Chiefs Superbowl?

Mahomes is the difference in this game. The guy is a once in a generation athlete. I don't give a shit what Dion Sanders thinks. Chiefs win easy.
Mahomes is a phenom no doubt about it ! and his has many weapons to utilize not to mention one of the best tight ends in football Kelce and one of the fastest and human beings on the planet for a wide receiver Hill !

Mahomes is the difference in this game. The guy is a once in a generation athlete. I don't give a shit what Dion Sanders thinks. Chiefs win easy.
the most important thing for Mahomes is to play this game as any other game and not get nervous and make bad decisions ! if he keeps his cool and dosnt get intimidated by the fact that he is a young quarterback playing in the Superbowl then the 49rs are going to have one heck of a fight on their hands !

My neighborhood is going crazy with fireworks right now

Congrats to the Chiefs! They continue to look like the team to beat and the favorites to win it all. They just have too many offensive weapons and their line is excellent. The defense is pretty good. I just hope my 49ers can beat Green Bay and then give the Chiefs a run for their money.

Do you really want to see Green Bay play in some sunny stadium in Miami even though it's called Hard Rock Stadium. It has nothing to do with prison terminology haha.
I am an old school niners fan. None better than Montana/Rice.
I grew up watching Montana and Rice tear it up in candlestick... what a great combo... young did a fine job following up after Montana but after Young it’s been a long and tough road being a Niners fan. This years break out is much needed... it’s actually fun to be a Niners fan again, they have a complete organization that we can be proud of.
Their head coach is a punk. He was OC in Atlanta when Brady came back on their ass after 28 zip in Superbowl a couple years ago. Chiefs win huge.

Congrats to the Chiefs! They continue to look like the team to beat and the favorites to win it all. They just have too many offensive weapons and their line is excellent. The defense is pretty good. I just hope my 49ers can beat Green Bay and then give the Chiefs a run for their money.

Do you really want to see Green Bay play in some sunny stadium in Miami even though it's called Hard Rock Stadium. It has nothing to do with prison terminology haha.
I grew up watching Montana and Rice tear it up in candlestick... what a great combo... young did a fine job following up after Montana but after Young it’s been a long and tough road being a Niners fan. This years break out is much needed... it’s actually fun to be a Niners fan again, they have a complete organization that we can be proud of.
Montana would have 6 or 7 superbowl rings if he hadnt been injured by a late hit !

the most important thing for Mahomes is to play this game as any other game and not get nervous and make bad decisions ! if he keeps his cool and dosnt get intimidated by the fact that he is a young quarterback playing in the Superbowl then the 49rs are going to have one heck of a fight on their hands !
Just play street football and Chiefs walk away bigly.

Mahomes eats zone coverages up for breakfast
He sure doesn't appear to have any weaknesses. That's for sure. I guess the cliche of the 4 pass rushers.

If they can apply consistent pressure, maybe. They may be able to contain him. I don't think so though.

San Fran has a good defensive line, but then again so did Houston. Mahomes put up like 7 straight TDs against them. Honestly, I don’t think it’s going to be close
You think Houston's defense is comparable to the Niners?! Man, you haven’t been paying attention

okay, when I’m wrong I admit it. Houston has some good players on D, especially their line, so I thought their defense would be ranked higher. San Frank was the second ranked defense in the league. Houston was the 28th.
Appreciate the honesty... it’s much more enjoyable talking sports with you than it is politics :) too bad we can’t just look up political issues like sports stats... there’s a right and wrong answer for everything in politics

Their head coach is a punk. He was OC in Atlanta when Brady came back on their ass after 28 zip in Superbowl a couple years ago. Chiefs win huge.
wanna bet? Loser has to change their avatar to the losers logo for a month.

Looks like the opening line has the Chiefs as a 1 1/2 point favorite and an over/under of 52. I would have to give the edge to the 49ers because of their running game. Mahomes is amazing but with Super bowl pressure I'd go with the strong running team. I also think the total will be higher than 52.
the Chiefs are very very explosive on offence ! and they have a pretty good defense and if Suggs is able to cause havoc then they will have a good chance but they can not they can not get 20pnts behind early ! if the Chiefs keep it close for the first 2 quarters i like their chances !

mahomes can’t get caught up in the moment. Truthfully, I’m not a chiefs fan, so I hope I’m wrong, but I think this will be one super bowl win of many in Mahomes’s career. Will see what happens with their offense once the chiefs have to pay him, but I foresee them being a problem for years to come.

mahomes can’t get caught up in the moment. Truthfully, I’m not a chiefs fan, so I hope I’m wrong, but I think this will be one super bowl win of many in Mahomes’s career. Will see what happens with their offense once the chiefs have to pay him, but I foresee them being a problem for years to come.
i agree any fan of pro football should watch this kid play weather they are a Chiefs fan or not because he is one in a million ! the things he can do with a football is unbelievable !

A month? Thought it was a couple weeks? At this rate it'll be a year by the Superbowl lol

Last two games the Chiefs got off to a slow start and spotted double digit leads.

They can’t keep playing from behind. SF has a good defense

Last two games the Chiefs got off to a slow start and spotted double digit leads.

Mahomes laughs at good defense's.

Mahomes laughs at good defense's.
Spotting teams two scores is not a good strategy

A month? Thought it was a couple weeks? At this rate it'll be a year by the Superbowl lol
Logo for life!

EPotWPBXkAEmf4P

Forum List

Back