China Newspaper: Rise Of 'Racist' Trump Shows Democracy Is Scary

lol, can you believe how desperate that party is. now they are posting stuff from a freaking Communist country, who has one of the WORST records for human rights abuse, but they are wailing on Trump. this has gotten so sad and the desperation is shining bright

I think the OP is going for the person who abuses human rights is my friend.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, China’s Global Times reminded readers Monday. Now an “abusively racist and extremist” candidate is on the rise in the United States, it says. Maybe democracy isn’t such a good idea after all.

In an editorial Monday, China’s state-owned Global Times newspaper used Donald Trump’s rise to gloat about the fault lines in U.S. society and to argue that democracy was both a waste of time -- and downright scary.

From the rise of a “narcissistic and inflammatory candidate” to the violence that surrounded his planned rally in Chicago, the paper said it was shocking this could happen in a country that “boasts one of the most developed and mature democratic election systems” in the world.

More: China Newspaper: Rise Of 'Racist' Trump Shows Democracy Is Scary

Wow, is China right? Some interesting food for thought.

Propaganda to keep China a communist country. Lakhota, you have posted some pretty good stuff, but this is just about the dumbest thing yet.
A state owned newspaper extolling the virtues of its dictatorship over a democracy. Do you think before or after you read such political propaganda? Do you think?

NEWS FLASH: Hitler was channeled by a psychic and he says that the democrats are just dandy and trump is a jerk.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, China’s Global Times reminded readers Monday. Now an “abusively racist and extremist” candidate is on the rise in the United States, it says. Maybe democracy isn’t such a good idea after all.

In an editorial Monday, China’s state-owned Global Times newspaper used Donald Trump’s rise to gloat about the fault lines in U.S. society and to argue that democracy was both a waste of time -- and downright scary.

From the rise of a “narcissistic and inflammatory candidate” to the violence that surrounded his planned rally in Chicago, the paper said it was shocking this could happen in a country that “boasts one of the most developed and mature democratic election systems” in the world.

Cmon Tonto...a brave Indian quoting Commie chink newspaper? If the Lone Ranger was still around he'd kick your ass!

Cmon Tonto...a brave Indian quoting Commie chink newspaper? If the Lone Ranger was still around he'd kick your ass!

Yeah, but the racist white Ranger ain't here.

Yeah, but the racist white Ranger ain't here.
According to oreilly...the real Lone Rianger was a bruh....yo.

China is and has always been an unabashedly racist country......

Like every other country?
You mean like every other non-Western country?

No, I mean like EVERY other country.
Then you are an idiot.

If Europe was racist it would not have a refugee crisis and it would not being going from an almost entirely white Christian continent to a brown Muslim one. If America was racist it would not be cedeing control of its southern border to Mexico and its cartels. If Australia was racist it would not proudly embrace being in the same general area as East Asia and allowing massive Asian immigration. If Canada was racist it would not base its entire existence and culture on being a multicultural and multiracial country.

In non-western countries not only is there not sustained growth in racial and ethnic minorities, but the affirmative action and the quota programs favor the MAJORITY.

I would imagine that several foreign countries feel the same as China as they witness the Adolf Trump phenomenon.

I would imagine that several foreign countries feel the same as China as they witness the Adolf Trump phenomenon.
Yeah, I'm sure North Korea, Iran, Syria, and a host of others feel the same way.

What the fuck does Syria and Iran have to do with this? You fucking Jew shill. Syria is a battleground against Israel/Saudi supported Al Qaeda militants and ISIS. You are against the Syrian government which is defending itself from hordes of terrorists? Because Israel doesn't like Assad, huh? Showing your true colors dipshit.

Yeah, I'm sure North Korea, Iran, Syria, and a host of others feel the same way.

What the fuck does Syria and Iran have to do with this? You fucking Jew shill. Syria is a battleground against Israel/Saudi supported Al Qaeda militants and ISIS. You are against the Syrian government which is defending itself from hordes of terrorists? Because Israel doesn't like Assad, huh? Showing your true colors dipshit.
I'm an atheist, not a Jew, numskull.

Forum List

Back