Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

That's the only two choices? Either this or that?

Typical Republican binary thought. No wonder they fail at everything they touch. Except evil. They are really, really good at evil.
And YOUR SUGGESTION is ? What ?

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.
lol

You can’t be serious.

Republicans control all three branches of the Federal government and Democrats are ‘responsible’ for the Trump policy to separate children from their families.

Too funny.
Trump has no problem with lying about anything.

Yet another thread where republicans- controlling the house, senate, presidency, and doj blame others for their failings. Shows "personal responsibility" is another conservative myth and simply a label they put on others they don't like.
The thread is not blaming for a failing. It is exposing a scam, and a dumb one.

Given the aura of Mexican culture, perhaps it's better these kids are separated from their parents AND their culture. It sucks Mexican culture is so dysfunctional. But then again they can take their beloved children back with them, nobody will stop them, either. I am good with that.

The children of those who were interned during WWII accompanied their parents to "Japanese" internment camps all over the West starting in 1942. Now you KNOW when American children accompanied their parents/guardians when they were incarcerated.
Any other occasion you'd like to cite, besides that extreme one, done under a very unusual, extreme condition ? If so, let's hear it. (or are you just going to hide behind that one alone ?)
Let's examine YOUR question YOU posed;
When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ?
You asked WHEN only and mentioned nothing about any CONDITIONS of the incarceration. You got a response answering your question which you didn't expect, given your narrow focus and challenged acumen. You're trying to modify your own question after the fact to dodge, dance and deflect from your obvious and glaring ignorance you pronounced in the OP and further on in this thread.

You tried to use that question to assert that children had NEVER been incarcerated with their parents or guardians in the US to bolster your OP's argument, but you failed owing to your pitiful lack of knowledge of American History of the last century. Children have been incarcerated with their families here in the US, and you're a fool to try and quibble about it instead of manning up to the fact that you were WRONG.

You asked WHEN only and mentioned nothing about any CONDITIONS of the incarceration. You got a response answering your question which you didn't expect, given your narrow focus and challenged acumen. You're trying to modify your own question after the fact to dodge, dance and deflect from your obvious and glaring ignorance you pronounced in the OP and further on in this thread.

You tried to use that question to assert that children had NEVER been incarcerated with their parents or guardians in the US to bolster your OP's argument, but you failed owing to your pitiful lack of knowledge of American History of the last century. Children have been incarcerated with their families here in the US, and you're a fool to try and quibble about it instead of manning up to the fact that you were WRONG.
FALSE! (and utterly stupid as well) I neither expected or didn't "expect" anything in particular, from my question. I just put it out there, and let anyone answer who chose to.

I'm not trying modify anything. But I asked you >> besides your extreme isolated case, .......do you know of any other case of American children accompaning their parents/guardians into jails ?

I see no answer forthcoming from you, and its YOU doing the big DODGE dance, in avoiding the question. And I did NOT "assert that children had NEVER been incarcerated with their parents or guardians in the US" - that's YOUR WORDS....YOUR THOUGHT, not mine.

Lastly, I was not "wrong" because I did not make a statement. I asked a question. which has no bearing of right or wrong. The only "wrong" is YOU saying that I was wrong.

So now, other than your cute little diversion, what's your answer to my original question ? ....MR DODGE

Religious leaders unite against Trump’s cruel immigration policies

Even the president's most dedicated allies are condemning him.

In early May, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the government planned to ramp up the prosecutions of those making illegal border crossings — even in cases of those who do so in order to seek asylum.

A key component of what has been dubbed the “zero tolerance” policy includes the practice of separating children of migrants from their parents, and detaining them separately. This week, MSNBC’s Jacob Soboroff visited one such detention facility in a repurposed WalMart in Brownsville, Texas. There, nearly 1,500 boys between the ages of 10 and 17 are housed five-to-a-room, awaiting word of when they might be reunited with their families.

Even the president's most dedicated allies are condemning him.

In early May, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the government planned to ramp up the prosecutions of those making illegal border crossings — even in cases of those who do so in order to seek asylum.

