Chevy Volt Production Put On Five Week Hold

It's STILL $32,500, dupes...95% of owners STILL love it, and the major reason for it's poor sales are STILL BS attacks by the "Un-American" (TIME) Pub propaganda machine...change the channel, ya brainwashed morons LOL!

Since it has become clear that 'franco' has become synonymous with 'stupid,' would you mind if I begin to use it in my posts, along the lines of...

"how franco of you....'

Every Pub dupe is a moron, by definition.
or

'what a franco thing to say..."

or, probably most useful, 'another franco policy move by President Obama..."

You could think of it as your 15 minutes of fame.

OK?
Good.

So, where was I WRONG, a-hole? God, dittoheads are FOS...

And I saw CBS NEWS and ABC report the total RW BS spin that the Volt cost the taxpayer $250k apiece, without comment.

65 mpg on battery alone MY ASS...

So PC and Mr. Trajan?

WE are dealing with varying costs depending upon area of the nation?

Seeing as that is in keeping with power company charges for consumers in whatever area? Could it be stated it isn't much different than costs per gallon based upon Gasoline prices per area of the nation? (Based upon distance between 'fueling/Convienience)....

Frankly? I don't see much difference...and what is the cost of Coal/Gasoline...

In short?

NOT across the board economical as it is touted by GM/Obama...But like everywhere else...depends.

I still don't see the volt being reliable seeing (depending on usage) the Volt being better than the average gasoline car as the VOLT is rated at 40 miles between charges...which lends itself to strictly local commute, and not long distance as a gas vehicle...or similiar fueled combustion vehicle....

In any event? The Volt is powered on Coal...and that cost depending upon area. And Limited...to distance per convienience of those that buy it.

The vehicle just isn't suited for long distance travel...or for those that travel many short distance trips....Before they scramble for the extension cord/Charging Station....

As usual, you have no clue wtf you're talking about. The Volt goes 30-50 miles on electricity, then has a gas engine that acts as a generator and can then go forever at 40 mpg. IDIOT.

It's STILL $32,500, dupes...95% of owners STILL love it, and the major reason for it's poor sales are STILL BS attacks by the "Un-American" (TIME) Pub propaganda machine...change the channel, ya brainwashed morons LOL!

Since it has become clear that 'franco' has become synonymous with 'stupid,' would you mind if I begin to use it in my posts, along the lines of...

"how franco of you....'

Every Pub dupe is a moron, by definition.
or

'what a franco thing to say..."

or, probably most useful, 'another franco policy move by President Obama..."

You could think of it as your 15 minutes of fame.

OK?
Good.

So, where was I WRONG, a-hole? God, dittoheads are FOS...

And I saw CBS NEWS and ABC report the total RW BS spin that the Volt cost the taxpayer $250k apiece, without comment.

65 mpg on battery alone MY ASS...

You're correct...try 40 Miles on a charge. However/ WE were in an intelectual discussion seeing how this relates to Gas or other powered vehicles and the conversion factors...

So? if I were you? I's hold off...uhmmkay?:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
It doesn't.

You can drive it forever on the generator...

So you could drive the volt further then a "gas powered car" without spending nearly as much on gas. That is plus.

Volt repowers its own batteries and loops into its self. Imagine what a batterie with 3 times the density and cost half as much is going to do to the market.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back