Children Going After Trump

Wow, sounds like someone who realizes the historical importance of holding a criminal president to account for his actions.

Good for her.

She does look young, but I assume she's an adult and obviously had a bit of gravitas to be appointed foreperson of the grand jury.

Wow, sounds like someone who realizes the historical importance of holding a criminal president to account for his actions.

Good for her.

She does look young, but I assume she's an adult and obviously had a bit of gravitas to be appointed foreperson of the grand jury.
What did he do again that is criminal? So far every thing the Marxists have thrown at him has been proven false. Oh yeah, he made mean tweets...

Where would she be plotted on the Hot/Crazy Scale?

Using the chart in the video, it would at the bottom toward the right. That said, if the axes were switched (as several other videos have the Hot/Crazy Scale) it would be top left.

Good for her.

So basically you're saying "it's important to keep taking him to court no matter how many times it takes to get him for something".

Because unless you forgot he was impeached twice, had the Jan 6 committee going after him for a year now, dozens of lawsuits, countless accusations and more. And none of them resulted in anything. How many times do you drag someone into court and lose before you realize maybe they didn't do anything. And don't forget the Jan 6 committee and his twice impeachments were run by politicians that hated him with a constantly burning pure form of unadulterated hatred and had tax payer dollars at their disposal and they couldn't find a thing. If they can't do it no one can.

And what exactly are these crimes you think he should be held accountable for? And I mean true and real crimes and you need to provide your court worthy proof also. "Because I said so and CNN said so" doesn't count.

I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

What did he do again that is criminal? So far every thing the Marxists have thrown at him has been proven false. Oh yeah, he made mean tweets...
Incitement to riot
Sedition
Unlawful possession of classified documents
Perjury

Well, you get the idea.

It's just a matter of who convicts him first.

So basically you're saying "it's important to keep taking him to court no matter how many times it takes to get him for something".

Because unless you forgot he was impeached twice, had the Jan 6 committee going after him for a year now, dozens of lawsuits, countless accusations and more. And none of them resulted in anything. How many times do you drag someone into court and lose before you realize maybe they didn't do anything. And don't forget the Jan 6 committee and his twice impeachments were run by politicians that hated him with a constantly burning pure form of unadulterated hatred and had tax payer dollars at their disposal and they couldn't find a thing. If they can't do it no one can.

The only thing impeachment proves is the inadequacy of impeachment. But we knew that with Clinton.

Get Trump into a court, we'll see how he does.

The Jan 6 committee proved their point, and when you get a DC jury hearing it, Trump is toast

And what exactly are these crimes you think he should be held accountable for? And I mean true and real crimes and you need to provide your court worthy proof also. "Because I said so and CNN said so" doesn't count.
Sedition
Incitement to riot
Election tampering
Corruption
Perjury

I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.
You must have a really sad life if that's something you care about.

Before or after he was elected President? During his time in office or after he lost the election?

There are extensive lists for both, or we could do it by topic:

1. Bribery and corruption;
2. Crimes against the Constitution;
3. Tax evasion;
4. Crimes involving charity scams;
5. Sexual assault and rape.

Good for her.

But no idea about the law

Incitement to riot
Sedition
Unlawful possession of classified documents
Perjury

Well, you get the idea.

It's just a matter of who convicts him first.
Protest peacefully isnt inciting the riot, that was the FBI.
Talking to Ukraine about Joe Biden's corrupt dealings with that country, isnt Sedition.
Still waiting on the classified documents, but then is Joe Biden going to be arrested?
Bill Clinton perjured himself, Obama perjured himself, Joe Bidiot perjures himself every day.

I guess low gasoline prices, food prices, affordable housing, low taxes, just didnt make you happy? Oh yeah, a Marxist cannot ever be happy.....

Forum List

Back