China suggests it might declare war aginst America

Epoch Times was the creation of the Falun Gong religious cult. It is today not merely a cult mouthpiece, but it is notoriously unreliable and a consistent supporter of both Republican politicians and right wing anti-China sensationalism. Their reporting on traditional Chinese culture and food recipes may make them seem authentic, but they remain cultishly anti-CCP. They are untrustworthy when treating political or historical matters and ignored by serious scholars of China.

Thank you for your anti-freedom propaganda and rant Herr Comrade
SO TYPICAL. Attempt to discredit any and all sources that reveal the truth.

Remember when you called Fox News a "Cult mouthpiece" ?
Now that it's turning hard Left it suddenly has "credibility" ?

Last edited:
Epoch Times was the creation of the Falun Gong religious cult. It is today not merely a cult mouthpiece, but it is notoriously unreliable and a consistent supporter of both Republican politicians and right wing anti-China sensationalism. Their reporting on traditional Chinese culture and food recipes may make them seem authentic, but they remain cultishly anti-CCP. They are untrustworthy when treating political or historical matters and ignored by serious scholars of China.

If one wants to learn about modern China, there are a thousand better sources than the deeply Falun Gong influenced Epoch Times, and everyone who studies China knows it.

If one wants to learn about modern China, there are a thousand better sources than the deeply Falun Gong influenced Epoch Times, and everyone who studies China knows it.

The Epoch Times is perhaps the ONLY source for Honest, Factual reporting on China

Communists disagree vehemently.

... When they take an economic interest in a 3rd world country they move hundreds of thousands of Chinese in to do the work. ...

That would be the economic expansion I mentioned. Those third-world countries are now having second thoughts about the Faustian bargain they made, and it's going to get worse. This, combined with the shift in global manufacturing, is going to set back Xi's long-term plans to a significant degree.
We'll see what happens when those countries try to take back what they gave the Chinese.

The United States will have to confront China sometime soon even if it results in WW3.

What the f is it that China did to US that millions dying in WW3 is not 100 times worse than?

You are Pro-China, it's okay we know that already.

No dumbass, I'm pro-America.

Maybe you nutbag assholes want millions dead in an armed conflict (never mind huge global socio-economic damage) but sane people don't.

Nobody wants the coming war with China. Nobody wanted the coming war with Germany in the late 1930s and many said the same thing you say. It didn't help then and it doesn't help now. Fewer will die if we recognize the threat and prepare than will die if stick our heads in the sand.

The United States will have to confront China sometime soon even if it results in WW3.

What the f is it that China did to US that millions dying in WW3 is not 100 times worse than?

You are Pro-China, it's okay we know that already.

No dumbass, I'm pro-America.

Maybe you nutbag assholes want millions dead in an armed conflict (never mind huge global socio-economic damage) but sane people don't.

Nobody wants the coming war with China. Nobody wanted the coming war with Germany in the late 1930s and many said the same thing you say. It didn't help then and it doesn't help now. Fewer will die if we recognize the threat and prepare than will die if stick our heads in the sand.

China has been doing what Japan did before attacking Pearl Harbor; building up their military.
We ignored Japan's military buildup just like the Dimms willingly ignore China's today and in recent years!

... When they take an economic interest in a 3rd world country they move hundreds of thousands of Chinese in to do the work. ...

That would be the economic expansion I mentioned. Those third-world countries are now having second thoughts about the Faustian bargain they made, and it's going to get worse. This, combined with the shift in global manufacturing, is going to set back Xi's long-term plans to a significant degree.
We'll see what happens when those countries try to take back what they gave the Chinese.
Yes we will. There is precedent.

China's navy is a joke.

You should study naval warfare capabilities. After a career in electronic warfare in the Navy that required me to be an expert in naval warfare capabilities of potential adversaries, I have maintained that interest.

