Chick-Fil-A Infuriates the Left

Actually it was successful. But nvm that.

Oh baloney, stop lying when EVERYONE knows you are lying
Does Chick Fil A donate to homophobe groups anymore? Nope. = Success

LMAO@ your made up word "homophobe". Nobody fears a snowflake
Nonetheless, Chick Fil A ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups as a result of the boycott.

That all depends on what you consider anti gay groups. Chik Fil La donates to many organizations that do not approve of the lifestyle.
They stopped donating to groups, that were identified from their financial disclosures, that existed to oppose gay marriage. After the boycott, they released that information again, and it showed they did not donate to those groups, and haven't since. So the boycott ended.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

I'd never even heard of Chick-fil-A until they started their "teh gayz is Evul" campaign. Googled them and realized their largest (in more ways than one) presence was in the South, a.k.a. Stroke Alley.

If obese bigots want to stuff themselves with greasy chicken, they're free to do so.

Nonetheless, Chick Fil A ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups as a result of the boycott.
Who did they stop contributing to?
Name the groups.
No. Look it up yourself. It's not hard.
As I knew, another leftard lie.
I do enjoy donated CFA meals at our Privacy for All Proposition meetings. Yum.

I'd never even heard of Chick-fil-A until they started their "teh gayz is Evul" campaign. Googled them and realized their largest (in more ways than one) presence was in the South, a.k.a. Stroke Alley.

If obese bigots want to stuff themselves with greasy chicken, they're free to do so.
Too funny. Leftard hatemonger says their chicken is greasy.

That all depends on what you consider anti gay groups. Chik Fil La donates to many organizations that do not approve of the lifestyle.

By lifestyle, you must mean fighting for their country.

Right?

You think chic fil a gives free meals to military if they're gay?

You think when a veteran responds to the invitation they will ask for proof that he/she is not gay?

They stopped donating to groups, that were identified from their financial disclosures, that existed to oppose gay marriage. After the boycott, they released that information again, and it showed they did not donate to those groups, and haven't since. So the boycott ended.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

Wut?

Longknife and many other conser

Name the groups.
Whatever. Gay marriage is the law of the land so what do I care.

If you want to pretend Chick Fil A didn't buckle like a little bitch then fine. Maybe I'll go there for dinner tonight.

If conservatives supported our soldiers so much they'd stop sending them into unnecessary wars where they get killed, get limbs blown off, or come home fucked in the head.
FDR was a conservative? LBJ? JFK? Carter? Clinton? Obama?
Get a grip.
None of those guys got us into wars.
You're dumber than a brick. FDR, LBJ, JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama all sent troops into action that got killed. Obama's the first President since FDR to invade 4 nations simultaneously though.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

Wut?
I guess, for our resident retards, maybe it is hard.

Name the groups.

If you want to pretend Chick Fil A didn't buckle like a little bitch then fine. Maybe I'll go there for dinner tonight.
CFA has and continues to support the same old groups.
You freaks got your panties wedged up your ass because the owner made a comment about traditional families.

Too funny. Leftard hatemonger says their chicken is greasy.

Best chicken out there. Chik Fil La sends their employees and 200 lunches to our church once a month to feed the less fortunate. I've yet to see any leftist organization show up

If conservatives supported our soldiers so much they'd stop sending them into unnecessary wars where they get killed, get limbs blown off, or come home fucked in the head.

You see Taz, you have bought into the bogus argument, hook-line-and sinker it appears. Our American military suffers, because we fight with liberal rules.

If we go to war in country A. when we invade, if someone has to die, who should it be? People who refuse to get out of the way after being warned for weeks, or your sons and daughters?

War sucks, and politically correct war sucks worse. If we as a nation are pissed enough to go to war, then losing any of our soldiers because we are trying to protect anyone but our people is stupid, and it has been consistently exploited by our enemies. We fire bombed Dresden Germany, and Cities in Japan. (or didn't some of you know that) When at war, you warn civilians to move, and if they don't, oh well. You don't sacrifice your people to save them. That is NOT a war, that is SOCIAL ENGINEERING!

Point is, no war we have been in since Korea should have lasted longer than 3 months, and every one of them would have been us as victorious. It is when war is NOT war we lose. Our children die needlessly. And when we win, we don't really win, so why fight in the 1st place?

Other countries, our congress, and our President need know, that if we go to war, we roll, no PC, because that is what war is. If the problem does NOT fit that criteria to allow our military to act in such a way, then we do not have good enough justification, to go to war, period!

Name the groups.

You freaks got your panties wedged up your ass because the owner made a comment about traditional families.
CFA does not "support the same old groups." Otherwise there would still be a boycott. I can't believe this is so hard for you.

Name the groups.

CFA does not "support the same old groups." Otherwise there would still be a boycott. I can't believe this is so hard for you.
What color is the sky in your bubble world?

This. Is. Not. Hard.

Wut?

I'm making fun of you, you're too stupid to understand that. Go bug one of your fellow loons, they might take your gibberish serious. I don't

FDR was a conservative? LBJ? JFK? Carter? Clinton? Obama?
Get a grip.
None of those guys got us into wars.
You're dumber than a brick. FDR, LBJ, JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama all sent troops into action that got killed. Obama's the first President since FDR to invade 4 nations simultaneously though.
I said none of them got us into wars. That is an accurate statement.

This. Is. Not. Hard.

Wut?

I'm making fun of you, you're too stupid to understand that. Go bug one of your fellow loons, they might take your gibberish serious. I don't
Oh you responded again

Forum List

Back