Child arrested for sharing photo of toy gun on social media that he got for his birthday

Good. He shouldnt threaten people with the image of being shot by a gun. What kind of shitty parent allows their child to do such a thing after all these school shootings?
Do you like how he worded it? He says he was arrested for sharing a photo. Was he threatening people online?
Someone took it to be threatening. Why do you think he was arrested?
I know but the guy who started this thread made the title "child arrested for sharing photo of toy gun." trying to suggest authorities over reacted. Bullshit. This is the kind of person that people need to call the cops and warn them that he's a potential threat.

I have a neighbor I guess he came out of his home and shot a squirrel with a 22. He shot towards the lake. If I would have saw that i would have called the cops and hopefully he would have got a felony and never been able to own a gun ever again. God knows who was swimming in his line of fire. Not everyone is responsible enough to own a car or a gun or have a baby but we seem to let anyone who wants a baby or a gun have one.

Range a 22 bullet can travel? 1-1.5 miles.

Good. He shouldnt threaten people with the image of being shot by a gun. What kind of shitty parent allows their child to do such a thing after all these school shootings?

If he was black the cops would have showed up at his house and shot him dead without asking any questions

Officer in Tamir Rice shooting: 'He gave me no choice'

And then the cops will argue after that

Officer in Tamir Rice shooting: 'He gave me no choice'

Do you like how he worded it? He says he was arrested for sharing a photo. Was he threatening people online?
I know but the guy who started this thread made the title "child arrested for sharing photo of toy gun." trying to suggest authorities over reacted. Bullshit. This is the kind of person that people need to call the cops and warn them that he's a potential threat.

I have a neighbor I guess he came out of his home and shot a squirrel with a 22. He shot towards the lake. If I would have saw that i would have called the cops and hopefully he would have got a felony and never been able to own a gun ever again. God knows who was swimming in his line of fire. Not everyone is responsible enough to own a car or a gun or have a baby but we seem to let anyone who wants a baby or a gun have one.

And who decides who is "responsible enough" to practice a constitutional right? You? Some guy in Washington? Do you feel the same way about child rearing too?

I'm sure some people aren't responsible enough to vote, drive, drink, be alone with children, have children, stay off drugs, not rob and steal, not murder either, yet I don't hear anyone complaining about that! It's all about the guns for you people while you ignore the REAL problems.

Someone taking it as threatening does not mean it was. It's not against the law to post pictures of firearms on social media and doing so threatens no one.

And who decides who is "responsible enough" to practice a constitutional right? You? Some guy in Washington? Do you feel the same way about child rearing too?

If the people who live around you are in fear of you, I would say the law decides. The neighbor I gave an example of broke the law. The judge would decide. The prosecutor would decide. The jury would decide. And I don't think most people like the idea of someone shooting a gun towards a lake that has people on it.

Here is the lake I live on

You tell me if it should be legal to shoot a squirrel or bird off your porch if you live on this lake.

And I wish people had to get approval to have children. As of right now they'll let anyone have one. Hell have 3.

Detroit freezer mom in jailhouse interview: 'I would kill them again'

This post is another example of what happens when you watch to much Rachael Maddow.

Major paranoid.
Never heard of her. Its not paranoia. Its common sense. Its like yelling fire in a crowed theater. Anyone stupid enough to post pictures of weapons real or play deserves having the po po up their asses.
I think that a trouble with reality is when you think posting a picture of a play gun needs an arrest.
Where did I say it needed an arrest you moron? I said he deserved it for not using common sense and understanding context and time.
Lets see the op is child arrested for posting picture of toy gun. You say he deserved it. It being the arrest. Context and time does not change right and wrong, it does not change the fact hat arrest is lunicy. It is under duress when the right and wrong descisions coun t the most. I do not think many murders are commmited when every one around is happy. People make the decission to be a murderer under duress, but they are still murderers. It is not illegal to post pictures of play guns no arrest should be made time and contxt or not. Also please remember this is a child.
Doesnt change the fact the he deserved to get arrested for not having the brains not to post this online after the school shooting.

Not having common sense is not a crime so no, he did not deserve to be arrested.

