Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

What happened to "come as you are?"

Have you seen what priests wear? Does that really come off as masculine to you?
No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A look in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."
How is drag an abomination? Is there a dress code in the Bible?

Should people with tattoos and ear piercings be kicked out as well?
What would Jesus have said if one of the Apostles showed up for work one day in drag?

That's cool, man, when my Dad gave you a penis, it was only a suggestion. If you don't like it, We're really, really, really sorry, but due to technical difficulties, no exchanges can be allowed for almost 2,000 years. And all those thou shall's and thou shall not's, they're all up for discussion, too, because that's how we roll. I mean, none of this stuff is worth dying for, right?

Would you like it if I walked into your strip club dressed like this?

mens-suit.jpg

Probably would have ushered him out the door or taken him to a private room or out on the Church steps and talked to him and asked him his purpose and told him that his get up was not acceptable Slade . [depends on the circumstances but Jesus was no wuss] He stood up to Pharisees , he woulda or coulda stood up to one pervert Slade .
The Jews would have stoned the pervert.

No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A look in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."

What would Jesus have said if one of the Apostles showed up for work one day in drag?

That's cool, man, when my Dad gave you a penis, it was only a suggestion. If you don't like it, We're really, really, really sorry, but due to technical difficulties, no exchanges can be allowed for almost 2,000 years. And all those thou shall's and thou shall not's, they're all up for discussion, too, because that's how we roll. I mean, none of this stuff is worth dying for, right?
Creative and funny but not accurate. I’ll give you points for making me laugh though :)

Yeah, there is.
Where is it?

Yes.
Is that what you think Jesus would have done?

Hell if I know.
Based on his teachings you really can’t come up with an answer?! Come on man, it’s ok to think, that’s what god gave you a brain for.

Would you like it if I walked into your strip club dressed like this?

View attachment 228928

He is a pastor, and that church is tax exempt for a reason.

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

If this was a prank then its understandable.
So if the tranny had sex under the pulpit with his gay boyfriend, you'd be okay with that. NPCs are mind numbed robots to liberalism.

That is such a dumb question.
Perhaps but you didn't disavow the idea.

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
Jesus is an standard impossible to live up to, that’s the reason for grace...
So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

How would he want his followers to respond?
Not make a mockery out of the church... Unrepentant people do not take much of anything seriously.
The pastor is right in telling him to come back when he is serious, and civil to those who already go to church there.
Did you intentionally not answer my question because you dont like the answer? I didn’t ask what Jesus wouldn’t do... come on, grow up and have a straight forward debate for once. Stop with the tangents.
I did answer... lol

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

. That Homo wasn't looking for love and that whole mobile wasn't looking for love and kindness guidance.
Don't be an idiot trying to push that bullshit on us.
Only an idiot would presume to know what another person is looking for, especially when in church.

If the person was doing something disruptive then I understand sending them away. If they were sent away simply because of how they dressed or how they looked, well then that is a disgrace to the institution and religion that the pastor is representing.

Probably would have ushered him out the door or taken him to a private room or out on the Church steps and talked to him and asked him his purpose and told him that his get up was not acceptable Slade . [depends on the circumstances but Jesus was no wuss] He stood up to Pharisees , he woulda or coulda stood up to one pervert Slade .

In Judaism, the Talmud contains extensive discussion concerning the status of two intersex types in Jewish law; namely the androgynous, which exhibits both male and female external sexual organs, and the tumtum which exhibits neither. In the 1970s and 1980s, the treatment of intersex babies started to be discussed in Orthodox Jewish medical halacha by prominent rabbinic leaders, for example Eliezer Waldenberg and Moshe Feinstein.[127]
Intersex - Wikipedia

Not make a mockery out of the church... Unrepentant people do not take much of anything seriously.
The pastor is right in telling him to come back when he is serious, and civil to those who already go to church there.
Did you intentionally not answer my question because you dont like the answer? I didn’t ask what Jesus wouldn’t do... come on, grow up and have a straight forward debate for once. Stop with the tangents.
I did answer... lol
You answered a question I didn’t ask. Want to try answering the question that I did ask?

The guy obviously wasn’t repentant, so he’s not serious about changing his life

In Judaism, the Talmud contains extensive discussion concerning the status of two intersex types in Jewish law; namely the androgynous, which exhibits both male and female external sexual organs, and the tumtum which exhibits neither. In the 1970s and 1980s, the treatment of intersex babies started to be discussed in Orthodox Jewish medical halacha by prominent rabbinic leaders, for example Eliezer Waldenberg and Moshe Feinstein.[127]
Intersex - Wikipedia
Gibberish

I did answer... lol
You answered a question I didn’t ask. Want to try answering the question that I did ask?
The reason for the church is repentance and fellowship… Obviously the guy wants neither

. That Homo wasn't looking for love and that whole mobile wasn't looking for love and kindness guidance.
Don't be an idiot trying to push that bullshit on us.
Only an idiot would presume to know what another person is looking for, especially when in church.

If the person was doing something disruptive then I understand sending them away. If they were sent away simply because of how they dressed or how they looked, well then that is a disgrace to the institution and religion that the pastor is representing.
Even an idiot would know that such behavior is unacceptable in Church. They are only trying to push the envelop. They feel empowered because NPCs like you argue in their favor. The media will not make an example of them. One day Homs got the right to marry. The next day, pedophiles demanded the right to have sex with children . And the pop culture of today is all in favor of it.

I did answer... lol
The reason for the church is repentance and fellowship… Obviously the guy wants neither
Is that you dodging another answer? Come on man, it isn’t hard. Just be direct and straight forward.

O
I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

View attachment 228921
What were they?
For one, Obama. Since he wanted everyone to accept men in girls locker rooms.
Huh? You wanna try that one again?

You posted that transgenders want to be accepted but they couldn’t accept what they were... what were they?
By them the opposite sex.

I did answer... lol
Is that you dodging another answer? Come on man, it isn’t hard. Just be direct and straight forward.
I don’t know what kind of answer you’re looking for, but the whole reason to go to church is to be repentant and for fellowship… That fellow was looking for neither. He was just trying to disrupt things like a jack ass.

Yeah, there is.
Where is it?

Yes.
Is that what you think Jesus would have done?

Hell if I know.
Based on his teachings you really can’t come up with an answer?! Come on man, it’s ok to think, that’s what god gave you a brain for.

Well nail me to a cross why don't you !

O

View attachment 228921
What were they?
For one, Obama. Since he wanted everyone to accept men in girls locker rooms.
Huh? You wanna try that one again?

You posted that transgenders want to be accepted but they couldn’t accept what they were... what were they?
By them the opposite sex.
See this is where the conversation gets interesting as much of what we consider as defining ones sex is superficial. Hair length, clothing, makeup etc. Now if we get into the specifics of changing ones anatomy it is still interesting. For example we all cut our hair and nails, some put holes in their ears so they can hang jewelry, some have moles removed and others their breasts, noses and cleft palates altered... do you see where I’m going? What defines the degree that altering our “natural” appearance is acceptable or not?

And shouldn’t that judgement be left to God and not man?

Forum List

Back