Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

We sanctioned them in an attempt to throw out the bastards who stole the election. Too bad it didn't work.

We sanctioned them because they wanted to sell their oil to people we did not agree they should sell their oil to.

All the same, their elections are none of our business. We only care because we want to control who they do business with.

This is awesome! Gov Abbott is exposing these liberal frauds.

/----/ BREAKING

Liberal DC Mayor Muriel Bowser SNAPS After Texas Officials Give Her a Taste of Her Own Medicine, Is Forced to Declare State of Emergency​

We sanctioned them because they wanted to sell their oil to people we did not agree they should sell their oil to.

All the same, their elections are none of our business. We only care because we want to control who they do business with.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Democrats are hypocrites for calling out Russia for trying to interfere in our elections while the US has done it numerous times to other countries over the years.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Democrats are hypocrites for calling out Russia for trying to interfere in our elections while the US has done it numerous times to other countries over the years.

That isn't what I was saying but you are close. We condemn other countries when we feel they interfere in our elections when we do it to others all the time.

Yes, the U.S. is massively hypocritical.

That isn't what I was saying but you are close. We condemn other countries when we feel they interfere in our elections when we do it to others all the time.

Some nations need to be interfered with. We should have interfered in Germany almost 100 years ago. A lot of lives would have been saved.

Some nations need to be interfered with. We should have interfered in Germany almost 100 years ago. A lot of lives would have been saved.

Interfering most certainly does not mean "our" guy wins. Even when we win, we often times lose.

ie: Putting in the Shah as the head of Iran.

Interfering most certainly does not mean "our" guy wins. Even when we win, we often times lose.

ie: Putting in the Shah as the head of Iran.
I'd rather have the Shah as leader of Iran. Ignorant Muslims don't know what's best for them.

And, you're speaking of Democrats too, right?

The illegals come here from places where they are alleging they are subjected to crime, to beatings to danger. They walk to the border facing bandits, killers, snakes, scorpions disease, rape and robbery. They reach the border, and get told "You're going to Chicago".

The illegals come here from places where they are alleging they are subjected to crime, to beatings to danger. They walk to the border facing bandits, killers, snakes, scorpions disease, rape and robbery. They reach the border, and get told "You're going to Chicago".
I agree , they shouldn’t be told that. What should be happening is to throw them back where they came from

Forum List

Back