking" them with electrolytes right?

LOL...she's as stupid as her mother if she thinks anyone but a left loon is buying that horse shit

CHELSEA CLINTON SAYS IT’S ‘UNCHRISTIAN’ TO END LEGAL ABORTION. CLAIMS SHE’S DEEPLY PIOUS

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said that overturning Roe V. Wade would be “unchristian” and that doing so is totally unthinkable in a SiriusXM interviews Thursday.

“We can’t go back to that [pre-Roe V. Wade]. That’s unconscionable to me,”

“As a deeply religious person, it’s also unchristian to me,” she continued.

Chelsea Clinton Says It’s ‘Unchristian’ To End Legal Abortion. Claims She’s Deeply Pious
Well she comes from such a Religious family that I can understand what she is talking about. The Bible is full of murder, rape, insidious relationships.

Forum List

Back