Chicago Negroes Think Obama "WORST PRESIDENT EVER"

How will the liberal hippy handbook of white guilt and black victimology deal with this one?

So that leaves uneducated tree-hugging pansy-assed Liberals on USMB that support him. Get out there and work harder, asswipes -

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever' - Washington Times

From your article "“He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”"

See? I told you Clinton was the first black president! :lol:

At least Bill was funkified. Obama and Michelle shit they don't seem black at all. They seem like they are in the Oprah kinda black world.

Weird.

I come from the land of jump up black. Island. So Obama seems really weird to me.

So that leaves uneducated tree-hugging pansy-assed Liberals on USMB that support him. Get out there and work harder, asswipes -

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever' - Washington Times

From your article "“He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”"

At least Bill was funkified. Obama and Michelle shit they don't seem black at all. They seem like they are in the Oprah kinda black world.

Weird.

I come from the land of jump up black. Island. So Obama seems really weird to me.

Well, to be more clear. Clinton had a republican house and senate for most of his presidency. So, they controlled his spending and prevented him from passing their version of Obamacare.

Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan.

Weird.

Well, to be more clear. Clinton had a republican house and senate for most of his presidency. So, they controlled his spending and prevented him from passing their version of Obamacare.

Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan.

But I never felt Clinton hated me or thought me an asshole. Not like this mother fucker from Cheeeeeeeeeecago. He's right in my face. Every freaking day. His supporters make me hate him more.

And that's just for starters.

Forum List

Back