Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

I have been to Chicago numerous times. In fact, I just read recently the Bears football team is going to move out of Soldier Field due to the violence in that area. But, Cook County is the greater Chicago area and they moved these migrants not only out of Chicago but out of the county. Another poster claimed that we weren't giving these migrants free room and board but we are, in fact, putting them up in a hotel.

The Bears are moving because they want to build something like the Rams did and there is not room for it in the same location as Solider Field.

What are YOU suggesting be done with them?
Genocide maybe?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, you don't let them into our country illegally. We close the borders to illegals. If they want to apply for asylum and go through the legal channels, then fine, but don't cross the border illegally and then do it.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, you don't let them into our country illegally. We close the borders to illegals. If they want to apply for asylum and go through the legal channels, then fine, but don't cross the border illegally and then do it.
And how do you propose we "close" a 2,000 mile border with the greatest disparity of "wealth" on any international border on earth?

Please don't say "build a wall" either.
That was just dumb political chum Trump threw out there early to test how many idiots would bite and come over to his "cause."
Not only is it economically and politically unfeasible it is physically and logistically impossible.

Um no….when I showed you that the law was changed two weeks ago, you changed your claim.

I changed nothing. People only have to get here. It does not matter how and that has been our law for a very long time.

I changed nothing. People only have to get here. It does not matter how and that has been our law for a very long time.
Then we have no border...Great....Any country can not be both open to unlimited entry, and a welfare state at the same time....Surely you know that.

And how do you propose we "close" a 2,000 mile border with the greatest disparity of "wealth" on any international border on earth?

That was just dumb political chum Trump threw out there early to test how many idiots would bite and come over to his "cause."
Not only is it economically and politically unfeasible it is physically and logistically impossible.
What does disparity in wealth have to do with anything?

So we should just let in anyone and everyone on Earth who wants to come here?
Do you not see maybe even a small problem with that?

Nonsense....But let's see if you know what you are talking about....Explain why you think what I bolded....

Just think.
Brand new stadium to replace a perfectly good one or use the money to help the homeless in Chicago.

Democrats!

Soldier Field opened in 1924, not really perfectly good any longer, and I do not think the Bears are Dems.

Then we have no border...Great....Any country can not be both open to unlimited entry, and a welfare state at the same time....Surely you know that.

Argue whatever you wish. That's our law concerning asylum and it has been for a long time. Applying does not mean it is granted to you.

Argue whatever you wish. That's our law concerning asylum and it has been for a long time. Applying does not mean it is granted to you.

Oh, and you think those that don't get it, if they even show are going to be caught and deported?

Tell us another one...

Forum List

Back