Chick-Fil-A Infuriates the Left

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
12193887_10206811757085725_3412150206457695038_n.jpg

I've never eaten there. However, they are just opening in the Vegas Valley and, after seeing this, I guarantee I will make it a point to patronize and support them.

Story @ Chick-Fil-A Customer Stunned By What He Finds On Unattended Table... He Was Speechless

12193887_10206811757085725_3412150206457695038_n.jpg

I've never eaten there. However, they are just opening in the Vegas Valley and, after seeing this, I guarantee I will make it a point to patronize and support them.

Story @ Chick-Fil-A Customer Stunned By What He Finds On Unattended Table... He Was Speechless
Pay their employees well and give them Sundays off so they can be with family.

If you compare the qualify of employee they hire vs. what places like McDonalds hires, it's like night and day.

The left is still stinging from their failed boycott of Chik Fil La. That was hilarious, BOYCOTT THEM!!!! Then they set records for sales. Dopes LOL
Actually it was successful. But nvm that.

Oh baloney, stop lying when EVERYONE knows you are lying
Does Chick Fil A donate to homophobe groups anymore? Nope. = Success

LMAO@ your made up word "homophobe". Nobody fears a snowflake

What would make me happy is if RWNJs like the OP would actually support our vets by writing their R congressmen and demanding they pass a decent bill for their benefit.

The left is still stinging from their failed boycott of Chik Fil La. That was hilarious, BOYCOTT THEM!!!! Then they set records for sales. Dopes LOL
Actually it was successful. But nvm that.

Oh baloney, stop lying when EVERYONE knows you are lying
Does Chick Fil A donate to homophobe groups anymore? Nope. = Success

LMAO@ your made up word "homophobe". Nobody fears a snowflake
Nonetheless, Chick Fil A ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups as a result of the boycott.

Forum List

Back