child beaten to death because he acted gay

Canady and his girlfriend, Jessica Dutro, called 911 to report Zachary Dutro-Boggess unconscious Aug. 14, 2012. Zachary had collapsed at Good Neighbor Center, the homeless shelter where his family was living. It was the day after his fourth birthday.

In an interview with detectives, Canady admitted he had assaulted the boy two days earlier. Canady told detectives he kicked Zachary in the stomach because the boy had disobeyed. He’d told Zachary to sit and watch TV, but Zachary didn’t listen and said he wanted to take his shoes off first, Canady said.
Brian Canady, who pleaded guilty in 4-year-old's Tigard death, agrees to testify against child's mother | OregonLive.com

There is way more crap going on.

I really hate reading this shit. I knew better than to click on this thread.

I couldn't be less surprised to see you write that :cool:

Why did she beat the other kids? Were they making the 4 year old gay?

I have no idea. Beating someone up simply for perceiving their behavior as gay is definitely a sign of severe mental disorder. Who knows what the lunatic woman was beating her other kids for?

Her and her loathsome husband will have a lot of time to think about that behind bars.

Judging the complex motivation of a mother who was alleged to have beaten a child to death and has not been convicted is also a sign of moderate mental disorder.

There is much more going on here than simply believing the child was gay.

Possibly. From reading the article, I don't think we can say that the boy died because his mother believed he was gay. Sure, she seemed disgusted about it, but a text message doesn't prove anything.

Jessica Dutro murder trial: Motive for Tigard killing was 4-year-old's perceived homosexuality, prosecutors say | OregonLive.com

Put these animals on their knees and put a bullet in their heads..seriously this is the extreme version of when people call something abnormal.

Funny, my first thought was that the mother was bat shit crazy. Turns out that she beat her other kids, even though they weren't "born gay." Maybe the idiots should stop pretending that science says something it doesn't, then you wouldn't be able to blame the people that understand science for the acts of a bat shit crazy nut bag.

Soyour using this to attack science...you people have no shame...no shame at all.

I couldn't be less surprised to see you write that :cool:

I have no idea. Beating someone up simply for perceiving their behavior as gay is definitely a sign of severe mental disorder. Who knows what the lunatic woman was beating her other kids for?

Her and her loathsome husband will have a lot of time to think about that behind bars.

Again, unless you can prove she thought the other kids were gay she did not beat the boy because he is gay, she beat him up because she is bat shit crazy. Even a moonbat should be able to see that.

Jessica Dutro murder trial: Motive for Tigard killing was 4-year-old's perceived homosexuality, prosecutors say | OregonLive.com

Put these animals on their knees and put a bullet in their heads..seriously this is the extreme version of when people call something abnormal.

Funny, my first thought was that the mother was bat shit crazy. Turns out that she beat her other kids, even though they weren't "born gay." Maybe the idiots should stop pretending that science says something it doesn't, then you wouldn't be able to blame the people that understand science for the acts of a bat shit crazy nut bag.

Soyour using this to attack science...you people have no shame...no shame at all.

I attacked science? When? Where?

I attacked science? When? Where?
Sigh..im not even going to bother with you tonight.

Again, unless you can prove she thought the other kids were gay she did not beat the boy because he is gay, she beat him up because she is bat shit crazy. Even a moonbat should be able to see that.

Well she killed the gay boy. The other kids are still alive to testify. Even a dumbass con who still says 'moonbat' should be able to see that. :cuckoo:

Well she killed the gay boy. The other kids are still alive to testify. Even a dumbass con who still says 'moonbat' should be able to see that. :cuckoo:

Well we can prove it because we have her own words.
Furthermore it's not the kid was gay, it was because he was acting gay.

She killed the youngest child.

She killed the youngest child, who was 4 years old. People who are 4 years old do not have consensual sex, so you cannot possibly argue that he was gay.

Well we can prove it because we have her own words.
Furthermore it's not the kid was gay, it was because he was acting gay.

The only thing we know is that a child is dead, and that the government claims the mother did it because he acted gay.

I didn't look. Did the USB homophobes defend the mother?

Now I'll look.

Wow. The first reply!

Anyone who would defend the heartless murder of a child for whatever reason isn't deserving of children.

Hopefully the two remaining kids go to a nice gay couple for rearing.

I like to imagine a different outcome if that child had access to a psychologist who would learn that s/he was molested by a same sexed perp. Then the parents could have been educated about the behavioral issue and appropriate therapy would have saved them all.

But no, the falsehood that "gays are born that way" will be the persistent myth and because of that a wicked and ignorant backlash like this is bound to occur. Ignorance is the real enemy here. And the church of LGBT perpetuating their myth is partly to blame.

Forum List

Back