A key component of what has been dubbed the “zero tolerance” policy includes the practice of separating children of migrants from their parents, and detaining them separately. This week, MSNBC’s Jacob Soboroff visited one such detention facility in a repurposed WalMart in Brownsville, Texas. There, nearly 1,500 boys between the ages of 10 and 17 are housed five-to-a-room, awaiting word of when they might be reunited with their families.
I don't see anything wrong with this. I see plenty right with it. It is carrying out the promises of the 2016 campaign, and what got Americans to vote for Donald Trump. He's doing his job. Good. It's about time, a POTUS did.

It's funny that the Obama Administration started the policy of separating kids from parents in the illegal immigrant detention centers, and there was nary a murmur from the left about that. In fact the Democrats and their surrogate media have put up photos to illustrate the 'heartless' tactics of the Trump Administration who is simply following the existing law put into effect during the Obama Administration, and have been embarrassed when those photos turned out to be Obama era photos.

But now they are shamefully and hypocritically using that issue to a) accuse the President and b) hurt any Republicans running for election or re-election in November.

The Democrats refused to pass immigration reform when it first came up because they wanted the issue for the 2018 campaign. But they have an opportunity this week to again vote on legislation that would:

1. Fund the wall
2. Eliminate the lottery system
3. Eliminate chain migration
4. Provide for family detention centers where parents and kids can stay together while asylum requests are being investigated.
5. Make it more difficult to hire illegals with impunity.

So we'll see if they'll put their vote where their mouths are and actually fix the problem.
They should have learned from the 2016 election, that their version of immigration "reform" is not what the American people want. And now they are continuing to push their immigration-friendly agenda, which probably will help Trump once again, in 2020. More than anything else, you know what got Donald Trump elected. ? THIS did >>

View attachment 199168

I don't know a soul who voted for President Trump based on his point of view on immigration. But I know a whole bunch of folks who want the border secured and illegal immigration stopped. President Trump was elected for a vision based on concepts and principles that libertarians (small "L") have been hungry for and haven't gotten for a very long time now. A willingness to get illegal immigration under control and secure our border was just one component of all that.

FALSE! (and utterly stupid as well) I neither expected or didn't "expect" anything in particular, from my question. I just put it out there, and let anyone answer who chose to.
Naw, you used that question as a setup and what you're trying to sell now is utterly transparent! And by reading your 2nd paragraph in your OP it's apparent that it WAS, indeed, a setup! Now you've shown yourself to be a liar like your scion of The Deal!
I'm not trying modify anything. But I asked you >> besides your extreme isolated case, .......do you know of any other case of American children accompaning their parents/guardians into jails ?
Was that part of the subject of the question or even an honest reply. Nope! You should really STAY ON TOPIC as you so stupidly admonish others to do just before you take off for the weeds.
Lastly, I was not "wrong" because I did not make a statement. I asked a question. which has no bearing of right or wrong. The only "wrong" is YOU saying that I was wrong.
Why do you play stupid so often...see response to your first quote above and the last one below, fool!
So now, other than your cute little diversion, what's your answer to my original question ? ....MR DODGE
You already receive it, but you chose NOT to acknowledge it. You screwed up in your OP and now I've flushed that out and you're running like Hell to avoid acknowledge it. And this is your setup question and the payoff in your OP and your intent is very clear;
When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ?
You wrote those in the OP and it's far too damn late for you to go back and edit it like I caught you doing before, you fraud!

The WWII internment camps for the "undesirable" Americans held the parents /guardians and their children CONTRARY to your assertion in YOUR OP. Your claim that for hundreds of years it has been that way, children not accompanying their parents during their incarceration, as an absolute fact is false and you are bloody WRONG! You can emulate Trump all you wish, but to continue to lie about the obvious content of your own OP is really pathetic like your Orange Hero's blatant falsehoods.

It's funny that the Obama Administration started the policy of separating kids from parents in the illegal immigrant detention centers, and there was nary a murmur from the left about that. In fact the Democrats and their surrogate media have put up photos to illustrate the 'heartless' tactics of the Trump Administration who is simply following the existing law put into effect during the Obama Administration, and have been embarrassed when those photos turned out to be Obama era photos.

But now they are shamefully and hypocritically using that issue to a) accuse the President and b) hurt any Republicans running for election or re-election in November.

The Democrats refused to pass immigration reform when it first came up because they wanted the issue for the 2018 campaign. But they have an opportunity this week to again vote on legislation that would:

1. Fund the wall
2. Eliminate the lottery system
3. Eliminate chain migration
4. Provide for family detention centers where parents and kids can stay together while asylum requests are being investigated.
5. Make it more difficult to hire illegals with impunity.

