Chick ripping up US flags

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Wow. On CO Sherriff property? Must be a USMB loon? Which rabid communist dog is not currently posting? Flips off, rips and walks away? Maybe not heard the end of this witch.

Just before 6 p.m. on June 5, this young lady put on a show for our cameras. After talking extensively to our security camera along Jefferson County Parkway (sadly, no sound) she used her tallest finger to let us know we are #1. She then showed us her tattooed arms, the object she planned to use to perform her desecration, and proceeded to rip to shreds seven of the American flags we have posted around our headquarters in Golden. These flags are posted in honor of fallen officers. When she was done, she even gave us a bow before heading in the direction of the light rail station. We are pretty sure that she would like us to personally credit her performance, so if you can help us identify this individual, we will make sure she gets the encore she deserves. Call our tip line at 303-271-5612.

Wow. On CO sherriff property? Flips off, rips and walks away? Maybe not heard the end of this witch.

Just before 6 p.m. on June 5, this young lady put on a show for our cameras. After talking extensively to our security camera along Jefferson County Parkway (sadly, no sound) she used her tallest finger to let us know we are #1. She then showed us her tattooed arms, the object she planned to use to perform her desecration, and proceeded to rip to shreds seven of the American flags we have posted around our headquarters in Golden. These flags are posted in honor of fallen officers. When she was done, she even gave us a bow before heading in the direction of the light rail station. We are pretty sure that she would like us to personally credit her performance, so if you can help us identify this individual, we will make sure she gets the encore she deserves. Call our tip line at 303-271-5612.

Idiot.

If you want to rip flags buy your own damn flag and rip it.

Arrest her for destruction of property and put her in jail. The sentence recommendations are always a wide spread. Give her the maximum.

Arrest her for destruction of property and put her in jail. The sentence recommendations are always a wide spread. Give her the maximum.

If the video tells the whole story make her pay for the flags and a month of community service picking up trash along the highway

Or make sandwiches, and be a benefit to society, instead of a burden.
But guitarists aim for attention like she does.
How do you get a guitarist off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza.
How do you get a guitarist to stop playing? Put sheet music in front of him.
What’s the difference between a professional guitarist and a large pizza? A large pizza can feed a family of four.

What’s the difference between a professional guitarist and a large pizza? A large pizza can feed a family of four.

Yes.

I actually knew a guitarist who expected me to believe he was Jimi Hendrix's cousin.

Right. :rolleyes:

As an American Citizen I view this as a hate crime against my national origin.

Global web icon
U.S. Department of Justice
https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/learn-about-hate-crimes

Hate Crimes | United States Department of Justice | Hate Crimes

• Hate
  • Crime
  • Why Have Hate Crime Laws?
  • Why Report Hate Crimes?
  • Terminology
  • Hate Crime: At the federal level, a crime motivated by bias against race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability. Bias or Hate Incident: Acts of prejudice that are not crimes and do not involve violence, threats, or property damage.

Love it! You obviously have friends who play guitar!

Wow. On CO Sherriff property? Must be a USMB loon? Which rabid communist dog is not currently posting? Flips off, rips and walks away? Maybe not heard the end of this witch.

Isnt Joe Bribem's America such wonderful place to live?

Wow. Just wow.

A local story about some crazy woman tearing up a flag, and you try to blame Biden?? That is kinda pitiful.

BDS is strong in this one.

Maybe not Biden, but the left. She is almost assuredly a liberal.

Wow. Just wow.

A local story about some crazy woman tearing up a flag, and you try to blame Biden?? That is kinda pitiful.

BDS is strong in this one.
Do you think if this young woman was gainfully employed and she was able to use her newfound wealth to make something of herself, that she might not be out there destroying the very Flag that so many sacrificed their lives for so she could be free? Why is she such an angry female, is it because she hates unborn babies? Or she hates men because they are pigs? It is the leftists that have created these freaks of nature.

1718315047449.png

1718315063073.png

Do you think if this young woman was gainfully employed and she was able to use her newfound wealth to make something of herself, that she might not be out there destroying the very Flag that so many sacrificed their lives for so she could be free? Why is she such an angry female, is it because she hates unborn babies? Or she hates men because they are pigs? It is the leftists that have created these freaks of nature.

View attachment 961952

View attachment 961953

Interesting that you pretend to know who she is and why she did what she did.

I could remind you that these lunatic left-wingers were pretty active during Trump's term.
I could remind you that there are those leftists that hate the American flag and all it stands for.
I could remind you that desecrations of our flag have been going on for decades.

I could do those things, but I doubt you will care.

Interesting that you pretend to know who she is and why she did what she did.

I could remind you that these lunatic left-wingers were pretty active during Trump's term.
I could remind you that there are those leftists that hate the American flag and all it stands for.
I could remind you that desecrations of our flag have been going on for decades.

I could do those things, but I doubt you will care.
Only when the Marxists needed to make President Trump look bad during the election. Of course it didnt, it made Joe Bribem look bad, because he just sat in his basement soiling himself. That summer of love, i warned if Joe Bribem would get in, it would be every day, every year. Joe didnt disappoint.

Forum List

Back