🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chilcott Report

no they did not lie-------Saddam really was a genocidal maniac--------that people like you mourn him is not surprising
Sadaam was shit but he was no threat to the US or the UK. Bush and Blair should swing for this. Even if he was a threat it would have been less than what has come since.

I agree he wasn't a direct threat to the US, but he certainly was to the region around him. I guess you don't remember what he did to Kuwait, or to the Kurds. He also violated the No-Fly Zone just about every week, so the US was certainly justified in taking him out.

no they did not lie-------Saddam really was a genocidal maniac--------that people like you mourn him is not surprising
Sadaam was shit but he was no threat to the US or the UK. Bush and Blair should swing for this. Even if he was a threat it would have been less than what has come since.

I agree he wasn't a direct threat to the US, but he certainly was to the region around him. I guess you don't remember what he did to Kuwait, or to the Kurds. He also violated the No-Fly Zone just about every week, so the US was certainly justified in taking him out.

tommy did not forget----he just did not care. KURDS? who cares about KURDS? Tom's friend SADDAM also murdered
tens of thousands of Shiite civilians in the southern part of
Iraq. Shiites? who cares? Saddam also PAID the families of bomb on ass sluts around the world who AIDED
THE SUNNI CAUSE who cares? For tommy's mindset read the islamo Nazi literature of the late 1930s and early 1940s.---------

Wh
Maybe if liberals in Britain can politically lynch Blair, they'll feel better about themselves. They're so depressed about Brexit.
You are one stupid fucker. People were killed and families have lost loved ones.
Go and buy some class you useless twat.

Truth hurts, doesn't it Tommy-girl?

Don't cry too much about leaving the EU, you're going to have your Islamo-Nazi friends in Britain for quite some time. You can still defend them the next time they rape a Brit girl.
What truth ? Bush is a war criminal who sent thousands to their death. What part am I missing you bed wetting wanker ?
Bull fucking shit Tommy.

War criminal my ass. You would have to say the same for every politician across the world.

Wh
Maybe if liberals in Britain can politically lynch Blair, they'll feel better about themselves. They're so depressed about Brexit.
You are one stupid fucker. People were killed and families have lost loved ones.

Don't cry too much about leaving the EU, you're going to have your Islamo-Nazi friends in Britain for quite some time. You can still defend them the next time they rape a Brit girl.
What truth ? Bush is a war criminal who sent thousands to their death. What part am I missing you bed wetting wanker ?
Really? He's a "war criminal"? When and where was he convicted?

Even your stupid report doesn't touch the legality of the war in any way.

You're the one gnashing your teeth over this matter, check your own sheets.
They lied and kids were killed.Bush should be tried alongside Blair.
Who are "they", Tommy.

Wh

Who are "they", Tommy.
Blair and Bush lied. They told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. They didnt. It was a big fat fucking lie.

Wh

Who are "they", Tommy.
Blair and Bush lied. They told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. They didnt. It was a big fat fucking lie.

Saddam Hussein shouted from the rooftop he had WMD's.

Where did Syria and Lebanon get WMD's?

Why haven't Blair and Bush been convicted?

I suggest you spend too much time in the basement and need to get some sunlight.

Wh

Who are "they", Tommy.

All the evidence showed Iraq had facilities to make chemical weapons and they already did in their past. It also isn't the sole reason we went to war against them, its just the one thing you liberals can't let go. To say that Bush and Blair "lied" about WMD would have to mean that they knew Saddam did not have any for sure. Of course this is all ignoring the fact that over 5000 warheads of chemical weapons were found throughout Iraq, as was reported by the NY Times in 2014. But shitbag liberals like you don't like facts for contradict your Agenda.

Wh

Who are "they", Tommy.

All the evidence showed Iraq had facilities to make chemical weapons and they already did in their past. It also isn't the sole reason we went to war against them, its just the one thing you liberals can't let go. To say that Bush and Blair "lied" about WMD would have to mean that they knew Saddam did not have any for sure. Of course this is all ignoring the fact that over 5000 warheads of chemical weapons were found throughout Iraq, as was reported by the NY Times in 2014. But shitbag liberals like you don't like facts for contradict your Agenda.
#Tommy Tainant

President George Bush gave Saddam a full year to comply with U.N. sanctions or face military action and Saddam refused. Bill Clinton told Americans that Saddam was developing WMD's but if you look at the document authorizing the President to use combat troops, the WMD issue was low on the list. The democrat party had as much access to intelligence data as the president and 36% of democrats authorized the president to use military force.The problem was that the U.S. Military mission was undermined by the democrat party for political reasons. In that case they were guilty of treason.

Forum List

Back