The article has an interesting shortcoming of the Chinese submarines: they're all diesel... Except that's not a shortcoming at all when it comes to killing our aircraft carriers. Diesel boats are dead silent and a Chinese model successfully penetrated our anti-submarine defenses as far back as 2007, popping up in the middle of a carrier task force.

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
the chicoms already have a communist insurgent army here !! theyre called democrats !

China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
the chicoms already have a communist insurgent army here !! theyre called democrats !

And, big Tech!

We are being assaulted on so many Chicom fronts already, it almost looks like a surrender!

Again...China's navy is a joke compared to the US Navy.
The thing that would be interesting if war were to break out between us is what theater would it take place in?
No way in hell would we allow China to sail all the way to our shores,and they'd put up a hell of a fight to stop us from doing the same.
We could actually get there but then you'd have billions of chinese to contend with.
But then they'd starve to death in any protracted war.

I really appreciate your American pride and patriotism but you really don't know this topic. Even in WWII, the US lost 350 ships but we were able to build about a thousand new warships and 1500+ Liberty cargo ships during the 4 years of WWII. We can't do that today; we don't have the manufacturing capacity or the raw material capacity - we gave all of that to China.

If we struck first, it would be devastating to our Navy but we could eliminate theirs. But they could rebuild. If they strike first, they would be devastating to our Navy - but we couldn't rebuild in any short time.

Our only military hope against China would be a naval first-strike followed by a nuclear first strike - or vice versa

I'm cultishly anti-CCP, too. I'm cultishly anti-slavery while the CCP cultishly practices it. Are you anti-slavery or pro-CCP? It's a binary choice.

China's navy is a joke.

You should study naval warfare capabilities. After a career in electronic warfare in the Navy that required me to be an expert in naval warfare capabilities of potential adversaries, I have maintained that interest.

The article has an interesting shortcoming of the Chinese submarines: they're all diesel... Except that's not a shortcoming at all when it comes to killing our aircraft carriers. Diesel boats are dead silent and a Chinese model successfully penetrated our anti-submarine defenses as far back as 2007, popping up in the middle of a carrier task force.

Diesel subs are limited in range at 14k miles where a nuke sub only has to come back for supplies.
While diesel electrics are quiet they have to refuel and surface at some point which makes them vulnerable along with their refueling tankers.
And you can bet we know where those points will be.

The thing that would be interesting if war were to break out between us is what theater would it take place in?
No way in hell would we allow China to sail all the way to our shores,and they'd put up a hell of a fight to stop us from doing the same.
We could actually get there but then you'd have billions of chinese to contend with.

I really appreciate your American pride and patriotism but you really don't know this topic. Even in WWII, the US lost 350 ships but we were able to build about a thousand new warships and 1500+ Liberty cargo ships during the 4 years of WWII. We can't do that today; we don't have the manufacturing capacity or the raw material capacity - we gave all of that to China.

If we struck first, it would be devastating to our Navy but we could eliminate theirs. But they could rebuild. If they strike first, they would be devastating to our Navy - but we couldn't rebuild in any short time.

Our only military hope against China would be a naval first-strike followed by a nuclear first strike - or vice versa
[/QUOT

You cant compare WW2 with Japan to war with China.
Japan had a badass navy at the time compared to the US.
We ramped up steel production amidst war time needs. Do you remember the huge drive to recycle steel?
We can do the same now.Yes it would take some time but we could do it if our countries survival depended on it.
I'm a strong proponent of bringing back all war related manufacturing back to America as well as medical research and production.
If we dont,I agree we're fucked.
We can do this again if needed

You cant compare WW2 with Japan to war with China.
Japan had a badass navy at the time compared to the US.
We ramped up steel production amidst war time needs. Do you remember the huge drive to recycle steel?
We can do the same now.Yes it would take some time but we could do it if our countries survival depended on it.
I'm a strong proponent of bringing back all war related manufacturing back to America as well as medical research and production.
If we dont,I agree we're fucked.
We can do this again if needed

Forum List

Back