🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China for first time backs UN resolution in which "russia" is called aggressor

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
bad news for Moscow empire , reminds me year 1856 when the Austrians were ready to join our fight against Moscow fascist barbarism in the Baltic sea and in Crimea :thup:

In addition to China, this resolution was supported by India, Brazil and Turkey, which previously refused to participate in the vote regarding the aggression of the Moscow empire ."

related >

So what is China's motivation for that? China is not known for being big defenders of human rights, what do they expect to get out of the deal?

The Ukey Nazis are desperate for propaganda rubbish now that Bakhmut has been smashed ( just a couple of remaining blocks ).

Retreat Nazi , Titty , with your Nazi brothers.

So what is China's motivation for that?
It's all coming together...soon, China will come down on the side of Ukraine, and "reunite" their other lost province...large parts of Siberia including Kabarhosk Krai and Amur ...then foment local unrest in Sakha and Irtustk Oblasts with the intent of breaking them off Moscows control...

hans wants back.png

bad news for Moscow empire , reminds me year 1856 when the Austrians were ready to join our fight against Moscow fascist barbarism in the Baltic sea and in Crimea :thup:

In addition to China, this resolution was supported by India, Brazil and Turkey, which previously refused to participate in the vote regarding the aggression of the Moscow empire ."

related >

People wonder why the UN is feckless....

We really did need this proclamation to STATE THE OBVIOUS didn't we. Without it everyone would have thought Ukraine went into Russia and pulled their military back across into Ukraine

Stop funding this USELESS organization and kick them out of the US

The Ukey Nazis are desperate for propaganda rubbish now that Bakhmut has been smashed ( just a couple of remaining blocks ).

Retreat Nazi , Titty , with your Nazi brothers.

What about the Nazis fighting for the Russians?

bad news for Moscow empire , reminds me year 1856 when the Austrians were ready to join our fight against Moscow fascist barbarism in the Baltic sea and in Crimea
:thup:

Nonsense, the UN resolution A/77/L.65 consists of 38 Articles and relates entirely to the issue of: Cooperation between the UN council and the European council.
Whereby the below shown excerpt is not an Article - but merely a part of the introduction.

Recognizing also that the unprecedented challenges now facing Europe
following the aggression by the Russian Federation against Ukraine, and against
Georgia prior to that, and the cessation of the membership of the Russian Federation

in the Council of Europe, call for strengthened cooperation between the United
Nations and the Council of Europe, notably in order to promptly restore and maintain
peace and security based on respect of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and
political independence of any State, ensure the observance of human rights and
international humanitarian law during the hostilities, provide redress to victims and
bring to justice all those responsible for the violations of international law.

China in it's peace-proposal (2 month ago) had made it abundantly clear - that the sovereignty of states need to be respected.

There is NO UN resolution where China condemns or acquits towards Russia being the Aggressor. China merely "recognizes also" unprecedented challenges now facing Europe, following the aggression by the Russian Federation against Ukraine....... (judicially speaking (that is what the UN is all about - a bunch of lawmakers) to be aggressive towards Ukraine doesn't behold that Russia is also the sole or initial Aggressor.

Example: you keep throwing cigarette buds onto my lawn - I will warn you, but you keep throwing them - then I might go into your house - punch you in the face and burn down your living room.
As such I am acting aggressively towards you - the court will later determine as to who and what caused my aggression - and as to who might get punished in what way.

As e.g. China, Brazil and e.g. India have stated - just to solely blame Russia isn't the whole story. And this position so far has not changed.

This individual resolution is simply about establishing the entire legal framework that will/would allow the UN to take physical action (UN peacekeeper mission) in regards to the Russia-Ukraine issue.

It's all coming together...soon, China will come down on the side of Ukraine, and "reunite" their other lost province...large parts of Siberia including Kabarhosk Krai and Amur ...then foment local unrest in Sakha and Irtustk Oblasts with the intent of breaking them off Moscows control...

View attachment 781492

No they won’t, because they want Taiwan exponentially more than anything else.

Forum List

Back