China Newspaper: Rise Of 'Racist' Trump Shows Democracy Is Scary

I would imagine that several foreign countries feel the same as China as they witness the Adolf Trump phenomenon.
Yeah, I'm sure North Korea, Iran, Syria, and a host of others feel the same way.

What the fuck does Syria and Iran have to do with this? You fucking Jew shill. Syria is a battleground against Israel/Saudi supported Al Qaeda militants and ISIS. You are against the Syrian government which is defending itself from hordes of terrorists? Because Israel doesn't like Assad, huh? Showing your true colors dipshit.
I'm an atheist, not a Jew, numskull.

Jew is an ethnicity/race, not a religion. You can be an atheist and a Jew. The fact that you're trying to insinuate otherwise, raises the likelyhood that you really are a Jew.

You didn't answer my question, why are you supporting ISIS/AQ terrorists against the government of Syria?

I would imagine that several foreign countries feel the same as China as they witness the Adolf Trump phenomenon.
Yeah, I'm sure North Korea, Iran, Syria, and a host of others feel the same way.

What the fuck does Syria and Iran have to do with this? You fucking Jew shill. Syria is a battleground against Israel/Saudi supported Al Qaeda militants and ISIS. You are against the Syrian government which is defending itself from hordes of terrorists? Because Israel doesn't like Assad, huh? Showing your true colors dipshit.

Jew is an ethnicity/race, not a religion.

You got that backwards, headcase.

Jew is an ethnicity/race, not a religion. You can be an atheist and a Jew. The fact that you're trying to insinuate otherwise, raises the likelyhood that you really are a Jew.

You didn't answer my question, why are you supporting ISIS/AQ terrorists against the government of Syria?
I was born an Irish-Catholic, numskull. You're way off the mark.

Wrong, Judaism is a religion. 'Jew' is an race. There's no such thing as 'I'm an atheist not an Jew'. Brit-pat is covering up his identity, trying to mislead people on what defines a Jew. Atheist Jews can go to Israel and get citizenship based on their Jewish linage/background. It has nothing to do with religion.

I've never met an 'Irish-Catholic' that supports ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists in their fight against the Syrian government, just because it benefits Israel to have Assad toppled. So once again I ask, are you anti-Syria or not?

If you're indeed Irish, stop promoting the notion that Assad is our enemy. Assad protects Syrian Christians from AQ and ISIS. So does Hezbollah. You support the side Israel is on(AQ, 'rebels'), which is unusual from a 'Christian'.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, China’s Global Times reminded readers Monday. Now an “abusively racist and extremist” candidate is on the rise in the United States, it says. Maybe democracy isn’t such a good idea after all.

In an editorial Monday, China’s state-owned Global Times newspaper used Donald Trump’s rise to gloat about the fault lines in U.S. society and to argue that democracy was both a waste of time -- and downright scary.

From the rise of a “narcissistic and inflammatory candidate” to the violence that surrounded his planned rally in Chicago, the paper said it was shocking this could happen in a country that “boasts one of the most developed and mature democratic election systems” in the world.

More: China Newspaper: Rise Of 'Racist' Trump Shows Democracy Is Scary

Wow, is China right? Some interesting food for thought.

The Chinese are writing this article for their own purposes.

However, if you look at the rise of China and the fall of America, both happening right now, you'd have to wonder about Democracy.

Is Trump doing well because he'd be a great leader of America? Or because he's just entertainment for the masses who are bored with their lives and want something to latch onto and give them hope? Same happened with Obama, with Bush to a lesser extent, he was more just not a sexual deviant like Clinton was. However Politics in America has stopped being politics because of Democracy, or at least, because the system of Democracy in the US just doesn't work any more.

FPTP is an outdated system, and the US system is even more outdated than that.

It leads to all this nonsense and it's leading to the downfall of the US.

Mussolini and Hitler came to power through elections, China’s Global Times reminded readers Monday. Now an “abusively racist and extremist” candidate is on the rise in the United States, it says. Maybe democracy isn’t such a good idea after all.

In an editorial Monday, China’s state-owned Global Times newspaper used Donald Trump’s rise to gloat about the fault lines in U.S. society and to argue that democracy was both a waste of time -- and downright scary.

From the rise of a “narcissistic and inflammatory candidate” to the violence that surrounded his planned rally in Chicago, the paper said it was shocking this could happen in a country that “boasts one of the most developed and mature democratic election systems” in the world.

More: China Newspaper: Rise Of 'Racist' Trump Shows Democracy Is Scary

Wow, is China right? Some interesting food for thought.
China runs its own media and has a direct economic interest in opposing Trump. Are you really this dumb?

Wrong, Judaism is a religion. 'Jew' is an race. There's no such thing as 'I'm an atheist not an Jew'. Brit-pat is covering up his identity, trying to mislead people on what defines a Jew. Atheist Jews can go to Israel and get citizenship based on their Jewish linage/background. It has nothing to do with religion.

I've never met an 'Irish-Catholic' that supports ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists in their fight against the Syrian government, just because it benefits Israel to have Assad toppled. So once again I ask, are you anti-Syria or not?

If you're indeed Irish, stop promoting the notion that Assad is our enemy. Assad protects Syrian Christians from AQ and ISIS. So does Hezbollah. You support the side Israel is on(AQ, 'rebels'), which is unusual from a 'Christian'.

Where did I say I supported ISIS or Al Queda? The fact that Assad is a piece of shit doesn't mean ISIS and Al Queda are the good guys.

Where did I say I supported ISIS or Al Queda? The fact that Assad is a piece of shit doesn't mean ISIS and Al Queda are the good guys.

Why is Assad a 'piece of shit'? What did he do wrong? You're not fooling anybody. You're anti-Assad because he's not pro-Israel. And all of you support the terrorist insurgency against the Syrian people, government, and military. Like I said, I never met an 'Irish-catholic' who is fervently anti-Assad. Only Jews are, or neocons who serve the Jews.

Why is Assad a 'piece of shit'? What did he do wrong? You're not fooling anybody. You're anti-Assad because he's not pro-Israel. And all of you support the terrorist insurgency against the Syrian people, government, and military. Like I said, I never met an 'Irish-catholic' who is fervently anti-Assad. Only Jews are, or neocons who serve the Jews.

Well, for one thing, he used nerve gas on his own people.

I'm not "fervently anti-Assad." He's a piece of shit, but the Syrian people are muzzie savages who need a strong hand to rule them.

Well, for one thing, he used nerve gas on his own people.

I'm not "fervently anti-Assad." He's a piece of shit, but the Syrian people are muzzie savages who need a strong hand to rule them.

Bullshit, liar, UN even proved it was the Israeli/Saudi funded and armed 'rebels' who staged that attack. You're anti-Assad piece of shit trying to cover up your identity. You're anti-Assad because you're Jewish.

Syrian people aren't 'savages', Syrian people are secular people who had religious freedom prior to the terrorist invasion manufactured by Turkey, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Syrian people mostly support the president, the state and its secular nature. So shove your false narratives up your ass.

You're clearly an ISIS supporter, and just like the Israeli defense minister, you would rather have ISIS in charge than Assad. And that means you would also like the alawaites, Palestinians, Druze and Christians to be all killed. You are either confused or Jewish. No 'Irish catholic' would seek that.

I'm anti-Assad and I'm not conservative, I'm not Jewish, I don't serve the Jews or anyone else for that matter.

What did he do wrong? Well, apart from run his country in a manner which I wouldn't deem acceptable and going around killing people and the like....?

Forum List

Back