If the people who live around you are in fear of you, I would say the law decides. The neighbor I gave an example of broke the law. The judge would decide. The prosecutor would decide. The jury would decide. And I don't think most people like the idea of someone shooting a gun towards a lake that has people on it.

You tell me if it should be legal to shoot a squirrel or bird off your porch if you live on this lake.

And I wish people had to get approval to have children. As of right now they'll let anyone have one. Hell have 3.

You think that if people are AFRAID of you, then you should not have your constitutional rights? That is some piss poor reasoning for denying people their basic constitutional rights. I could say that I'm afraid of you because you've made some very questionable comments directed at me.

Someone taking it as threatening does not mean it was. It's not against the law to post pictures of firearms on social media and doing so threatens no one.
There may be more to the story. This is a classic example why no one can stop the next nut out there. We all know who the nuts are. When they snap we all say it was obvious and they knew he was crazy. Or she was crazy. And they give examples of the crazy things that person has said and done.

What about this? I don't think this was threatening really

(graphic image deleted)
It's just a fake head.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you break a law, then you DO already lose some of your constitutional rights. Are you not aware of that? Do you think prisoners have constitutional rights?

You think that if people are AFRAID of you, then you should not have your constitutional rights? That is some piss poor reasoning for denying people their basic constitutional rights. I could say that I'm afraid of you because you've made some very questionable comments directed at me.

Yes, that's a great idea. If I want a gun I should have to get the ok from my wife and last ex girlfriend.

If someone has a personal protection order against you, you shouldn't be able to own a gun. Settle your problem in court then come back for a gun nut job.

Yes, that's a great idea. If I want a gun I should have to get the ok from my wife and last ex girlfriend.

If someone has a personal protection order against you, you shouldn't be able to own a gun. Settle your problem in court then come back for a gun nut job.

Are you unable to think beyond the tip of your nose? Do you not see how things such as this could be abused in a major way and is the entire reason WHY we have a lot of our constitutional protections? WTF???

If you break a law, then you DO already lose some of your constitutional rights. Are you not aware of that? Do you think prisoners have constitutional rights?

Someone should have called the cops on this kid, then the cops should have charged him and he should have got a felony and had all his guns taken away.
maxresdefault.jpg

Same with the kid making threats online with a fake gun. I don't know all the details but if he's showing disturbing signs like threatening people, yea, he should not be allowed to own a gun. If 2 or 3 people go to the cops in fear of you, yea, you should lose your guns Chris.

Are you unable to think beyond the tip of your nose? Do you not see how things such as this could be abused in a major way and is the entire reason WHY we have a lot of our constitutional protections? WTF???

That'll work itself out in court. While you have a PPO against you no you can't go get a gun.

I'm just trying to protect you Chris. I can see an ex lover one day wanting to hurt you for being such a horrible bitch. LOL.

only a fascist ran scumbag school would do that.

Someone should have called the cops on this kid, then the cops should have charged him and he should have got a felony and had all his guns taken away.
maxresdefault.jpg

Same with the kid making threats online with a fake gun. I don't know all the details but if he's showing disturbing signs like threatening people, yea, he should not be allowed to own a gun. If 2 or 3 people go to the cops in fear of you, yea, you should lose your guns Chris.

If the stories are true, then the police surely dropped the ball. This is all the more reason why you cannot depend on the police or the government to "keep you safe" from insanity. Not going to happen. These guys are going to continue to slip through the cracks, and gun free zones are an open invitation to them.

That'll work itself out in court. While you have a PPO against you no you can't go get a gun.

I'm just trying to protect you Chris. I can see an ex lover one day wanting to hurt you for being such a horrible bitch. LOL.

Hmm. That's funny. I am great friends with my ex. I think it's probably just you. :)

Hmm. That's funny. I am great friends with my ex. I think it's probably just you. :)

He's so happy to be an ex.

He's so happy to be an ex.

Perhaps, but it is funny how you call ME a bitch, when it is you who is the bitch. You have given me absolutely no reasons at all to like you in any way whatsoever. Lol. You have been a "bitch" to me since day 1, you phony little flake. :D

Forum List

Back