🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago Public Schools to Allow Both Sexes to Use Same Bathrooms

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In other news:
21% of kids met or exceeded English standards this year, compared to 28% in 2019. In math, only 16% met or exceeded expectations, down from 24% the year before the pandemic. The test wasn’t administered last year.

No doubt this will land inner city minorities a scholarship.

Can we say Loudoun County?

In other news:
21% of kids met or exceeded English standards this year, compared to 28% in 2019. In math, only 16% met or exceeded expectations, down from 24% the year before the pandemic. The test wasn’t administered last year.

This opens students in those Chicago schools to rape and other assaults.

In other news:

How will the kids learn to be doctors?

1638654788013.png

Here is the story on the real news.

I don't see it as a big deal. It's still "boy's restrooms" and "girl's restrooms". It's just that if you're a trans girl say, you can use the girl's restroom. Which is how it is today.

The only thing that's changed is the sign on the door.

otis said:

I don't see it as a big deal. It's still "boy's restrooms" and "girl's restrooms".

No it isn't. READ IT. It's just changing the sign but males can still use females restroom and females can still use male's restroom depending on what pronouns they be usin' that day.

I don't see it as a big deal. It's still "boy's restrooms" and "girl's restrooms". It's just that if you're a trans girl say, you can use the girl's restroom. Which is how it is today.

Of course you don’t see a problem with a 17 year old male hanging out in the 6th graders girls bathroom. Leftists love Rape and pedophillia.

I'm not sure what the big deal is here.

When I was in school, all anyone did in the school bathroom was smoke.

64fc3394c9f4acb05d892331ba798067.jpg

I'm not sure what the big deal is here.

When I was in school, all anyone did in the school bathroom was smoke.

View attachment 571866
My school too. But there’s a big difference between girls smoking in the girls’ room, and inviting (more) opportunities for rape by letting boys into the girls’ room.

This shouldn’t even be a question. Boys who think they are girls should have a single room bathroom for their own use.

This shouldn’t even be a question. Boys who think they are girls should have a single room bathroom for their own use.

Boys who think they are girls need to be in mental institutions.

There is no rational reason why sane people should be burdened in any way to pander to those who are that fucked-up in the head.

leftist take the side of the transgender not feeling comfortable taking a shit in a public restroom with others of the same biological sex ...and at the same time they ignore women who are uncomfortable with biological males using the ladies room . only one explanation for the obvious double standard ..... FAGGOTRY !

Forum List

Back