Chicago Records Snowiest November Storm in Over 100 Years

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Oh noooooooooo ...... A 100 years? run for the hills that is a statistical trend ...

Chicago Records Snowiest November Storm in 100 Years

Chicago recorded its second-heaviest snowfall during a single storm in November on Saturday as a burst of winter weather slammed the Midwest, causing hundreds of flights to be cancelled and others to be delayed.

Saturday's snowfall of 11.2 inches recorded Friday and Saturday was beat only by a snowstorm ending on Nov. 26 in 1895 that saw 12 inches of snow fall, the National Weather Service said.

"Chicago Records Snowiest November Storm in Over 100 Years"

Which in no way 'undermines' the science of climate change.

Evidence of climate change manifests as extreme weather conditions – both with regard to extremely hot and cold conditions.

Moreover, it's ignorant idiocy to use the weather conditions of a specific area such a single city as 'evidence' that climate change science is 'false.'

Evidence of climate change manifests as extreme weather conditions – both with regard to extremely hot and cold conditions.

Moreover, it's ignorant idiocy to use the weather conditions of a specific area such a single city as 'evidence' that climate change science is 'false.'

Great point, 100 years ago when the "extreme snow record" was set we were seconds away from the end of the world due to the mysterious GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!

No mindless science hating liberal can figure out how we made it through such dire times n so they block it out of memory... They block it out to such a degree that even when commenting on the topic of 100 years ago weather being similar as today they can't hear that ONE FUCKING HUNDRED YEARS AGO THE WEATHER WAS SIMILAR AS IT IS TODAY.

Funny retard that you have not posted that in all the drought, Forrest fire hottest day threads on here all summer

God Damn you guys are brain dead

The problem with the GW nutters is that they usually have no idea what the "science" is behind what they so badly want to believe. I mean Al Gore's benchmarks have 100% failed to show up, yet here we are. There are literally thousands of books with different theories on GW and NONE of them get it right on their predictions, not even mildly close.

In fact the GW deniers get it the closest, by a large, overwhelming margin.

There was a time around 8 years ago I was like "ok, global warming is real, science says so..." And then because I'm me I tried to read that science and you know what I found??? There is actually no science, it's all opinion without as of yet a single scientific theory that lives up to the claims.

Apparently the OP is oblivious of how global warming works.

Yes....apparently in defiance of all logic and physics the warmth makes things colder. I haven't quite figured out how warmth equals cold but I'm sure one of you will trot along and explain it.....or not...

Yes....apparently in defiance of all logic and physics the warmth makes things colder. I haven't quite figured out how warmth equals cold but I'm sure one of you will trot along and explain it.....or not...
Except the OP wasn't about cold; it was about snow. Raise the temperature a few degrees and it could still snow, but now the atmosphere will hold more moisture, basics physics, resulting in more snow.

Except the OP wasn't about cold; it was about snow. Raise the temperature a few degrees and it could still snow, but now the atmosphere will hold more moisture, basics physics, resulting in more snow.

Wrong. Residence time for water vapor is nine days. You get a nice warm day and the water vapor does indeed increase....FOR NINE DAYS. Then it drops back to normal.

You can't explain it to them. I tried before. They think evaporation is a "wild liberal theory".

Watercyclesummary.jpg

See how it shows the sun on the right.

See how it shows ice and snow on the left.

They refuse to see the connection.

You can't explain it to them. I tried before. They think evaporation is a "wild liberal theory".

Watercyclesummary.jpg

Care to explain how something with a residence time of nine days can linger around from summer to winter? I've pointed out this time problem before but you tards can't seem to understand how time works.

Residence time for water vapor is nine days. You get a nice warm day and the water vapor does indeed increase....FOR NINE DAYS. Then it drops back to normal.
Nine days is plenty of time for snow to form. What makes you think that's some sort of barrier? I think you're grasping at straws. It's not the difference between summer and winter. The physical effect is present at all times. Each degree of temperature has its own saturation point. When we're talking "warm" it doesn't have to be summertime warm, just warmer than it was before.

Last edited:

Watercyclesummary.jpg

Care to explain how something with a residence time of nine days can linger around from summer to winter? I've pointed out this time problem before but you tards can't seem to understand how time works.
So says someone who thinks the only time water evaporates from the ocean is in the summer.

Forum List

Back