🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CHENEY BEATS THE DRUMS OF WAR

It's like deja vu all over again.

Dick Cheney Tells GOP It's Time To Restart The Iraq War Machine

Send Dick there to shoot them all in the face.

Works for me, not sure how good the quail hunting is though in Iraq.

Cheney avoids risking HIS hide; he had "other priorities than military service", remember?

and Obama's military service ?

next

Avoiding the fact there WAS a war Cheney avoided, as opposed to none when the President was 18-26 does not make Richard the Yellow Hearted look any less YELLA. That noted, I voted for McCain in 2008.

Cheney avoids risking HIS hide; he had "other priorities than military service", remember?

next

Avoiding the fact there WAS a war Cheney avoided, as opposed to none when the President was 18-26 does not make Richard the Yellow Hearted look any less YELLA. That noted, I voted for McCain in 2008.

Why does there have to be a war to serve in our military ?

next

There does not, it helps during war however to have Americans that do not have "other priorities". Like my father, and one older cousin.......both of whom made it to Vietnam, while Richard the Yellow was busy trying to make money to buy Lynne as a wife.

When terrorists believe there will be NO retaliation they feel free to romp.

All the bluster Our Kenyan President can muster will amount to Jack Shit unless something really ugly is actually done.

Just threatening is inviting strikes....and not the AFL/CIO kind that are so amusing.

next

There does not, it helps during war however to have Americans that do not have "other priorities". Like my father, and one older cousin.......both of whom made it to Vietnam, while Richard the Yellow was busy trying to make money to buy Lynne as a wife.

and Obama sends men off to die......what makes him worthy ?

next

You must be kidding, it is better to let the US be attacked as baby Bush did 9/11/01? And of course Bush sent thousands to die and be maimed to "take out" The Man Who Threatened Poppy. ISL is real, unlike the imaginary WMDs; Richard the Yellow lobbied for that war, he made 3-5 MILLION off of it.

Obama has sent no one to die(.) The air strikes were SUCCESSFUL, unlike the Iraq disaster and the weak swipe at al Qaeda Bush managed to get in, BEFORE he changed the subject to IRAQ of all places. The Iraq disaster GAVE Iraq to ISL, now the US has to prevent the reality of 21st century Levant.

next

You must be kidding, it is better to let the US be attacked as baby Bush did 9/11/01? And of course Bush sent thousands to die and be maimed to "take out" The Man Who Threatened Poppy. ISL is real, unlike the imaginary WMDs; Richard the Yellow lobbied for that war, he made 3-5 MILLION off of it.

Obama has sent no one to die(.) The air strikes were SUCCESSFUL, unlike the Iraq disaster and the weak swipe at al Qaeda Bush managed to get in, BEFORE he changed the subject to IRAQ of all places. The Iraq disaster GAVE Iraq to ISL, now the US has to prevent the reality of 21st century Levant.

Obama has sent troops back to Iraq and is responsible for the ones is harms way around the world. Apparently airstrikes aren't successful enough. The US doesn't have to prevent anything. They can fight it out amongst themselves.

When terrorists believe there will be NO retaliation they feel free to romp.

All the bluster Our Kenyan President can muster will amount to Jack Shit unless something really ugly is actually done.

Just threatening is inviting strikes....and not the AFL/CIO kind that are so amusing.

If we attack and even win the war in Iraq again, how could the end result be any different if not immensely worse. Haven't we done enough damage?

We would just be feeding the flame at this point IMO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back