Chicago Mayor - Brandon Johnson pulls an upset?

Well, in the Chicago race, it looks like Brandon Johnson has beaten Paul Vallas.

View attachment 773264

Paul Vallas was supported by the Democratic Establishment, and particularly the Fraternal Order of Police.
Brandon Johnson was supported by Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and the Chicago Teacher's Union.

I have mixed feelings. While I don't personally reside in Chicago proper, what happens in Chicago effects me in a number of ways.

If I could have voted, I'd have voted for Vallas. Neither choice was a good one, from my viewpoint. Vallas had more executive experience.
Those idiot ghetto Negroes in Chicago elected a dumbass Leftest Negro.

They deserve all the pain they are going to get on top of what they already are experiencing by incompetent Democrat leadership.

Those idiot ghetto Negroes in Chicago elected a dumbass Leftest Negro.

They deserve all the pain they are going to get on top of what they already are experiencing by incompetent Democrat leadership.

IF I trusted any Elections across this destroyed nation....I would agree with you. But CHI Illinoise is the dirtiest of the dirty (DET PHI etc. ) Worse every election. Now with all Mail-in?

Well, in the Chicago race, it looks like Brandon Johnson has beaten Paul Vallas.

View attachment 773264

Paul Vallas was supported by the Democratic Establishment, and particularly the Fraternal Order of Police.
Brandon Johnson was supported by Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and the Chicago Teacher's Union.

I have mixed feelings. While I don't personally reside in Chicago proper, what happens in Chicago effects me in a number of ways.

If I could have voted, I'd have voted for Vallas. Neither choice was a good one, from my viewpoint. Vallas had more executive experience.

LOL. You people never learn.

I couldn't care less what happens in the sub-saharan shitholes of this country.
Unfortunately what hapoens in those 'shitholes' tends to spread.

It's like saying, 'I don't care about the plague in 'x' city.' Left unaddressed the 'disease' will spread.

Now there is no doubt Chicago will remain a leading shithole in a country full of Democratic shitholes.

In the betting pool who has 'will get better', 'will stay the same', or 'will get worse'?

How soon will Chicago have anorher typical violent weekend equivalent to a mass shooting ... and what will be the new mayor's response?

In the betting pool who has 'will get better', 'will stay the same', or 'will get worse'?

How soon will Chicago have anorher typical violent weekend equivalent to a mass shooting ... and what will be the new mayor's response?

Well, they'll have another mass shooting today (as they do every day), and the new mayor's response will be the same as the old mayor's response: Trump did it/racism did it/white people did it/Republicans did it. Anything but the truth, because the truth is that the leftists LIKE it this way. This is what they want.

Well, they'll have another mass shooting today (as they do every day), and the new mayor's response will be the same as the old mayor's response: Trump did it/racism did it/white people did it/Republicans did it. Anything but the truth, because the truth is that the leftists LIKE it this way. This is what they want.
Maybe he will put on a green cowboy hat and dance like Lightfoot did.

Last edited:
Chicago sealed its fate of continuing to be a shithole for the foreseeable future. Probably going to be worse.

The ghetto shitheads voted in a dumbass Negro that will defund the police and won't send them to jail for the crimes they commit.

chicago mayor.jpg

Unfortunately what hapoens in those 'shitholes' tends to spread.

It's like saying, 'I don't care about the plague in 'x' city.' Left unaddressed the 'disease' will spread.

Which iswhy just running to Red States wont save us.....they will not jist leave us alone.....they will use the federal government against thise Red States eventually....

We will have to start the process of takimg back these cities....the left took 100 years to take control...it will tke just as long to take it
back

Forum List

Back