Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

People who assert that they follow a particular faith need to actually live it in their everyday lives or stop lying.

I could not agree MORE.

Religion embracing people treating religious decrees and beliefs like a combination take-out food menu make me laugh.

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

well, if you're enjoying a "healthy sex life" as a single person, you run a great risk of having a baby. Then you bring that baby into a non-marriage---and that baby has a high risk of everything you preach against here: fatherlessness, poverty, trauma.

This is an astounding post coming from you.

Hello, SweetSue.

I'd like to think the women I've chosen be intimate with are not among a growing population of RATCHET American females willing to create life without first consulting me, and insuring the new life will be well taken care of.

Sue, sadly, I get the impression you are upset with me for asking you questions, in another discussion, that you are incapable of cogently, as well as honestly replying to.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

You are dead wrong. I have probably been a professional teacher longer than you have been alive, and me telling you how many or what colleagues or the particulars of whom I've referred as a mandatory reporter is just something I'm not going to do. You called this "policy". It's not "policy". It's highly confidential aspects of my job. Anyone can see this, you were called on it, and you don't like it.

Now here you are some kind of child trauma fatherlessness advocate going around apparently sleeping with all kinds of women.

Whatever.

Life is insane in 2018.

People who assert that they follow a particular faith need to actually live it in their everyday lives or stop lying.

I could not agree MORE.

Religion embracing people treating religious decrees and beliefs like a combination take-out food menu make me laugh.

Peace.

Okay but you realize that you preach fatherlessness but then are admitting that you sleep with lots of women or whatnot, right?

You realize these women could get pregnant, right? Are you going to marry any woman you get pregnant? Do you know how much better a child does in the home of his or her MARRIED, BIOLOGICAL parents? In every aspect of life, that child is set up for success. This is not my opinion. It is settled.

So how are you practicing what YOU preach?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Okay but you realize that you preach fatherlessness but then are admitting that you sleep with lots of women or whatnot, right?

Hello Sue. I have not revealed the number of women I've had intercourse with.

For all you know I could be a 60ish virgin.

Yet you CHOOSE to speculate by making unfounded allegations or creating rumors about my sex life. :ratchet behavior:

Sue, the more you write, the more you appear to be much like the neurotic women Ms. Paglia speaks about during the last few seconds of this recording.

Frankly, until you begin acting like an honest, sensible person, I have no interest in further engaging with you.

Sue, your dishonestly began here when you fabricated a law and then declined to cite references to the law you fabricated:

Thousand Oaks bar gunman was 'out of control' in high school, coach says

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Yet you CHOOSE to speculate by making unfounded allegations or creating rumors about my sex life. :ratchet behavior:

Sue, the more you write, the more you appear to be much like the neurotic women Ms. Paglia speaks about during the last few seconds of this recording.

Frankly, until you begin acting like an honest, sensible person, I have no interest in further engaging with you.

Sue, your dishonestly began here when you fabricated a law and then declined to cite references to the law you fabricated:

Peace.
___

Here is what you said, did you forget?

Hello, SweetSue.

I'd like to think the women I've chosen be intimate with are not among a growing population of RATCHET American females willing to create life without first consulting me, and insuring the new life will be well taken care of.

I mean I didn't make it up; that's that YOU said. Those are YOUR words. It's unbelievable to me that people are so clueless these days that they type stuff and then forget or are deluded or who knows.....

Now I see that you want to play, "Show me on the internet". Okay, here's the pertinent law. I am still bound by confidentiality, meaning I will not tell you specific numbers or cases. If I did, you and all other REASONABLE posters here would lambaste me for that, and rightly so. If you would not, you're not a reasonable poster. I'm not going to air confidential child abuse cases on the internet, anonymously or not. Sorry if that ruins your day.

Michigan Legislature - Section 722.623

He

Peace.
___

Here is what you said, did you forget?

Hello, SweetSue.

I mean I didn't make it up; that's that YOU said. Those are YOUR words. It's unbelievable to me that people are so clueless these days that they type stuff and then forget or are deluded or who knows.....

Now I see that you want to play, "Show me on the internet". Okay, here's the pertinent law. I am still bound by confidentiality, meaning I will not tell you specific numbers or cases. If I did, you and all other REASONABLE posters here would lambaste me for that, and rightly so. If you would not, you're not a reasonable poster. I'm not going to air confidential child abuse cases on the internet, anonymously or not. Sorry if that ruins your day.

Michigan Legislature - Section 722.623

Hello, Sue. Respectfully, I've lost interest in communicating with you.

Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

BTW, there is a difference between being intimate and sharing actual intercourse.

Peace.

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
religion is all man made fake crap--so it doesn't really matter
Fake or not it defines the belief system for millions of people making it a significant factor in our world
.....hundreds of thousands followed hitler/stalin/Jim Jones--so that's irrelevant if people believe
it causes wars--how nice

also--these same people that believe molest/rape CHILDREN
and it's not just the '''christian'' priest that do--the hierarchy tries/tried to cover it up
they fked over Galileo for his scientific thoughts
they murdered and tortured people
they raped and pillaged

so--it's fake---but it's a significant factor???!
that's like saying hitler was wrong, but since people believed in him, he is ok
You think I’m trying to say that Hitler or child molesting priests is ok? Are you high?

