China Continues to Provoke Part II

It's being reported that this drone is used to surveil Chinese submarine activity. That's why China grabbed it. I'm not justifying China's action, i'm just offering a little perspective on this. There's a whole lotta espionage games being played in the world.
Well, we gotta keep an eye on our enemies.

Is China an 'Enemy?' We sure do a whole lotta business with it. Without it, huge businesses like Walmart would have to close its doors. What would Walmart shoppers think about that?
China is the enemy. Constantly spying, hacking, and undergoing a massive military build-up. Fuck Wal Mart corp.

It's being reported that this drone is used to surveil Chinese submarine activity. That's why China grabbed it. I'm not justifying China's action, i'm just offering a little perspective on this. There's a whole lotta espionage games being played in the world.

Is China an 'Enemy?' We sure do a whole lotta business with it. Without it, huge businesses like Walmart would have to close its doors. What would Walmart shoppers think about that?
China is the enemy. Constantly spying, hacking, and undergoing a massive military build-up. Fuck Wal Mart corp.

It's not only Walmart that relies on China's cheap goods and slave labor. Many many American businesses do. So if you wanna go to war with China, you better have a plan to replace its cheap goods and slave labor. Personally, i feel our Government lost the moral high ground around the world a long time ago. It declares nations and leaders 'Evil', yet then goes ahead and makes a whole lotta money off that 'Evil.' It's such hypocrisy.

Last edited:

It's not only Walmart that relies on China's cheap goods and slave slave labor. Most American businesses.do. So if you wanna go to war with China, you better have a plan to replace its cheap goods and labor. Personally, i feel our Government lost the moral high ground around the world a long time ago. It declares nations and leaders 'Evil.', yet then goes ahead and makes a whole lotta money off that 'Evil.' It's such hypocrisy.
Well then, our economy will just have to move on without China. In fact, the best way to get everything manufactured in US and guarantee of 100% employment for Americans...is war with China.

It's not only Walmart that relies on China's cheap goods and slave slave labor. Most American businesses.do. So if you wanna go to war with China, you better have a plan to replace its cheap goods and labor. Personally, i feel our Government lost the moral high ground around the world a long time ago. It declares nations and leaders 'Evil.', yet then goes ahead and makes a whole lotta money off that 'Evil.' It's such hypocrisy.
Well then, our economy will just have to move on without China. In fact, the best way to get everything manufactured in US and guarantee of 100% employment for Americans...is war with China.

Good luck with that. It sounds good, but it ain't gonna happen. It's all about the greed. If they can get slaves to produce the goods, why pay American Citizens a decent wage to do it?

China says 'appropriately handling' US Navy drone seizure
They have seized a U.S. Navy underwater drone. Time to sink a few Chinese vessels in retaliation. They can get their shit off our store shelves too.

You going to pick up a gun and go fight?
Already have my man. But I will happily take out my fair share of the Chinese threat forces for God, country, my family and their way of life. What about you?

A. I'm half Chinese

B. There is no Chinese threat. Neither China nor the United States have an interest in going to war with each other as each country is highly dependent on the other economically. The drone thing was posturing, possibly due to Trump's comments on Taiwan or maybe to test him and get a feel of what kind of president he's going to be.

C. Americans rejected the neo-cons ten years ago. They no longer have an appetite for your warmongering with every nation that sneezes in our direction.

They have seized a U.S. Navy underwater drone. Time to sink a few Chinese vessels in retaliation. They can get their shit off our store shelves too.

I don't see that type of war coming. However, i do see some major economic skirmishes on the horizon. Trump has vowed to address our staggering $800 Billion Trade Deficit. And that is gonna impact China.

"China will be emboldened by having carried out an act that amounted to hybrid warfare, falling just short of provoking conflict, and suffering few noticeable consequences...."

Obungles looks weak and timid again

Already have my man. But I will happily take out my fair share of the Chinese threat forces for God, country, my family and their way of life. What about you?

A. I'm half Chinese

B. There is no Chinese threat. Neither China nor the United States have an interest in going to war with each other as each country is highly dependent on the other economically. The drone thing was posturing, possibly due to Trump's comments on Taiwan or maybe to test him and get a feel of what kind of president he's going to be.

C. Americans rejected the neo-cons ten years ago. They no longer have an appetite for your warmongering with every nation that sneezes in our direction.
China is the threat to American power in the world. We need China for nothing. Also, the fact that your "half Chinese" has nothing to do with anything about this argument to curb Chinese aggression.

"China will be emboldened by having carried out an act that amounted to hybrid warfare, falling just short of provoking conflict, and suffering few noticeable consequences...."

Because he wanted his legacy to be the "peace President." Obama makes Carter look like a war hawk.

Because he wanted his legacy to be the "peace President." Obama makes Carter look like a war hawk.

Obama's "legacy" will be that of massive failure at every turn.

I don't see that type of war coming. However, i do see some major economic skirmishes on the horizon. Trump has vowed to address our staggering $800 Billion Trade Deficit. And that is gonna impact China.
And he is right in doing so.

China has been at this for a long time.
China’s Secret Strategy Exposed

Then why do we do so much business with an 'Evil Enemy'? Doesn't seem moral. That's why i said our Government has lost the moral high ground around the world. It labels nations and leaders 'Evil ', but at the same time funds the 'Evil.'

The US more than any other country, has contributed to the Communist Chinese Government becoming more powerful than ever. It's propped up a regime it declares 'Evil.' What a disingenuous hypocritical foreign policy.

China has been at this for a long time.
China’s Secret Strategy Exposed

Then why do we do so much business with an 'Evil Enemy'? Doesn't seem moral. That's why i said our Government has lost the moral high ground around the world. It labels nations and leaders 'Evil ', but at the same time funds the 'Evil.'

The US more than any other country, has contributed to the Communist Chinese Government becoming more powerful than ever. It's propped up a regime it declares 'Evil.' What a disingenuous hypocritical foreign policy.
Because our Presidents have been dummies and China is largest lobbyists in Wadhington DC.

Obama's "legacy" will be that of massive failure at every turn.
We cannot just sit about and aliw China, Russia, and Iran to carve up the world.

Forum List

Back