Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

You know this to be a lie but that won't ever stop you.

That's an international law, not U.S. law. What other U.S. laws do you want International laws to over ride?

Please be specific.,

I never voted for Biden but again, you already know that.L
That's what immigration courts are for.
You mean they get a “ ticket” to appear on a certain date ????? LOL 😂 Do you REALLY think that’s happening? International Law says Every Immigrant had the right to seek asylum. It does NOT say that Countries are mandated to take in thousands a day; more specifically over 5 million in not even two years. “ International Law” ??? LOL If possible, try to read about the Countries not accepting ANY illegals

You mean they get a “ ticket” to appear on a certain date ????? LOL 😂 Do you REALLY think that’s happening?

This gets so old..........I'm stating what our laws are. Period. Whether people fully abide by the laws are irrelevant as to what our laws are. You get upset that others dismiss our laws but then you want to do the same.

International Law says Every Immigrant had the right to seek asylum. It does NOT say that Countries are mandated to take in thousands a day; more specifically over 5 million in not even two years. “ International Law” ??? LOL If possible, try to read about the Countries not accepting ANY illegals

International law is irrelevant to US laws. What other International laws would you let over ride U.S. laws. Be specific. (I will note I asked another this earlier today and they didn't answer).

Deflection. Show me where it says we are obligated to let in over 5 Million in approx 18 months

Our laws state no number. It simply says what the people need to do. It's up to the courts whether they stay.

Our laws state no number. It simply says what the people need to do. It's up to the courts whether they stay.
Sorry, but it’s not a law. Stop lying. If it’s a “ law” why are all the liberal DEMOCRATS so angry that they are entering THEIR cities??

Sorry, but it’s not a law. Stop lying. If it’s a “ law” why are all the liberal DEMOCRATS so angry that they are entering THEIR cities??

You will have to ask them. The law has been posted already. Educate yourself.

You will have to ask them. The law has been posted already. Educate yourself.
Educate myself? You first. International Law says all migrants regardless of their status are entitled to the same International rights as everyone else
It does NOT say we have to accept everyone and let them in. Show me where “ International Law” says that

Educate myself? You first. International Law says all migrants regardless of their status are entitled to the same International rights as everyone else
It does NOT say we have to accept everyone and let them in. Show me where “ International Law” says that

I addressed this. You want International law to trump US laws?

It is. It is not US law so it's irrelevant.
Educate yourself. I quoted International Law .First you say we have to follow “ International Law” now you’re saying something totally different
However, since you’re quoting US law, show me where it says we have to accept everyone who wants to come here? Is that why we refuse those who try to illegally come here from Cuba???

Educate yourself. I quoted International Law .First you say we have to follow “ International Law” now you’re saying something totally different

Another whose parents have failed us.

I never said that.

It notes 300 were sent to Chicago and 100 then taken to neighboring cities. I don't suppose there is any chance at all that there wasn't rooms open for all 300 directly in the city?
Now multiply that by 1,000 and make it a small town in Texas. Imagine how hard it is to find rooms for them.

Forum List

Back