Chicago Negroes Think Obama "WORST PRESIDENT EVER"

At least Bill was funkified. Obama and Michelle shit they don't seem black at all. They seem like they are in the Oprah kinda black world.

Weird.

I come from the land of jump up black. Island. So Obama seems really weird to me.

Well, to be more clear. Clinton had a republican house and senate for most of his presidency. So, they controlled his spending and prevented him from passing their version of Obamacare.

Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan.

But I never felt Clinton hated me or thought me an asshole. Not like this mother fucker from Cheeeeeeeeeecago. He's right in my face. Every freaking day. His supporters make me hate him more.

And that's just for starters.

I agree. I liked Clinton because he was a good old southern redneck at heart. Always sticking his dick where it didn't belong. I can relate to him on these two issues.

From your article "“He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”"

See? I told you Clinton was the first black president! :lol:

At least Bill was funkified. Obama and Michelle shit they don't seem black at all. They seem like they are in the Oprah kinda black world.

Weird.

I come from the land of jump up black. Island. So Obama seems really weird to me.

Well, to be more clear. Clinton had a republican house and senate for most of his presidency. So, they controlled his spending and prevented him from passing their version of Obamacare.

Newt was telling a great story the other day about when they were at loggerheads about something.

Clinton called everyone to the White House and wouldn't let anyone go until they worked out some sort of deal.

Chinese food. And they would sit there until they moved forward.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER?

Comes out and goes FUCK YOU?

Oh that will work for diplomacy. I pray just once someone hits that smirk off his face. I will not die until that happens.

Weird.

But I never felt Clinton hated me or thought me an asshole. Not like this mother fucker from Cheeeeeeeeeecago. He's right in my face. Every freaking day. His supporters make me hate him more.

Oh, there are lots of things. He has become brazen with his contempt for the constitution. He is blatant now with this crimes. Look at what he has gotten away with.

If a republican did 1/100 of what he has done, the press would be.....

Cryinggifs_04.gif

The followers of obama have truly given him a mandate to make the constitution irrelevant, and that is what he is doing.

He is a contrived president, and he has been created to do precisely what he is doing.

BTW, Hillary is also a product of Saul Alinsky. So, a Billary presidency would be no good. No, I did not misspell Billary.

I agree. I liked Clinton because he was a good old southern redneck at heart. Always sticking his dick where it didn't belong. I can relate to him on these two issues.

:lol:

Oh stop.

Blacks should've gotten a clue when Obie did more for the gay agenda then their agenda.

True.
And the blacks certainly do hate the gays
They'd be lynching them up faster than they could round them up if able to.

This asshole in the White House believes his own press. Well I guess when Val's running the place for you.

He's out there bitching on a day to day. It's unreal to watch it from afar. I have no idea how you guys are handling it on a daily basis.

When you isolate and condition generations of people to expect the government to make their lives better, you can expect them to get a little protective of their turf.

Human nature.

Maybe we should stop conditioning people to expect the government to make their lives better.

Aw, just kidding, that's not gonna happen. It's too politically expedient.

So that leaves uneducated tree-hugging pansy-assed Liberals on USMB that support him. Get out there and work harder, asswipes -

Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever' - Washington Times

From your article "“He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”"

Weird.

How do they not "seem Black"? How do you think "Blacks" are supposed to act , so they fit your criteria of "seeming Black"?

How is it weird to you?

What is "jump up Black"?

How do they not "seem Black"? How do you think "Blacks" are supposed to act , so they fit your criteria of "seeming Black"?

How is it weird to you?

What is "jump up Black"?

Are you the resident "black" expert, dingbat?

Weird.

How is it weird to you?

What is "jump up Black"?

Hi hypocrite.

Well, perhaps you can explain to some of us why this black democrat congressman called Clarence Thomas.

What ever did he mean?:afro:

Now......lets behold the hypocritical double talk everyone. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

When you isolate and condition generations of people to expect the government to make their lives better, you can expect them to get a little protective of their turf.

Human nature.

Maybe we should stop conditioning people to expect the government to make their lives better.

Aw, just kidding, that's not gonna happen. It's too politically expedient.

Dependency is control. Always the leftists' goal.

foodstamp1.jpg

How is it weird to you?

What is "jump up Black"?

Are you the resident "black" expert, dingbat?

He is also a moron who has been brainwashed into thinking the French revolution and American revolution were similar.

The French revolution is to the Occupy Wall Street movement, and the American revolution is more related to the Tea Party.

There, I just gave a better perspective. I always find it funny how the scumbags on the left praise the French revolution, as though it was anything to celebrate.

Last edited:
Blacks should've gotten a clue when Obie did more for the gay agenda then their agenda.

How would you have felt is he did something solely for "The Blacks"??? I remember when some people were having a heart attack when President Obama supported:

Obama Adminstration to Launch 'My Brother's Keeper' to Help Minority Men | InTheCapital

Were you happy or sad about the above initiative?

I believe these particular blackS are pissed becuase Obama's has done everything solely for illegals. Do you understand now, stupid? Or, do you need it dumbed-down more?

Weird.

How is it weird to you?

What is "jump up Black"?

Hi hypocrite.

Well, perhaps you can explain to some of us why this black democrat congressman called Clarence Thomas.

What ever did he mean?:afro:

Now......lets behold the hypocritical double talk everyone. :popcorn:

Provide an example of how I am allegedly a hypocrite, you moron.

Why should I explain an ignorant statement made by someone else? I certainly don't make statements like that.

Ask that guy what he meant just like I am asking Tiny what she meant. What's up with the :afro: ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back