Child Sex Abuse Trial Set For Minuteman Movement Founder

We are so fortunate that we have the Minutemen down here protecting us from illegal aliens! It is a small price for us to pay to keep our daughters locked up to protect them from the Minutemen.

Christopher Allen Simcox update Dec. 17 trial set for Minuteman movement founder - ABC15 Arizona
(link)

Non-Script version here,
Minutemen Co-Founder Chris Simcox Arrested for Child Molestation The Range The Tucson Weekly s Daily Dispatch Tucson Weekly

"According to Phoenix's ABC-15, Chris Simcox, co-founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, was arrested today in Phoenix for allegedly molesting three girls:

Police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson said Christopher Allen Simcox, 52, was arrested Wednesday near 48th Street and Thomas.

Thompson said police developed probable cause to believe Simcox had sexual conduct with the girls, all under the age of ten...

Thompson said Simcox, who denied the allegations, was booked into the Maricopa County Jail and charged with two counts of molestation of a child, two counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of attempted molestation of a child.

While who knows whether Simcox is guilty of these accusations, Tim Vanderpool wrote about Simcox's shady background back in 2005, which included accusations of child molestation:"

rest at links.

Gee, he was slime when he was just going after people because they were brown.

Now, he's a child molester too.

But, he has been protected by Joe Arpaio for a long time. My bet is that he'll get off and go right back to raping little girls.

So of course the whole idea of doing the job of policing the border that the Feds refuse to do, is by default a horrendous thing because one man is accused of something completely different.

So of course the whole idea of doing the job of policing the border that the Feds refuse to do, is by default a horrendous thing because one man is accused of something completely different.

No, we just love to have those militia types down here, marching around in their cammos, carrying high powered rifles, molesting our children, but otherwise accomplishing absolutely nothing, since, by law, they are not allowed to do a damned thing about illegals, other than to appear in photo ops that they can send in to the Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Notice that the OP and libs gleefully post a story like this.
Just shows how they are fine with illegal immigration.

No, we just love to have those militia types down here, marching around in their cammos, carrying high powered rifles, molesting our children, but otherwise accomplishing absolutely nothing, since, by law, they are not allowed to do a damned thing about illegals, other than to appear in photo ops that they can send in to the Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Not to mention that the job is being done quite well by Border Patrol.

Just as with other gun happy fools, the last thing law enforcement needs are jackasses like Simcox (or Hannity, Perry) pretending to be big he-men protecting the US border.

I'd like to see RWs stop lying about our southern border but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Instead, they will ignore a child molester because his MO fits their agenda. Just as we saw happen with Ted Nugent and the Duck Dynasty creep.

Notice how RWs always protect child molesters.

Yes, ALWAYS.

Repub politicians, Nugent, Duck Dynasty, this jerk ... RWs will ALWAYS lie to protect child molesters.

ALWAYS.

These allegations have nothing to do with the Minutemen. Though I am not fond of either the founder or the group I think it is pretty silly to use these allegations as an attack on the Minutemen as a whole.

These allegations have nothing to do with the Minutemen. Though I am not fond of either the founder or the group I think it is pretty silly to use these allegations as an attack on the Minutemen as a whole.

Why don't RWs ever side against a child molester? Look at any thread about known child molesters, such as Nugent, Duck Dynasty or this jerk and they always side with them.

At the very least, they try to change the subject.

As for the border, educate yourself. I lived on the southern border for more than 30 years. @Vandalshandle has firsthand experience.

But this thread is about a known child molester who will get off.

I'll see your illegal immigrant (a misdemeanor), and raise you two counts of molesting children under 10 years of age (a felony), and make a side bet that the Minutemen founder will last less than 24 hours in general population in the slammer.

I'll see your illegal immigrant (a misdemeanor), and raise you two counts of molesting children under 10 years of age (a felony), and make a side bet that the Minutemen founder will last less than 24 hours in general population in the slammer.

IF he is convicted but he's got a Get Out Of Jail Card from Joe Arpaio.

I googled him way back when he first made the news and he's just another neo-nazi who is getting away with murder. Remember that disgusting, fat, racist JT Ready, who was big on the border scene a few years ago? He murdered a woman and her daughter, then shot himself. Google him, Russell Pearce, Kris Kobach, Joe Arpaio, Simcox and look for images.They're all active KKK.

The so-called "Minuteman" movement is nothing more than KKK types who are getting away with their raping and murdering because they law looks the other way. No to mention that slime like fox/hannity lying for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back