🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China practices for war with US- Test preemptive missile strike against US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
China Practices For War With US – Tests Preemptive Missile Strike Against US
The increasing tension between the United States and China has been no secret in recent years, but now satellite evidence appears to indicate that China is preparing for a crippling, pre-emptive missile strike in the Pacific. The evidence gleaned from Chinese rocket battery training grounds is easy to miss at first, until the pattern emerges from the targets.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like a few war games going on, not to mention we have Russia floating around the US cost line , N. Korea playing their little bs games whose gonna strike first LOL

The increasing tension between the United States and China has been no secret in recent years, but now satellite evidence appears to indicate that China is preparing for a crippling, pre-emptive missile strike in the Pacific. The evidence gleaned from Chinese rocket battery training grounds is easy to miss at first, until the pattern emerges from the targets.

Nothing like a few war games going on, not to mention we have Russia floating around the US cost line , N. Korea playing their little bs games whose gonna strike first LOL

Nice source.

I hope it keeps you up at night.

Nice source.

Did you click on the READ MORE link

This has already been posted, and my response is still the same. Why wouldn't you practice for the most likely outcomes?

This has already been posted, and my response is still the same. Why wouldn't you practice for the most likely outcomes?
:clap2: Well shit happens thanks for letting me know, Obviously if I knew it was already posted I wouldn't have posted it. Maybe you can get over it... or run and tell a mod.

:clap2: Well shit happens thanks for letting me know, Obviously if I knew it was already posted I wouldn't have posted it. Maybe you can get over it... or run and tell a mod.

And then instead of focusing on the point I made, you go and just play silly beggars, well done.

As long as the DEFCON is still 5 I assume we're all still safe and cozy .

upload_2017-2-14_18-49-12.png

Nice source.

Did you click on the READ MORE link

No. The stupidity level was too high from the start. It is like radiation. If you get out fast enough, you might not soak up enough stupid to become a conspiracy nut.

Not surprising. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Any country that doesn't have a plan for a preemptive strike on every other nation in the world has a government full of idiots. We probably have 50 different battle plans to annihilate the Chinese.

are the chinese jewish too?

Forum List

Back