Child arrested for sharing photo of toy gun on social media that he got for his birthday

Child Arrested for Sharing Photo of Toy Gun on Social Media That He Got for His Birthday
Woodbridge, Connecticut – A teenage boy was arrested and detained for the crime of posting a photo on social media of a toy gun he received as a birthday gift. Despite the fact that the photo included a “Warning” sticker on the gun, which stated that it was a toy, the student was suspended from school and treated as a criminal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man you trendy's have got to stop with the bs man honest to gawd look at the pathetic world you leftist douches have created for these kids.
You gotta be kidding. What was the charge?

Sorry i'm late getting back to you , i'm not sure at this moment there is a video it might mention it.

Why are you people bitching? You had over one hundred years of history in the US that proves the motivation of the GOP after the War Between the States was the subjugation of the South, then the subjugation of the Injuns and then the subjugation of the whites, now it's the subjugation of the Constitutional rights...Derps, the evidence is as clear as the hair on yer face..You fools...The situation in society is directly related to the support of the GOP....Now the dems are the same after killing off the FDR legacy...

Because when you get arrested because you posted a video of you saying you HATE GUNS and get arrested lets u know how that works out for you.

When if you have a grand kid and they get arrested because their pop tart looks like a gun lets us know how that works out for you and by the way the pop tart looking like a gun is a true story.

Good. He shouldnt threaten people with the image of being shot by a gun. What kind of shitty parent allows their child to do such a thing after all these school shootings?

This post is another example of what happens when you watch to much Rachael Maddow.

Major paranoid.
Never heard of her. Its not paranoia. Its common sense. Its like yelling fire in a crowed theater. Anyone stupid enough to post pictures of weapons real or play deserves having the po po up their asses.
I think that a trouble with reality is when you think posting a picture of a play gun needs an arrest.

Why are you people bitching? You had over one hundred years of history in the US that proves the motivation of the GOP after the War Between the States was the subjugation of the South, then the subjugation of the Injuns and then the subjugation of the whites, now it's the subjugation of the Constitutional rights...Derps, the evidence is as clear as the hair on yer face..You fools...The situation in society is directly related to the support of the GOP....Now the dems are the same after killing off the FDR legacy...

Because when you get arrested because you posted a video of you saying you HATE GUNS and get arrested lets u know how that works out for you.

When if you have a grand kid and they get arrested because their pop tart looks like a gun lets us know how that works out for you and by the way the pop tart looking like a gun is a true story.
Considering it involves a govt. operation it's protected under the 1st..Lawsuit will follow if the parents are smart...

Good. He shouldnt threaten people with the image of being shot by a gun. What kind of shitty parent allows their child to do such a thing after all these school shootings?

This post is another example of what happens when you watch to much Rachael Maddow.

Major paranoid.
Never heard of her. Its not paranoia. Its common sense. Its like yelling fire in a crowed theater. Anyone stupid enough to post pictures of weapons real or play deserves having the po po up their asses.
I think that a trouble with reality is when you think posting a picture of a play gun needs an arrest.
Some People overreact in any situation..

Conservatives cheered when another child was murdered for playing with a toy gun. At least this kid survived his arrest.
Thanks to me, not all of them if any of them did. As for the kid who has been busted because of that photograph. The cell that he has been placed in should be meant for someone who is actually guilty of law breaking activity. Who was hurt or killed exactly when that picture was shared? No one.

God bless you and that kid always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, anyone who cheers when a kid is killed should be kicked where it hurts! I don't care how they are labeled by other people!

Another example of a COMMUNIST police state.

upload_2018-3-31_17-12-51.png

Cops charge girl with bringing pocket knife to Indiana Co. high school

Ewwwww better ban those knives.......next it will be rocks, , sticks, ..... how about no pencils either why they are sharp and can assault people with that sharp point.........

Child Arrested for Sharing Photo of Toy Gun on Social Media That He Got for His Birthday
Woodbridge, Connecticut – A teenage boy was arrested and detained for the crime of posting a photo on social media of a toy gun he received as a birthday gift. Despite the fact that the photo included a “Warning” sticker on the gun, which stated that it was a toy, the student was suspended from school and treated as a criminal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man you trendy's have got to stop with the bs man honest to gawd look at the pathetic world you leftist douches have created for these kids.
You gonna get a virus hanging out on these unsecured websites....
I don't believe the story..since it only shows up in sucker sites....

