Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

Did you intentionally not answer my question because you dont like the answer? I didn’t ask what Jesus wouldn’t do... come on, grow up and have a straight forward debate for once. Stop with the tangents.
I did answer... lol
You answered a question I didn’t ask. Want to try answering the question that I did ask?
The reason for the church is repentance and fellowship… Obviously the guy wants neither
Is that you dodging another answer? Come on man, it isn’t hard. Just be direct and straight forward.
I don’t know what kind of answer you’re looking for, but the whole reason to go to church is to be repentant and for fellowship… That fellow was looking for neither. He was just trying to disrupt things like a jack ass.
The only answer I’m looking for is a direct one and you refuse to give that. I didn’t ask what the reason for going to church is so why is that the answer you are giving?! I asked what you think Jesus would do if a man dressed as a women entered is house seeking his word. What do you think Jesus would advise his followers to do if they were faced with that situation? Come on, give a direct answer. Stop dodging.

Where is it?

Should people with tattoos and ear piercings be kicked out as well?

Yes.
Is that what you think Jesus would have done?

Hell if I know.
Based on his teachings you really can’t come up with an answer?! Come on man, it’s ok to think, that’s what god gave you a brain for.

Well nail me to a cross why don't you !
There is a big book and thousands of years of teachings and communities centers around jesus’ lessons and teachings and you can’t come up with an answer? That’s pretty sad.

I did answer... lol
You answered a question I didn’t ask. Want to try answering the question that I did ask?
The reason for the church is repentance and fellowship… Obviously the guy wants neither
Is that you dodging another answer? Come on man, it isn’t hard. Just be direct and straight forward.
I don’t know what kind of answer you’re looking for, but the whole reason to go to church is to be repentant and for fellowship… That fellow was looking for neither. He was just trying to disrupt things like a jack ass.
The only answer I’m looking for is a direct one and you refuse to give that. I didn’t ask what the reason for going to church is so why is that the answer you are giving?! I asked what you think Jesus would do if a man dressed as a women entered is house seeking his word. What do you think Jesus would advise his followers to do if they were faced with that situation? Come on, give a direct answer. Stop dodging.
He was not seeking anything, he was just being a jackass

Wow, another dodge, you’re unbelievable! I didn’t ask what he was seeking. Try again

Wow, another dodge, you’re unbelievable! I didn’t ask what he was seeking. Try again
Why was he in church? obviously to make a mockery out of it...
You are the one that’s not answering the questions

Tell you what Rustic... I’ll give you direct answers to your questions right after you give me ones to mine. You’ve dodged what 6 times now? Come on, man up.

44985345995_05b0466681_b.jpg

I can name almost every drag queen in this picture. :lol:

Tell you what Rustic... I’ll give you direct answers to your questions right after you give me ones to mine. You’ve dodged what 6 times now? Come on, man up.
OK, you ask what Jesus would do?
He would tell the guy to repent…

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

If this was a prank then its understandable.
So if the tranny had sex under the pulpit with his gay boyfriend, you'd be okay with that. NPCs are mind numbed robots to liberalism.

I wouldn't be okay with that. But then again, I wouldn't be okay with a heterosexual couple who had been married for several years having sex under the pulpit in order to conceive, either.

See? You can take silly examples to extremes in either direction.

Did you intentionally not answer my question because you dont like the answer? I didn’t ask what Jesus wouldn’t do... come on, grow up and have a straight forward debate for once. Stop with the tangents.
I did answer... lol

How do you know the reason the guy showed up in church Rustic? Did you talk to him and ask him? How in the hell do you know what someone is thinking when they go to church if you have never talked to them about it?

Didn't Jesus say something like "judge not, lest ye be judged"?

I did answer... lol

How do you know the reason the guy showed up in church Rustic? Did you talk to him and ask him? How in the hell do you know what someone is thinking when they go to church if you have never talked to them about it?

Obviously the pastor had some type of objection to him being there.
I’ll take the pastor’s word over some fuck up...

Thank you for admitting you don't know the reason the guy was there, you're just taking the word of someone else to reinforce your own bigotry.

Repent for what? Would he kick him out of his house?

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
religion is all man made fake crap--so it doesn't really matter

Thank you for admitting you don't know the reason the guy was there, you're just taking the word of someone else to reinforce your own bigotry.
Lol
You’re too politically correct to think for yourself obviously...
The guy was a total fuck up and acting like a jackass… Just admit it

Lol
If you can’t see that political correctness has you blind to reality...

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
Christianity Is a faith not a religion

Christianity Is a faith not a religion
fukin DUMB
what the Fuck ever
it's ALL made up crap
AND--AND:
Definition of Christianity

1: the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies

2: conformity to the Christian religion

3: the practice of Christianity

Definition of CHRISTIANITY

Fake or not it defines the belief system for millions of people making it a significant factor in our world

Lol
If you can’t see that political correctness has you blind to reality...
There you go avoiding questions again. You like wasting time don’t ya. It takes hours to get what can be done I’m seconds out of you.

Forum List

Back