Children Going After Trump

Wow, sounds like someone who realizes the historical importance of holding a criminal president to account for his actions.

Good for her.

She does look young, but I assume she's an adult and obviously had a bit of gravitas to be appointed foreperson of the grand jury.

Actually, what it says is that the grand jury is comprised of even lower IQ people than her, which is truly scary.

Oh man.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like someone who realizes the historical importance of holding a criminal president to account for his actions.

Good for her.

She does look young, but I assume she's an adult and obviously had a bit of gravitas to be appointed foreperson of the grand jury.

Sounds like she's on meth.

Not surprising since children usually only identify with liberal and utopian values and ideas until they grow up a bit.

Ain't that America?

A Georgia Peach. A blank slate. Never even voted. Happy to be a part of history. Does she need to meet a phony Hollowwood type standard of beauty or good looks to make an informed decision on .......
Well Hell, I said she looked like something from the Wizard of Oz. Can't get more Hollyweird than that!!

Incitement to riot
Sedition
Unlawful possession of classified documents
Perjury

Well, you get the idea.

It's just a matter of who convicts him first.
Wire fraud
Bank fraud
Tax evasion
Conspiracy

Wire fraud
Bank fraud
Tax evasion
Conspiracy
If all those were true, why was there no convictions? Oh yeah, it is all made up.

Joe Biteme. Dealing with China getting millions of dollars of bribes.
Joe Biteme, Dealing with Ukraine getting millions of dollars of bribes.

No convictions yet, coming soon.

Incitement to riot
Sedition
Unlawful possession of classified documents
Perjury

Well, you get the idea.

It's just a matter of who convicts him first.
Lol, you willing to sacrifice Biden to get Trump on unlawful possession of classified documents? He took them as a senator, which is against the law, Trump was president and could take them. Your hatred of Trump has proved how stupid, you really are.

Lol, you willing to sacrifice Biden to get Trump on unlawful possession of classified documents? He took them as a senator, which is against the law, Trump was president and could take them. Your hatred of Trump has proved how stupid, you really are.
Run with that if it makes you feel good. But like pissing in a wet suit, there’s a momentary warmth but ultimately does nothing for you

Run with that if it makes you feel good. But like pissing in a wet suit, there’s a momentary warmth but ultimately does nothing for you
will run with what I want indeed. The funny thing is that you're far too stupid to realize Trump had authority. You wish not to understand that simple fact. I have posted the video from 60 minutes where that was expressed out loud.

just keep putting your fingers in your ear and go nananananaanananananaananananananana

Forum List

Back