Chesebro Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Wasn't jail your goal? And you are pleased?
I am very pleased with this outcome for Chesebro. He has lost his source of income.

This is how mob prosecutions work. You flip the little mobsters to get to the boss. Rudy Giuliani used this very same tactic countless times when he was prosecuting mobsters in New York.

The Trump attorney faces five years probation, a $5,000 fine, 100 hours of community service, and must continue to provide documents and evidence to the state, according to the terms of the deal.
Cool. He will also lose his license to practice law. That's going to hurt him bigly.

When will Democrats read all of the report?
When will the Trumptards read all the indictments? None of them have yet. That's why they are so easily gaslighted by their lying propagandists.

Outside the court on Friday, Grubman said it is inaccurate to describe Chesebro as the architect of a plan to overrun democracy. Asked if Trump should be worried, Grubman said: “I don’t think so.”

He also said the deal allows his client to return to his family and avoid the serious jail time he was facing.
Chesebro cannot return to his law practice. That's a pretty serious punishment.

There are no Trumpers in this thread.
4i6Ckte.gif
Maybe the ones that show up can (maybe) see the writing on the wall.

Is it possible?

When will the Trumptards read all the indictments? None of them have yet. That's why they are so easily gaslighted by their lying propagandists.

Chesebro cannot return to his law practice. That's a pretty serious punishment.
How did you decide that?

yeah. clearly, your point was so exceedingly clever. no one can keep up with you.
It sure triggered a couple dipsticks.
Some people even know how to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, DK Eater.

I am very pleased with this outcome for Chesebro. He has lost his source of income.

This is how mob prosecutions work. You flip the little mobsters to get to the boss. Rudy Giuliani used this very same tactic countless times when he was prosecuting mobsters in New York.

Cool. He will also lose his license to practice law. That's going to hurt him bigly.
And he likely decimated his savings paying for his useless lawyers.

Imagine were we Republicans to get this much joy when Biden is convicted.

First the "Kracken" and now ChessyBro. They requested a speedy trial. Now they will have to testify against P01135809. All that bluff and bluster for nothing.
I think they wanted a speedy trial to force the prosecution before they are ready.
When they saw the evidence and potential punishment…..they jumped at a deal

Wasn't jail your goal? And you are pleased?

The Trump attorney faces five years probation, a $5,000 fine, 100 hours of community service, and must continue to provide documents and evidence to the state, according to the terms of the deal.
Turning States evidence is the plan. They make a little scratch and make you pick up the trash.

Outside the court on Friday, Grubman said it is inaccurate to describe Chesebro as the architect of a plan to overrun democracy. Asked if Trump should be worried, Grubman said: “I don’t think so.”

He also said the deal allows his client to return to his family and avoid the serious jail time he was facing.

Yes, in exchange for testifying against Trump.

A lawyer said that about his own client?
:eek:

How did you decide that?

Generally, disbarment is imposed as a sanction for conduct indicating that an attorney is not fit to practice law, willfully disregarding the interests of a client, commingling funds, or engaging in fraud which impedes the administration of justice. In some states, any lawyer who is convicted of a felony is automatically suspended pending further disciplinary proceedings, or, in New York, automatically disbarred.

Section 90(4) of the Judiciary Law mandates automatic disbarment of an attorney who has been convicted of a felony.

Forum List

Back