Child sex trafficking – as easy in Seattle as ordering a pizza

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
`
'In our society people should not be able to order a girl for sex the same way they can order a pizza and have it delivered to their home.That’s what a mom says about child sex trafficking, which she knew nothing about until her daughter was sold as a sex slave between Everett and Burien for 108 days.

“You warn them about the boogeyman and you warn them about the dangers of crossing the street without holding an adult’s hand when they’re younger, and you talk about the dangers of texting while driving. These are the things that you are worried about when your children are growing up,” says Nacole, who didn’t want me to use her last name.

“I don’t think the thought ever crossed my mind that I’d have to warn my daughter about being a child sex slave.”Police estimate up to 500 teens, some children as young as 12 years old, are working as sex slaves every day in King County". - Source

`
This isn't just an isolated incident. It's happening across the US. This is an estimated 42 billion dollar a year business. When you pay up to $300 per sexual act, those buying this sort of stuff have disposable income. Since this isn't a partisan issue issue, it gets very little media coverage, so it goes on unabated.

The morals of this country are disappearing.
`

I've never ordered pizza in Seattle. Is it particularly easy or hard?

This is why I support a mandatory death penalty for rape. After a few high profile executions, demand will drop precipitously.

And merely executing the pimps will not be enough. The federal government needs to execute the Johns too.

This is why I support a mandatory death penalty for rape. After a few high profile executions, demand will drop precipitously.

And merely executing the pimps will not be enough. The federal government needs to execute the Johns too.

Any consensual sexual encounter can quickly turn into a rape after the fact if a partner feels scorned.

I'm not trying to belittle the crime of sexual assault. But, I am saying there would have to be substantial physical evidence of violent force for court to consider capital punishment.

Last edited:
`
'In our society people should not be able to order a girl for sex the same way they can order a pizza and have it delivered to their home.That’s what a mom says about child sex trafficking, which she knew nothing about until her daughter was sold as a sex slave between Everett and Burien for 108 days.

“You warn them about the boogeyman and you warn them about the dangers of crossing the street without holding an adult’s hand when they’re younger, and you talk about the dangers of texting while driving. These are the things that you are worried about when your children are growing up,” says Nacole, who didn’t want me to use her last name.

“I don’t think the thought ever crossed my mind that I’d have to warn my daughter about being a child sex slave.”Police estimate up to 500 teens, some children as young as 12 years old, are working as sex slaves every day in King County". - Source

`
This isn't just an isolated incident. It's happening across the US. This is an estimated 42 billion dollar a year business. When you pay up to $300 per sexual act, those buying this sort of stuff have disposable income. Since this isn't a partisan issue issue, it gets very little media coverage, so it goes on unabated.

`
That's usually what happens when you take G-d out of the equation. In fact, that's the intended result - the complete degradation of all human life

`

`

`
This must make Bill Clinton happy.

People are ordering that cootch right now at the moment. It's really not that hard and most older white guys are the most twisted. It's a shame how many end up crying and asking us not to tell their wives as we haul them into the station. :eusa_naughty:

`

`

`
Your thread title is very misleading, catchy but very misleading. It suggests Seattle is the worst place in the country for child trafficking, but that isn't true.

"Human trafficking is a global epidemic, but it doesn’t only take place in foreign countries. The Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report for 2012 states that the United States is a top “source, transit and destination country for men, women and children–both U.S. citizens and foreign nationals–subjected to forced labor, debt bondage, involuntary servitude and sex trafficking.” Due to the clandestine nature of human trafficking and the under-reporting of the crime, it is often difficult to determine just where in the United States this horrific crimes occurs the most. The Department of State lists the top three states with the most human trafficking activity are California, New York and Texas."

"California Against Slavery reported that 3 of the ten worst child sex trafficking areas in the United States are in California: San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego."

"Almost 30 percent of calls to report domestic trafficking at the National Human Trafficking Hotline originate in Texas. The largest population of youths at risk of being trafficked is centered in Houston, Texas."

"The Polaris Project states that in an eight-year period, 70-80 trafficked minors were identified at just one residential facility in New York City alone."

Top 3 States for Human Trafficking • Human Trafficking Search

"According to FBI statistics, Atlanta ranks among the top 14 cities in the United States for domestic minor sex trafficking. And some 300 girls across Atlanta are lured into trafficking every month. " Atlanta is no. 1 in sex trafficking and among the top 14 in child sex trafficking.

Which U.S. City Ranks No. 1 in Sex Trafficking?

Next time focus on fact and not just catchy headlines.

Last edited:
<snip></unsnip>Next time focus on fact and not just catchy headlines.
`
`

Excuse me but I quoted the headline "verbatim". You might want to take your suggestion and send it to the organization that printed this article. I'm not in the habit of changing anything from "quoted" sources.

<snip></unsnip>Next time focus on fact and not just catchy headlines.
`
`

Excuse me but I quoted the headline "verbatim". You might want to take your suggestion and send it to the organization that printed this article. I'm not in the habit of changing anything from "quoted" sources.
I'm not saying you made up the headline; I'm objecting to it being used to suggest in this thread that Seattle is the worst or one of the worst places for child sex trafficking in the US. That is what the title suggests.

The other thing is that the article suggests that average kids minding their own business just walk down the street and are kinapped and forced to do sex work. The facts belie that. Most kids who end up in sex work are vulnerable kids--kids of child abuse, runaways, kids heavily into drugs, street kids, homeless kids, etc. I think it would be a rare thing for an average, ordinary kid to be walking down the street and be kidnapped and forced to work as a sex slave, but, again, that is what the article suggests.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you made up the headline; I'm objecting to it being used to suggest in this thread that Seattle is the worst or one of the worst places for child sex trafficking in the US. That is what the title suggests.The other thing is that the article suggests that average kids minding their own business just walk down the street and are kinapped and forced to do sex work. The facts belie that. Most kids who end up in sex work are vulnerable kids--kids of child abuse, runaways, kids heavily into drugs, street kids, homeless kids, etc. I think it would be a rare thing for an average, ordinary kid to be walking down the street and be kidnapped and forced to work as a sex slave, but, again, that is what the article suggests.
`
`

I see your point. It is a bit "alarmist". It doesn't take much to panic people now a days.

I'm not saying you made up the headline; I'm objecting to it being used to suggest in this thread that Seattle is the worst or one of the worst places for child sex trafficking in the US. That is what the title suggests.The other thing is that the article suggests that average kids minding their own business just walk down the street and are kinapped and forced to do sex work. The facts belie that. Most kids who end up in sex work are vulnerable kids--kids of child abuse, runaways, kids heavily into drugs, street kids, homeless kids, etc. I think it would be a rare thing for an average, ordinary kid to be walking down the street and be kidnapped and forced to work as a sex slave, but, again, that is what the article suggests.
`
`

I see your point. It is a bit "alarmist". It doesn't take much to panic people now a days.
I looked for anything that said Seattle was highly ranked for child sex trafficking in the US and didn't find anything.

Any consensual sexual encounter can quickly turn into a rape after the fact if a partner feels scorned.

I'm not trying to belittle the crime of sexual assault. But, I am saying there would have to be substantial physical evidence of violent force for court to consider capital punishme
That's what that politician was talking about (the one most of you laughed at) when he used the term legitimate rape.

I looked for anything that said Seattle was highly ranked for child sex trafficking in the US and didn't find anything.
`
The article was taken from a Seattle/northwest area source so I image they were posted about their area inclusively. I added that it is actually a national problem.

Forum List

Back