So we'll see if they'll put their vote where their mouths are and actually fix the problem.
They should have learned from the 2016 election, that their version of immigration "reform" is not what the American people want. And now they are continuing to push their immigration-friendly agenda, which probably will help Trump once again, in 2020. More than anything else, you know what got Donald Trump elected. ? THIS did >>

View attachment 199168

I don't know a soul who voted for President Trump based on his point of view on immigration. But I know a whole bunch of folks who want the border secured and illegal immigration stopped. President Trump was elected for a vision based on concepts and principles that libertarians (small "L") have been hungry for and haven't gotten for a very long time now. A willingness to get illegal immigration under control and secure our border was just one component of all that.
You sound like a conservative republican not a Libertarian.

Immigration | Libertarian Party

91% of these people crossing the border illegally with their kids, and their kids taken from them, are being charged with a MISDEMEANOR..... First awaiting their Refugee Status Review and then awaiting trial for the misdemeanor charge if they don't get refugee status.

we do not and should not, ever separate kids, from their parents or parent, for a gosh darn misdemeanor crime. They can put ankle bracelets on them to track, as they await the government review on whether they qualify for REFUGEE status..... if they do, then their crossing is considered a LEGAL crossing, but if they don't qualify for Refugee status, they are charged in the courts with the misdemeanor illegal border crossing so we have a record of their first crossing, and then sent back home.

ONLY 9% of those crossing the border illegally with these kids, are repeat offenders, meaning they had been charged with a misdemeanor in a previous year, and they are now crossing illegally for a SECOND or more, time.... when they cross the second time, it is a FELONY charge...

I have no problem separating alleged felons from their children because they were already given a chance on their first crossing, with only a misdemeanor charge....

AND because they went through the Justice System and immigration process for REFUGEE status already, and were denied refugee status and sent home a previous time...so, we had already shown some mercy and they are defying it, by crossing again...

ZERO TOLERANCE for the first time crossers seeking refugee status, is simply trying to get around the way the actual laws were written by congress, with mercy for the first timers with a misdemeanor charge, and no leniency with a second time crossing, with a felony charge.

IMO this ZERO tolerance crud, treats a person committing a misdemeanor, with the same punishment as the person committing a Felony....and i'm sorry, THAT is NOT justice.
So therefore you are in favor of not separating AMERICAN KIDS whenever THEIR parents are locked up right ? Keeping in mind that the AMERICAN KIDS are separated from THEIR parents for a lot longer time than the illegal kids are.

The AMERICAN KIDS are separated for a some months on misdemeanors or on serious charges, 30 years, or LIFE, or their parents my even be executed. What about these kids ? No concern about THEM ?
Who is imprisoned on a misdemeanor charge in the USA...... And their children taken from them while they are waiting for their court date????

Try...... No one!!!!

Who is imprisoned on a misdemeanor charge in the USA...... And their children taken from them while they are waiting for their court date????

Try...... No one!!!!
If they are arrested on a misdemeanor, and cannot make bail, they'll be in the county jail for months (depending on the court calender-many are jammed)-all this time, they're separated from their kids (who don't go to jail with them)

This is news to you ?

Oops! NY Slimes photo taken during Hussein Obama's reign...

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

Trump inherited this from the Obama Administration and typical Liberal fashion, they had no problem with it under Obama but are simply using it to get Trump. Feckless.

So what else can leftist go-getters come up with to swing voters to vote Democrat in 2018 ? Or have they covered it all by now ? Maybe they'll blame Trump for the hurricanes that come in September and October - just in tome for the election. They could tie it in with global warming or some other concoction.

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Give me you tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free....."

OP, you sound like a real prick. I bet you're even more of a prick in person.

You're going to do great when you fry in Hell. DJT will meet you there. I hear he's been securing quite a bit of real estate there for friends & family.

Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Give me you tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free....."

OP, you sound like a real prick. I bet you're even more of a prick in person.

You're going to do great when you fry in Hell. DJT will meet you there. I hear he's been securing quite a bit of real estate there for friends & family.

Enjoy!!!
Maybe you can come back when you actually have something to say about the TOPIC.

In the meantime,.........Is there a doctor in the house ?

th

Forum List

Back