🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China is an economic time bomb that could sink world economy

LOL....Why is it always on Mondays we get these "end of life as we know it" financial threads?
I mean do peeps sit around and mull it over all weekend saving it up till Monday?
The world wonders. ;)
Someone's team lost yesterday...

No problem. China will just take over everyone else's economy and make it theirs.
You have a lot of faith in the communist dictatorship

But I think they are proving to be more than just a little incompetent

Some people might say that our own economy is also a ticking timebomb. Considering that the US dollar is the world's basic currency, if we go down the tubes into a bad depression, we could take much of the world's economy with us.

You have a lot of faith in the communist dictatorship

But I think they are proving to be more than just a little incompetent

You're underestimating the most powerful enemy you have. Any country that would march wave after wave of soldiers into machine gun fire like they did in the Korean War, doesn't give a crap about the value of human life. Their long history has proven that. And you'll never convince me that COVID was an "accident." It was intended to be a biological weapon from the beginning.

You're underestimating the most powerful enemy you have. Any country that would march wave after wave of soldiers into machine gun fire like they did in the Korean War, doesn't give a crap about the value of human life. Their long history has proven that. And you'll never convince me that COVID was an "accident." It was intended to be a biological weapon from the beginning.
FDR should have backed Japan.

Why would I want to convince you that covid was or was not an accident?

I dont know if it was or not

What i am telling you is that china is not invincible unless we allow them to be

China is communist, they will simply sieze the assets of failed companies and incorporate them into the state, as intended. Their goal is to destroy capitalism.
At this point they have a hybrid system of hardworking capitalism married to communist government. With a world that needs their products which keeps the hardworking capitalism growing with their economy and makes them afford to become a world power.

At this point they have a hybrid system of hardworking capitalism married to communist government. With a world that needs their products which keeps the hardworking capitalism growing with their economy and makes them afford to become a world power.
Not really, they are communist to the bone. They used capitalistic ideas only to play catch up, they have no intention of being anything but communist. Tanking the global economy would decimate every capitalist system in the world, China would be marginally effected. They already have the factories, the work force, and ability to be productive in weeks. That can't be said of anywhere else on the planet.

China is communist, they will simply sieze the assets of failed companies and incorporate them into the state, as intended. Their goal is to destroy capitalism.
They are not doing that because it wont solve the problem

Their economy is losing energy and hundreds of millions of people are becoming desperate

Xi is not as secure as kim in north korea

But he may have enough power to force a real crisis

Forum List

Back