I have to agree. I found the story SHOCKING, the school has no business following students on social media much less the police arresting a kid for the "crime" of sharing a picture of his birthday gift? Then the police searching the parents house? But upon further search I find no credible hits for this story anywhere else. The closest was Alex Jones. Not good.

That's a damn shame!

Yes, it really happened. Geez, we were allowed 1 rifle and 1 shotgun in a locked pickup truck when I was in high school. What happened?

"News 8 reached out to the school superintendent but the calls weren’t returned."

High school senior suspended after posting picture of airsoft gun on social media

That looks more credible. If it really did happen, this is highly disturbing. Where was the school in Parkland when Cruz was sending up alarms left and right? Is it too much trouble to go after the real psychos with a real chance to kill kids (unless you WANT the shooting to take place?) but OK to go after a kid for a toy?

Why are schools sitting around looking up and following what kids talk about on social media?

What was the crime here to justify an arrest, much less investigation? Why didn't the police laugh this off and just hang up on the school and tell them to get a fucking life? Why did this even get past a simple questioning? What is wrong that ADULTS take such a simple matter and ruin a kid's life over it?

Why weren't the parents notified IMMEDIATELY to be at the school BEFORE the child was questioned and taken into custody? What was the legal grounds for the police coming to a parent's house to search their home? And if found evidence they were Russians who contributed to the Trump campaign, are they now subject to investigation and questioning by Mueller?

Being funny here but when this country has fallen apart to the point where a child can be ARRESTED and taken away in handcuffs and charged with terrorism and the parents finding police at their front door with an order to search their home top to bottom, and for what--- --- for buying their kid a toy gun for his birthday to play a harmless and time-honored game of airsoft:

A). There is something seriously wrong with this nation.

B). The public school is no longer in the business of education and somewhere along the line has usurped the role of being in Law Enforcement.

C). The parents better get a lawyer and sue the school and police for MILLIONS and take their kid elsewhere. This is MASSIVE child abuse.

D). No one in this country is no longer safe from frivolous harm for any nonsensical reason.

E). It becomes clear why kids in public school are going berserk and actually wanting to shoot these places up.

F). It is becoming clear the extent to which the anti-gun crowd has gone to terrorize children into fearing guns and creating little idiots like the one now running around the country attacking the NRA (David Hogg).

G). If this is a sign of what America is becoming, our country needs a freaking enema.
I would say that the failure of authorities to react in the FL shooting has caused authorities to over react now. They are practicing CYA.

Do you like how he worded it? He says he was arrested for sharing a photo. Was he threatening people online?
Someone took it to be threatening. Why do you think he was arrested?

Major paranoid.
Where did I say it needed an arrest you moron? I said he deserved it for not using common sense and understanding context and time.

Major paranoid.
Where did I say it needed an arrest you moron? I said he deserved it for not using common sense and understanding context and time.
Lets see the op is child arrested for posting picture of toy gun. You say he deserved it. It being the arrest. Context and time does not change right and wrong, it does not change the fact hat arrest is lunicy. It is under duress when the right and wrong descisions coun t the most. I do not think many murders are commmited when every one around is happy. People make the decission to be a murderer under duress, but they are still murderers. It is not illegal to post pictures of play guns no arrest should be made time and contxt or not. Also please remember this is a child.

Dan, he wasn't threatening anybody.
Obviously he was unless he called the cops on himself?
No DAN, that is not obvious.

You have presented no evidence whatsoever that he was threatening anybody.
I dont have to present evidence you idiot. the fact that he had the cops called on him is evidence he threatened someone.

Major paranoid.
Lets see the op is child arrested for posting picture of toy gun. You say he deserved it. It being the arrest. Context and time does not change right and wrong, it does not change the fact hat arrest is lunicy. It is under duress when the right and wrong descisions coun t the most. I do not think many murders are commmited when every one around is happy. People make the decission to be a murderer under duress, but they are still murderers. It is not illegal to post pictures of play guns no arrest should be made time and contxt or not. Also please remember this is a child.
Doesnt change the fact the he deserved to get arrested for not having the brains not to post this online after the school shooting.

Major paranoid.

iu

Major paranoid.

iu
could pass for a TEC-9

Kg99.jpg

Dan, he wasn't threatening anybody.
Obviously he was unless he called the cops on himself?
No DAN, that is not obvious.

You have presented no evidence whatsoever that he was threatening anybody.
I dont have to present evidence you idiot. the fact that he had the cops called on him is evidence he threatened someone.
No it isn't, DAN.

Forum List

Back