Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

Where is it?

Should people with tattoos and ear piercings be kicked out as well?
I'll answer that one.

Like I said before, has the person come with an ATTITUDE OF REPENTANCE?

Is God's Law occupying the most important place in this person's life?

Are they actually STRIVING to live a God Centered Life?

9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people. 10 In no way did I mean the immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers and idolaters, since you would then have to go out of the world. 11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who calls himself a Christian who is sexually immoral, or greedy, or an idolater, or verbally abusive, or a drunkard, or a swindler. Do not even eat with such a person (1 Corinthians 5:9-11).

How do you know what was in the dude's heart? Did you talk to them?

Remember what Jesus said.................."Judge not, lest ye be judged".
"Bring forth FRUIT of REPENTANCE"

Does a man, dressed as a woman, exhibit fruit of repentance?

As for your hypocritical use of the sinner's favorite verse, anybody with the most basic knowledge of the Scriptures understands what a fool you are, "twisting the Scriptures to your own destruction"

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
religion is all man made fake crap--so it doesn't really matter
Fake or not it defines the belief system for millions of people making it a significant factor in our world
.....hundreds of thousands followed hitler/stalin/Jim Jones--so that's irrelevant if people believe
it causes wars--how nice

also--these same people that believe molest/rape CHILDREN
and it's not just the '''christian'' priest that do--the hierarchy tries/tried to cover it up
they fked over Galileo for his scientific thoughts
they murdered and tortured people
they raped and pillaged

so--it's fake---but it's a significant factor???!
that's like saying hitler was wrong, but since people believed in him, he is ok

From Paul:

1 It is actually reported that sexual immorality exists among you, the kind of immorality that is not permitted even among the Gentiles, so that someone is cohabiting with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you have been deeply sorrowful instead and removed the one who did this from among you? (1 Corinthians 5:1-2)

From Paul:

1 It is actually reported that sexual immorality exists among you, the kind of immorality that is not permitted even among the Gentiles, so that someone is cohabiting with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you have been deeply sorrowful instead and removed the one who did this from among you? (1 Corinthians 5:1-2)
What does Paul have anything to do with this?

A person who comes to worship their Supreme Being comes to worship. Why else would they be there? The only reason for coming to be in this church is an expression of the heart.

Where is it?

Should people with tattoos and ear piercings be kicked out as well?
I'll answer that one.

Like I said before, has the person come with an ATTITUDE OF REPENTANCE?

Is God's Law occupying the most important place in this person's life?

Are they actually STRIVING to live a God Centered Life?
That’s not answering... that’s asking a bunch of questions. What point are you trying to make? People who aren’t at church to repent should be kicked out?

9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people. 10 In no way did I mean the immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers and idolaters, since you would then have to go out of the world. 11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who calls himself a Christian who is sexually immoral, or greedy, or an idolater, or verbally abusive, or a drunkard, or a swindler. Do not even eat with such a person (1 Corinthians 5:9-11).
So basically don’t associate with 90% of Americans. Don’t vote for foul mouth pussy grabbers. Don’t be friends with anybody who has cheated on their mate. What about people who have sex before marriage? Is that against the rules too?

A worshiper gets turned away from worshiping. Every person may come forward to worship.
The CHURCH is for the BODY OF CHRIST, not UNREPENTANT sinners.
The house of God is for all who seek his word. Where do you get off thinking you can Be Judge and Jury?. A persons intensions whether it be seeking help, clarity, peace, morning, gratitude, repentance, guilt, confession or companionship has nothing to do with you or what you think they are doing. That is between each person and god.

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
religion is all man made fake crap--so it doesn't really matter
Fake or not it defines the belief system for millions of people making it a significant factor in our world
.....hundreds of thousands followed hitler/stalin/Jim Jones--so that's irrelevant if people believe
it causes wars--how nice

also--these same people that believe molest/rape CHILDREN
and it's not just the '''christian'' priest that do--the hierarchy tries/tried to cover it up
they fked over Galileo for his scientific thoughts
they murdered and tortured people
they raped and pillaged

so--it's fake---but it's a significant factor???!
that's like saying hitler was wrong, but since people believed in him, he is ok
You think I’m trying to say that Hitler or child molesting priests is ok? Are you high?

All I said is that it is a significant factor in all of our lives, either directly or indirectly. You can keep playing your little game dismissing conversations by saying it’s all fake. But I see no use in taking that approach.

If the transsexual came forward during "the call", mascara smeared from tears with a desire to repent of his sins of perversion and asked the pastor to pray and lead him to Christ, he would be most welcomed by the congregation.

Last edited:
A transgendered and/or cross-dressing person comes to church for the same reasons that everyone else does.

One of the things that I would like to see is a member of the Christian clergy who is leading a service ask his/her congregants who actually were virgins on each's (first) wedding night to stand. That would be entertaining. Particularly with regard to the men, since women have always had "virginity" and "virtue" pitched to them as a high priority.

While cruising the 'net in the last few days, I've come across videos regarding Orthodox Jewish men in Israel and Muslim men safeguarding their virtue until they are married. I would hope that the men who identify as Christians have followed suit.

A transgendered and/or cross-dressing person comes to church for the same reasons that everyone else does.

One of the things that I would like to see is a member of the Christian clergy who is leading a service ask his/her congregants who actually were virgins on each's (first) wedding night to stand. That would be entertaining. Particularly with regard to the men, since women have always had "virginity" and "virtue" pitched to them as a high priority.

While cruising the 'net in the last few days, I've come across videos regarding Orthodox Jewish men in Israel and Muslim men safeguarding their virtue until they are married. I would hope that the men who identify as Christians have followed suit.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Based on ignorant beliefs in para-normal or supernatural beings, I cannot imagine depriving myself of enjoying a healthy sex life all single or married adult Americans are legally entitled to partake in.

Peace.
___

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Based on ignorant beliefs in para-normal or supernatural beings, I cannot imagine depriving myself of enjoying a healthy sex life all single or married adult Americans are legally entitled to partake in.

Peace.
___

well, if you're enjoying a "healthy sex life" as a single person, you run a great risk of having a baby. Then you bring that baby into a non-marriage---and that baby has a high risk of everything you preach against here: fatherlessness, poverty, trauma.

This is an astounding post coming from you.

Peace.
___

So you are not religious.

Yes. Legally, every man, and every woman gets to partake in "enjoying a healthy sex life." We are not talking about legality under American law right now. This discussion involves principles of the various religions with regard to "morality" of sex. If one wishes to set up a "morality" about sex that involves the rule of no sex before marriage, then do it. People who assert that they follow a particular faith need to actually live it in their everyday lives or stop lying. It's part of the taking-personal-responsibility thing. Did some person, male or female, have sex with another without going through a wedding first?

well, if you're enjoying a "healthy sex life" as a single person, you run a great risk of having a baby. Then you bring that baby into a non-marriage---and that baby has a high risk of everything you preach against here: fatherlessness, poverty, trauma.

This is an astounding post coming from you.

Hello, SweetSue.

I'd like to think the women I've chosen be intimate with are not among a growing population of RATCHET American females willing to create life without first consulting me, and insuring the new life will be well taken care of.

Sue, sadly, I get the impression you are upset with me for asking you questions, in another discussion, that you are incapable of cogently, as well as honestly replying to.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Forum List

Back