Child Molester charged with murder.

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
A convicted child molester has been charged with killing a 3-year-old Northern California boy who was snatched from his bedroom and vanished in 1984.

The San Francisco Chronicle (Inmate arrested in 1984 kidnapping, killing of Fairfield boy, 3 ) says 55-year-old Michael Fejarang was charged Monday with first-degree murder with special circumstances.

Authorities contend he kidnapped Clark Handa from his Fairfield home and left a note demanding money for the boy's return. However, nobody ever contacted the family and the boy was never seen again.

Fejarang was a friend of the family.

On Tuesday, Fairfield police said the department's cold-case unit began re-examining the case in 2011 and found evidence leading to Fejarang.

Fejarang already is serving 26 years at the state prison in Chowchilla for three separate cases of child molestation.

Read more here: Convicted child molester charged with boy's 1984 killing

I'm not a believer in the DP, but if I was I'd recommend this one.

A convicted child molester has been charged with killing a 3-year-old Northern California boy who was snatched from his bedroom and vanished in 1984.

The San Francisco Chronicle (Inmate arrested in 1984 kidnapping, killing of Fairfield boy, 3 ) says 55-year-old Michael Fejarang was charged Monday with first-degree murder with special circumstances.

Authorities contend he kidnapped Clark Handa from his Fairfield home and left a note demanding money for the boy's return. However, nobody ever contacted the family and the boy was never seen again.

On Tuesday, Fairfield police said the department's cold-case unit began re-examining the case in 2011 and found evidence leading to Fejarang.

Fejarang already is serving 26 years at the state prison in Chowchilla for three separate cases of child molestation.

These POS should just be taken out and shot, it's that simple, shoot the bastards.

These POS should just be taken out and shot, it's that simple, shoot the bastards.
I understand and agree with the sentiment. I can't think of anything worse than children being deliberately annhilated in this way.

hello murderers are murderers and should be punished....nice catchy title however

Agreed, but this freak is also a child molestor, and anyone that touches a child, in my opinion, they should be immediately taken out and shot, they by the heinous nature of their crime, have forfeited all human rights and all civil rights and also the right to keep breathing on this planet.

I understand and agree with the sentiment. I can't think of anything worse than children being deliberately annhilated in this way.

Yes and the thing about this, I'm sure plenty of people would volunteer for free to perform the deed with the bullet on these wastes of human skin.

hello murderers are murderers and should be punished....nice catchy title however

Agreed, but this freak is also a child molestor, and anyone that touches a child, in my opinion, they should be immediately taken out and shot, they by the heinous nature of their crime, have forfeited all human rights and all civil rights and also the right to keep breathing on this planet.
This is a very difficult one for me because I don't usually agree with applying the DP, but I completely feel the way you do.

Yes and the thing about this, I'm sure plenty of people would volunteer for free to perform the deed with the bullet on these wastes of human skin.
True enough. And because that is how most of us feel, NO ONE should be falsely accused of such a wretched crime.

True enough. And because that is how most of us feel, NO ONE should be falsely accused of such a wretched crime.

Of course no one should be accused of such a thing. There are specific definitions though regarding this heinous crime.

child molesters would then simply kill the kids....there is a difference between molestation and murder

We all feel the same way about the crime of child rape and molestation. We have take care to NOT have a lynch mob mentality about it.

However horrendous the crime, perpetrators have due process under the law.

no everyone does not feel the same..there are people who have no trouble molesting kids......sad as that reality is

child molesters would then simply kill the kids....there is a difference between molestation and murder
No, I don't think that would happen. Some child sexual abusers are murderers, most are not.

no everyone does not feel the same..there are people who have no trouble molesting kids......sad as that reality is
I'm talking about those of us who ARE NOT child abusers, we feel the same way about them.

i was addressing wanting to kill people who didnt murder the child......the lynch mob mentality allows so called normal people to express their sadistic tendencies without repercussions..

It's a difficult situation, not helped by the pathetic custodial sentences child molesters are given. Instead of the book being thrown at them, they're usually free again within perhaps five years. This is when many of them begin murdering their next victim, they don't want to be sent back to jail, so in their warped minds, they think to murder the child, therefore no witness, they can't be caught, therefore can't be sent back to jail.

i was addressing wanting to kill people who didnt murder the child......the lynch mob mentality allows so called normal people to express their sadistic tendencies without repercussions..
Yes, I agree that some people considered "normal" enjoy expressing their sadistic tendencies and we need to take care that there are consequences for that instead of lynch mob and frontier justice.

It's a difficult situation, not helped by the pathetic custodial sentences child molesters are given. Instead of the book being thrown at them, they're usually free again within perhaps five years. This is when many of them begin murdering their next victim, they don't want to be sent back to jail, so in their warped minds, they think to murder the child, therefore no witness, they can't be caught, therefore can't be sent back to jail.
That may in fact be an initial motivation for killling a child, or having a child molester move on from just sexual abuse to murder. Most child molesters are not murderers, however.

I think it's just a natural visceral reaction that people have, I can't think of an actual worse crime than this, so it gets the blood boiling.

The so-called justice system needs changing regarding the issue of child molestation and actual paedophilia. The first incident and they need to be locked up and the key thrown away, I don't believe these freaks of nature can be rehabilitated in any way, I think they enjoy what they do and given the chance will do it repeatedly.

Forum List

Back