Cheney Really Hates Trump

A pretty small contingent of the protesters engaged in violence or violent rhetoric. It wouldn't be out of character for federal infiltration to be involved.
There's no proof of any federal infiltration and while it was a "small contingent" of the protesters involved in the violence, it's also only the ones who either stormed the Capitol or assaulted police who are facing stiff penalties.

It took you a lot of time to find the video, so don't feel so proud of yourself.
The posting timestamps are there.
LOL

Moron, I've posted that video in the past. Finding it was not a problem. Handing you rope to hang yourself was the priority.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What strange behavior? Counting mail-in ballots after the polls closed. That was expected and predicted...

Polls show that mail-in ballots largely favor former Vice President Joe Biden, so states like Florida and North Carolina that count those votes first may appear to be swinging early toward the Democrat. Conversely, in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, President Donald Trump may appear to take an early lead. These so-called red or blue mirages will disappear as the night goes on and more ballots are counted,
I'm referring to things like election observers being ushered out of the vote counting process while the vote counters cheer about it.

There's no proof of any federal infiltration and while it was a "small contingent" of the protesters involved in the violence, it's also only the ones who either stormed the Capitol or assaulted police who are facing stiff penalties.
A lot more than just that small contingent has been detained for several days or weeks.

I'm referring to things like election observers being ushered out of the vote counting process while the vote counters cheer about it.
The people ushered out were because they were being disruptive. There were still plenty of observers still inside with the counters.

A lot more than just that small contingent has been detained for several days or weeks.
Roughly 700 people have been charged with going inside the Capitol and/or assaulting police. Feel free to show any of them actually did neither.

That's the excuse being given at least.

LOL

You have nothing else to counter it. That was the explanation given at the time the incident occurred. And again, there were still enough observers still remaining inside. So there is no evidence of foul play.

Roughly 700 people have been charged with going inside the Capitol and/or assaulting police. Feel free to show any of them actually did neither.
Is going inside the Capitol building an offense worthy of weeks or months of detainment or a long felony sentence?

If so, then I would assume the same should apply to the Antifa protesters that tried to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland but were released without charge by the DOJ.

LOL

You have nothing else to counter it. That was the explanation given at the time the incident occurred. And again, there were still enough observers still remaining inside. So there is no evidence of foul play.
The later audit in Arizona found plenty of evidence.

LOL

Moron, I've posted that video in the past. Finding it was not a problem. Handing you rope to hang yourself was the priority.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I've posted that video in the past

As you say, "Prove it!".
If you had it, you would have posted it immediately.

I already have your MO...
You disappear for 30 to 60 minutes and then post something you finally found and make it sound as if you knew it all along.

I have read all your posts for over 2 years and you're full of shit.

Is going inside the Capitol building an offense worthy of weeks or months of detainment or a long felony sentence?

If so, then I would assume the same should apply to the Antifa protesters that tried to burn down a federal courthouse in Portland but were released without charge by the DOJ.

Setting a fire to a federal building in the middle of the night is not comparable with violently storming the Capitol while Congress was in session and having to be evacuated as their lives were being threatened.

The latter being unprecedented.

The later audit in Arizona found plenty of evidence.

LOL

You mean the audit which determined Biden won by an even bigger margin than the original machine tabulation found??

:lmao:

Setting a fire to a federal building in the middle of the night is not comparable with violently storming the Capitol while Congress was in session and having to be evacuated as their lives were being threatened.

How about holding a city hostage and raiding their homes for supplies?
Yes, that wasn't reported on CNN or MSNBC.

First, the attempts to burn down the Portland courthouse included times where federal agents were inside the building. So, it is comparable in terms of danger to lives.

Second, it was not unprecedented. A much more valid attempt at insurrection occurred when Puerto Rican nationalists shot up Congress in the 50s. A few members were killed that day.

First, the attempts to burn down the Portland courthouse included times where federal agents were inside the building. So, it is comparable in terms of danger to lives.

Second, it was not unprecedented. A much more valid attempt at insurrection occurred when Puerto Rican nationalists shot up Congress in the 50s. A few members were killed that day.
First, the attempts to burn down the Portland courthouse included times where federal agents were inside the building.

Reported by The BBC.
Are you trying to make Faun lie more?

I've posted that video in the past

As you say, "Prove it!".
If you had it, you would have posted it immediately.

I already have your MO...
You disappear for 30 to 60 minutes and then post something you finally found and make it sound as if you knew it all along.

I have read all your posts for over 2 years and you're full of shit.
Nope, I wouldn't post it immediately nor did I. I was feeding you rope to hang yourself, which you eagerly complied, getting caught telling bullshit stories about that window not being broken out, about the cop shooting Ashes through the window, about Ashes being 4 feet away from the door, etc...

Only after you hung yourself with your own bullshit did I decide to show the thread you were entirely full of shit.

:dance:

Forum List

Back