All I said is that it is a significant factor in all of our lives, either directly or indirectly. You can keep playing your little game dismissing conversations by saying it’s all fake. But I see no use in taking that approach.
''all''??!! ---wrong
and if it is a significant factor, it's fake/false/useless/etc

O
For one, Obama. Since he wanted everyone to accept men in girls locker rooms.
Huh? You wanna try that one again?

You posted that transgenders want to be accepted but they couldn’t accept what they were... what were they?
By them the opposite sex.
See this is where the conversation gets interesting as much of what we consider as defining ones sex is superficial. Hair length, clothing, makeup etc. Now if we get into the specifics of changing ones anatomy it is still interesting. For example we all cut our hair and nails, some put holes in their ears so they can hang jewelry, some have moles removed and others their breasts, noses and cleft palates altered... do you see where I’m going? What defines the degree that altering our “natural” appearance is acceptable or not?

And shouldn’t that judgement be left to God and not man?
You can't change your DNA.
29366123_592883037735192_5745142348996673536_n.jpg

I could not agree MORE.

Peace.

Who is defining "religious decrees and beliefs"???

Other people. There has never, ever been anyone who has the authority to speak for a Supreme Being throughout the ages that humans have been on earth.

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
religion is all man made fake crap--so it doesn't really matter
Fake or not it defines the belief system for millions of people making it a significant factor in our world
.....hundreds of thousands followed hitler/stalin/Jim Jones--so that's irrelevant if people believe
it causes wars--how nice

also--these same people that believe molest/rape CHILDREN
and it's not just the '''christian'' priest that do--the hierarchy tries/tried to cover it up
they fked over Galileo for his scientific thoughts
they murdered and tortured people
they raped and pillaged

so--it's fake---but it's a significant factor???!
that's like saying hitler was wrong, but since people believed in him, he is ok
You think I’m trying to say that Hitler or child molesting priests is ok? Are you high?

All I said is that it is a significant factor in all of our lives, either directly or indirectly. You can keep playing your little game dismissing conversations by saying it’s all fake. But I see no use in taking that approach.
''all''??!! ---wrong
and if it is a significant factor, it's fake/false/useless/etc
Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. Whether other people’s beliefs are true or false is irrelevant. When millions of people shape societies based on a belief system it is relevant whether you like it or not. Sorry but that’s the way it is

O
What were they?
For one, Obama. Since he wanted everyone to accept men in girls locker rooms.
Huh? You wanna try that one again?

You posted that transgenders want to be accepted but they couldn’t accept what they were... what were they?
By them the opposite sex.
See this is where the conversation gets interesting as much of what we consider as defining ones sex is superficial. Hair length, clothing, makeup etc. Now if we get into the specifics of changing ones anatomy it is still interesting. For example we all cut our hair and nails, some put holes in their ears so they can hang jewelry, some have moles removed and others their breasts, noses and cleft palates altered... do you see where I’m going? What defines the degree that altering our “natural” appearance is acceptable or not?

And shouldn’t that judgement be left to God and not man?
You can't change your DNA.View attachment 229040
Wow, I just completely wasted my time giving a thoughtful reply to a complete bonehead. Thanks for nothing.

Well it's the pastors church and a mental case stumbles in. Of course he doesnt want them in there. Doy
Are mental cases not allowed at church now? Where’s the line on that one? If you’re taking anti depressants do you qualify or no?

The pastor was possibly wrong because non believers are not banned from attending church and there is no dress code, at least for non believers.

If the man, over time, became a believer, he would have been moved by the Holy Spirit to dress appropriately.

If the man was only there to mock God, then the pastor was right to ask him to leave.

The pastor was possibly wrong because non believers are not banned from attending church and there is no dress code, at least for non believers.

If the man, over time, became a believer, he would have been moved by the Holy Spirit to dress appropriately.

If the man was only there to mock God, then the pastor was right to ask him to leave.

Why would someone be in church to "mock God"? What is a "non-believer"? You sound like you are a member of the cults.

Why would someone be in church to "mock God"? What is a "non-believer"? You sound like you are a member of the cults.

You sound like you have no understanding of the Bible whatsoever.

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

If this was a prank then its understandable.
So if the tranny had sex under the pulpit with his gay boyfriend, you'd be okay with that. NPCs are mind numbed robots to liberalism.

I wouldn't be okay with that. But then again, I wouldn't be okay with a heterosexual couple who had been married for several years having sex under the pulpit in order to conceive, either.

See? You can take silly examples to extremes in either direction.

That reminds me, many many years ago I banged my girlfriend on the floor of the balcony inside a Lutheran church.
She was yelling out "oh god, ohhhhhhhhh god !!!"

True story...........okay, I made up the last part.

One of the comments from the OP's link............................

donnakayejohnson
Good for him. God says women are not to dress as a man nor man to dress as a woman. It's an abomination to the Lord. By the way I paraphrased it

So, apparently, according to this poster, men should dress as men, and women should dress as women. Does that mean that women who wear pants suits to church should be kicked out as well?
You realize that there are some churches where feminine attire, i.e. dresses, are highly encouraged for the womenfolk?

Forum List

Back