Child Molester charged with murder.

hello murderers are murderers and should be punished....nice catchy title however

Agreed, but this freak is also a child molestor, and anyone that touches a child, in my opinion, they should be immediately taken out and shot, they by the heinous nature of their crime, have forfeited all human rights and all civil rights and also the right to keep breathing on this planet.

child molesters would then simply kill the kids....there is a difference between molestation and murder

It's a difficult situation, not helped by the pathetic custodial sentences child molesters are given. Instead of the book being thrown at them, they're usually free again within perhaps five years. This is when many of them begin murdering their next victim, they don't want to be sent back to jail, so in their warped minds, they think to murder the child, therefore no witness, they can't be caught, therefore can't be sent back to jail.
That may in fact be an initial motivation for killling a child, or having a child molester move on from just sexual abuse to murder. Most child molesters are not murderers, however.

No, but too many child molesters become murderers.

i was addressing wanting to kill people who didnt murder the child......the lynch mob mentality allows so called normal people to express their sadistic tendencies without repercussions..

I think it's just a natural visceral reaction that people have, I can't think of an actual worse crime than this, so it gets the blood boiling.

The so-called justice system needs changing regarding the issue of child molestation and actual paedophilia. The first incident and they need to be locked up and the key thrown away, I don't believe these freaks of nature can be rehabilitated in any way, I think they enjoy what they do and given the chance will do it repeatedly.
I agree with you that MOST child sexual predators are repeat offenders. I am also thinking about a situation where a ten year old boy got caught putting his hands in a five year olds pants. Should that child offender be thrown in prison for the rest of his life?

hello murderers are murderers and should be punished....nice catchy title however

Agreed, but this freak is also a child molestor, and anyone that touches a child, in my opinion, they should be immediately taken out and shot, they by the heinous nature of their crime, have forfeited all human rights and all civil rights and also the right to keep breathing on this planet.

child molesters would then simply kill the kids....there is a difference between molestation and murder

It's a difficult situation, not helped by the pathetic custodial sentences child molesters are given. Instead of the book being thrown at them, they're usually free again within perhaps five years. This is when many of them begin murdering their next victim, they don't want to be sent back to jail, so in their warped minds, they think to murder the child, therefore no witness, they can't be caught, therefore can't be sent back to jail.
That may in fact be an initial motivation for killling a child, or having a child molester move on from just sexual abuse to murder. Most child molesters are not murderers, however.

Well, that can be checked factually. Any murder or child abuse of a child is too much abuse and murder.

i was addressing wanting to kill people who didnt murder the child......the lynch mob mentality allows so called normal people to express their sadistic tendencies without repercussions..

I think it's just a natural visceral reaction that people have, I can't think of an actual worse crime than this, so it gets the blood boiling.

The so-called justice system needs changing regarding the issue of child molestation and actual paedophilia. The first incident and they need to be locked up and the key thrown away, I don't believe these freaks of nature can be rehabilitated in any way, I think they enjoy what they do and given the chance will do it repeatedly.
I agree with you that MOST child sexual predators are repeat offenders. I am also thinking about a situation where a ten year old boy got caught putting his hands in a five year olds pants. Should that child offender be thrown in prison for the rest of his life?

Of course not, that 10 year-old boy should be spoken to and the situation explained to him.

Well, that can be checked factually. Any murder or child abuse of a child is too much abuse and murder.

It can be factually checked yes, also there's the problem with paedophile rings, but that's another issue.

Of course not, that 10 year-old boy should be spoken to and the situation explained to him.
I know the family. Very sad situation. He is an adopted child, and the parents had no idea he would do this to one of the little girls they hoped to adopt. The family had a stay at home mom, and the boys had a door open policy at all times.

CPS took the three little ones, 5,4, and 3, and moved them to a different foster home. These three are blood sibs of my four kids.

I'm not a believer in the DP, but if I was I'd recommend this one.
What does this mean? Should this scumbag be executed or not? Seems like you're hedging your bet in a juvenile way.

Perhaps she means that's she not pro-Death Penalty in general, but has an exception for freaks who mess with children?
I don't have an exception to my anti-DP stance, but in these cases, I wish I did.

What does this mean? Should this scumbag be executed or not? Seems like you're hedging your bet in a juvenile way.

Perhaps she means that's she not pro-Death Penalty in general, but has an exception for freaks who mess with children?
Sorry Lucy, that's one of those absolutes. If you say you are against the death penalty, but with exceptions, then you aren't.

It is not something that can be argued in good conscience.

But we can understand WANTING to kill anyone who would harm a child that way.

Now we watch to see which of our regular contributors no longer contributes....

oooooOOOOoooo.... What is THAT supposed to mean? You/we are going to "watch" for who exactly?

A few years ago I was curious how many or better put what percentage of children were molested sexually. It was an astounding 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys. It is a safe bet that there are probably quite a few molesters in any large population sample. With over 35,000 members at USMB there are in all likelihood easily over 1000 molesters in our population. There are "probably" many more than that.

I really doubt that the number of regular contributors that do not reply to this thread has any significant meaning if any meaning at all.

In short your post is silly.

Dhara, you are a coward. If you want someone to truly pay for something they have committed, you should be true to yourself instead of shrinking behind some self-righteous agenda. The worst part of that and political correctness is the adoption of the morality of mediocre minds in place of your own common sense and feelings.

I find this slavish devotion appalling.

I don't have an exception to my anti-DP stance, but in these cases, I wish I did.

I don't understand this, you don't have any exceptions, but in these cases, you wish you did. Huh?

Sorry Lucy, that's one of those absolutes. If you say you are against the death penalty, but with exceptions, then you aren't.

It is not something that can be argued in good conscience.

Well I'm 100% pro-Death Penalty.

Now we watch to see which of our regular contributors no longer contributes....

oooooOOOOoooo.... What is THAT supposed to mean? You/we are going to "watch" for who exactly?

A few years ago I was curious how many or better put what percentage of children were molested sexually. It was an astounding 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys. It is a safe bet that there are probably quite a few molesters in any large population sample. With over 35,000 members at USMB there are in all likelihood easily over 1000 molesters in our population. There are "probably" many more than that.

I really doubt that the number of regular contributors that do not reply to this thread has any significant meaning if any meaning at all.

In short your post is silly.

That was a strange comment from Henry, he's as of yet, not explained his comment.

Forum List

Back